Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 81. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
I don't think it's a good practice to award bounties before or at the same time as investors. Most bounty participant may not be interested in the project for a long term and so  they may sell quickly at low prices. It is very rare to see investors dumping the coins/tokens they bought with their own money. It quite natural if the investors panic in such situations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
I never panic in such cases. This is normal practice. After the price falls, it stays on the bottom for a while, after which it begins to grow. I keep all new coins, so the short-term price drop does not bother me.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
when I invest I must be very careful starting from seeing the price of the coin also the prospect of the project, so when the price is lower in the market, I will buy more coins, to be invested, because at the time I invest I believe the project will provide benefits for me

Agreed, there is no room for panic at this state where the market is in crisis stage, everyone should invest and buy tokens, It will not the end of crypto, it is only the beginning, remember year 2018 is in starting stage, too early to lose your hope in crypto.
Activity: 108
June 12, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
The decline in the price of crypto that never ends, of course, makes us feel panic with the situation that goes with the crypto. With the development of crypto, although only a little, it has made the community feel very happy and safe. Because with that development they have hope that crypto is alive and worth fighting for. They believe that crypto can still generate an attractive advantage.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
June 12, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
nope resting and having fun.

I don't panic. why I have to? I came here to make money, but not in two of three days. it's normal situation now
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 03:04:06 PM
As easy as it is to say than do, try your best not to let your emotions influence your trading.  Panicking will result in errors in your trading strategies.  Keep calm and make decisions with a clear mind. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 12, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
The question isn't if one will panic, but should they sell with the idea of buying backing in after the herd has stopped dumping. It's sort of a calculation (and one I'm not particularly great at myself).
Activity: 14
June 12, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
nope resting and having fun.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Of course I would panic. A crypto is generally one panic in fact. Every day investing and ICOs can lose all your nerves.
Activity: 26
June 12, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
If we talk about right now - I am more satisfied than panic Cheesy Thats maybe because I see the market is too high(I mean most altcoins now) and there should be correction, so Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
June 12, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
Panic is unacceptable behavior in this industry. If someone panics, or is prone to panic, I recommend just buying bitcoin and wait five years, doing completely different things. Do not follow every day for the course if you holder. And if you trade, then you should not be prone to panic disorders. It's my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
It is difficult for any person to remain calm when he sees that his money is being reduced several times in a very short time. I think that absolutely quiet people here are very few.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 02:31:58 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
when I invest I must be very careful starting from seeing the price of the coin also the prospect of the project, so when the price is lower in the market, I will buy more coins, to be invested, because at the time I invest I believe the project will provide benefits for me
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 12, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

I noticed this too and I a not so happy with this.

On one hand I have a 'just get it over with' feeling when this happens. All that selling leads to new owners and those will take better care of them. No point in having investors keeping their huge bags, only to dump them on us (the rest) when they feel their roi is big enough. Also, it leads to higher volume and to awareness as not everyone is buying during ICO's anymore.

On the other hand I feel this is bad management by projects. You know that if you offer big enough bonusses that investors want to dump first chance they get. Offering them this before crowdsale has even ended is negligence imo. I love to see presale/private sale tokens being locked and unlocked gradually over time. They shouldn't be able to dictate price levels during such a fragile phase.

Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 12, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
Maybe yes but if this is a strategy from dev i think its fine, they make some people to trading their coin and hold it.
Activity: 153
June 12, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
if I invested in a good ICO, I would not panic and calmly wait for the price increase for about three months.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Of course I was panicked. I was frustrated with the market conditions in recent days. I have discussed with friends many times whether I should sell my tokens immediately to reduce the losses!
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
I'm very angry because after bounty hunters get coins for bounty campaign they immediately sell them and the price instantly falls.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
I am not panic at all... I have invested $10 and already earned more than that, so whatever I will go on working here!
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
Honestly speaking, Yes, panic. Six months expectations that already begin to rise, but in the end we see a new drop. Slowly losing faith in the crypt
Pages:
Jump to: