Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 53. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 09:07:32 AM
Feelings like panic is always part of investors because is not easy to see a project you invested on being destroyed by those who invest little or nothing at all, but in other case if you trust the project so much and you understand it fundamentals it will lessen you level of panic. To me what I first do it to study the white paper of any token I wish to invest in and at that built my confidence on that convictions of becoming a successful project at the end of it all so with that any form of misuse along the line will not border me much due to my conviction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
They are a lot of aspect that we need to consider in this scenario. One of them is doing bounty campaign. Most of them the reason for joining is to earn stakes and to exchange for income. These depend on the strategy of the holder. It is not panic selling but natural way of holder for financial needs.
Yes, for this the only way possible is to accept reality and keep going. When I start with crypto and I'm inexperienced, I will feel frustrated when the market turns red or when the token will be sold lower than the ICO price. But now I get things that are not desirable will just happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 29, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
I don´t panic, I have taken good entry points in the coins I hold and I can live with a 20% loss in some of them. No reason to panic for me at least.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
They are a lot of aspect that we need to consider in this scenario. One of them is doing bounty campaign. Most of them the reason for joining is to earn stakes and to exchange for income. These depend on the strategy of the holder. It is not panic selling but natural way of holder for financial needs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
We have become accustomed to seeing that after the appearance of each new token for the first time on the exchange, this token immediately begins to fall in price. In the last six months, this happens regularly. Now this is a consequence of the general fall of the crypto-currency market. Therefore, do not panic. The market will grow, our tokens will grow.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:38:00 AM
People who always panic should not be in this business. Here you need a cold mind and sober calculation. Panic will make you lose your deposits, so try not to let emotions take over.
I agree with you. work in cryptocurrency much-needed patience and be able to control the emotions. excessive panic will take on actions that are sloppy and detrimental.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
People who always panic should not be in this business. Here you need a cold mind and sober calculation. Panic will make you lose your deposits, so try not to let emotions take over.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
A little bit the panic spreads. Can the price decline not finally be over?
Somehow it is sad to see how every day the price goes down.
That certainly scares many people and me.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
I learned to try not to panic in any way, panic will never lead you to success and great earnings, but will only incur uncertainty and fear in you, so get away from panic
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
In the start of me doing crypto i panic alot even a slight change to the market can make my heart beat like crazy because i know the risk which i don't fully yet accept.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
Unfortunately, this is not uncommon when the coin falls lower than you bought it at ICO. ICO is also a roulette. It is difficult to say unequivocally whether the project will be successful. This is a risk. And panic will not improve the situation.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
i am in panic mode but i don't move for anything. if i move now i lose something easily Cheesy
Activity: 72
June 29, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
The market is falling deeply and I believe this trend will continue until the end of May and everything will rebound in early June. Investors have 2 June and July to gain more profit. This is because the market is recovering very strongly. Make an investment plan and follow it for the best results.
Activity: 1372
June 29, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
We should never panic, we work in the field of crypto-currency and panic is not relevant here, we must understand that we are at risk. You need to learn and move forward
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
If in fact one is here for technology and for a longer period, then there is absolutely no reason for panic. The current state is required for the market to be stronger.
Activity: 101
June 28, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
There is no even a bit of panic. Furthermore I understand and even wait for this situation, as it is a good ability to buy tokens cheaper than on ICO-stage. What concerns investing, I think that if the project is really valuable the profit you get in future will close your temporary losses in this situation
Activity: 420
June 28, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
No don't panic because everything is in bitcoin , but only a part because due to this fear, suggest all deversifitsirovat
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 28, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

This used to happen before but things have been changed now. Now a day alomst all the projects very good delivers bounty rewards as follows
1) along with investors or
2) after one or 2 months time.
This is the fairest way being adopted by many good projects in the interest of investers.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 05:41:34 PM
When I join to cyrptocurrency I knew that this can happen and after that I know that recovery is going to comelong, so I dont need to have any panic about this because I belive in crypto for long term not for short term.
Yes,you have to understand the trend in cryptoworld so that you will have that positive attitude to wait. Their is no reason to be panic if you know and understand it. Always reminded if you do panic selling you contribute to dropping of value.
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
When I join to cyrptocurrency I knew that this can happen and after that I know that recovery is going to comelong, so I dont need to have any panic about this because I belive in crypto for long term not for short term.
Pages:
Jump to: