Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 83. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 10, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
of course there is a sense of panic. but I am sure that in time will definitely increase the price. Although it does require a time briefly. However, I learned to be more patient. Because the key here is to be patient to be able to benefit greatly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
me neither, no need to panic. the price is low because they are still sell in common market. Stay calm, hold coin until listed in the top 15 worldwide market, the price will rise high to the moon  Cheesy
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 09:26:24 AM
I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.

Do not worry, the Crypto market is always there, at times they drop sharply and at times they grow so high, so do not worry too much that will affect your hold and patience. will move. Keep holding them, do not sell at this time you will regret later.
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
I don't think you have your facts right here, I have never seen a situation where tokens are distributed before the end of ICO, to even make matters worst some company's lock the bounty tokens for another 2 to 3 months after the ICO has ended... Anyways the rate at which bounty hunters sell their tokens at very cheap price affects the overall price of the tokens, but with time it normally rises and stabilizes again..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
At first I panic because I do not know what to do to make my token value big. But when I know already what to do then little by little I do not panic already because I have learned what to do. It is normal to have panic when you do not master yet. Many are afraid to loose their tokens because some people do not know the real reason why they join, invest or buy tojkrns or some others just buy because they heared that they can earn big in joining crypto some others join because they say it is tren so I want to join also it is funny to hear.
Activity: 92
June 10, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
June 09, 2018, 10:22:00 PM
I can answer this is a slightly hasty attitude or decision. Because of the incident you are telling me this way, I am a little panicked. Why not wait for a moment after the token is distributed to the participants. It could be with us hold first or do not go directly to the market, then I think the price will be satisfactory. Or there is another reason so that the things you tell above happen I also understand it.
True we should be able to hold it first after the token is distributed,
if we can hold it first maybe the story will be different,
which is important we do not easily panic with the existing conditions
Patience is very important, whether you earn it or invested on it, it's important that you never sell at a loss.
It's very risky here but if you are educated enough, you can certainly surpass the fear and you will be able to make good decision.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:11:36 PM
I can answer this is a slightly hasty attitude or decision. Because of the incident you are telling me this way, I am a little panicked. Why not wait for a moment after the token is distributed to the participants. It could be with us hold first or do not go directly to the market, then I think the price will be satisfactory. Or there is another reason so that the things you tell above happen I also understand it.
True we should be able to hold it first after the token is distributed,
if we can hold it first maybe the story will be different,
which is important we do not easily panic with the existing conditions
Activity: 378
June 09, 2018, 01:07:28 PM
The decline in the price of crypto that never ends, of course, makes us feel panic with the situation that goes with the crypto. With the development of crypto, although only a little, it has made the community feel very happy and safe. Because with that development they have hope that crypto is alive and worth fighting for. They believe that crypto can still generate an attractive advantage.
Activity: 89
June 09, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I have no reason to get panic because all my coins is invested for long term and im very comfortable today and my investment are very safe waiting for the right time for investment to grow.
Activity: 8
June 09, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
It's mostly bad to panic if prices drop. Of coure if there is a bad ICO in that you invested and prices drop it's understandable. But you shouldn't panic from dropping bitcoin courses. They will surely go up again with the ETF's.
Activity: 644
June 09, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
I only involved myself with projects that has future potential thus I never panic when the token is listed in an exchange, although massive dumpers will temporarily results in drop in the price however the numbers of bounty participants are smaller compared to the overall investors therefore I remained focused hoping for 2x or 3x in the price in days ahead.
for today in the market there are some projects which do not depend on the general condition of the crypto-currency market. Maybe 50 percent growth. But if you take into account only Bitcoin, then fluctuations in the price of 200 or 300 dollars are not good prospects at all.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 09, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
I only involved myself with projects that has future potential thus I never panic when the token is listed in an exchange, although massive dumpers will temporarily results in drop in the price however the numbers of bounty participants are smaller compared to the overall investors therefore I remained focused hoping for 2x or 3x in the price in days ahead.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 09, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
Activity: 110
June 09, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
I don't need to be panic because it brings you for nothing in crypto you need a patience and be calm down anytime because if you always panicking maybe you will lose all your hard work and money.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 09, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
no, because I believe the token I invested has a good prospect in the future, I'm sure the price will definitely increase again.
Activity: 275
June 09, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I think investors are not too panicked because basically people who invest in crypto already understand crypto. At the moment the price falls they will hold until the price recovers.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 09, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

If the team is credible and if a project is solid, this will not shake investors. The reason why investors invest in projects is because they believe in it. It will just become and opportunity for them to get more moon bags since the coin or token will be cheaper. I guess that is also one of the reasons why developers are delaying bounty payments just to secure that bounty hunters will not dump early.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
June 09, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
This is human nature to feel unsafe and many others will panic and might shift to other alternative cryptocurrencies. But only those who will presevere will reap a plentiful harvest in the long run.  Those who thinks negatively of bitcoin and sold out might be at lost or did not profit at all and maybe when the price will start to recover and rise up again they will surely feel " if only" " could have been"  feeling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

Well any developer who distribute tokens to bounty hunters before the end of the token sale is probably not well informed about how things happen in crypto.
In most cases bounty tokens are distributed months after the token sale,  because most bounty hunters are dumpers.
First few weeks of listing on exchange of any project is not always too good because pre sale investors do drop most of the bags and bonuses they acquire during the sale.
Pages:
Jump to: