Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 82. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
in the midle of rising and falling altcoin prices of course we have a panic, depending on how to react, for me this is a reasonable thing but a wise way is do not rush to take the decision fear of loss, because altcoin world prices can not be predicted, so we must be very careful in choosing to invest, learn and see how the market grows on the invested altcoin and it all depends on how we sort and assess the altc.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
I am not panicking, although the current encryption market is continuing to fall, but I think this is a normal market phenomenon, and I think that as long as we have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, we will not have too much loss.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
June 10, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
In my case, i don't really panic on situations as such. But we can't blame who does especially those who are new with the system of bounties and ICOs. It would result into loss of profit so it is not surprising to know that there are people who are worried on those uncertainties. But the key is to just be oatient and wait. The marjet is volatile so recovery will soon take place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
June 10, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
Iam not panic..bcause iam just bounty hunter..just sell or hold my coin bounty..if price very low ..i just hold and waiting price for up..for investor..i dnt know how they will do if their coin price very low under ico price when launch at the market...maybe they will hold too for get profit back
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
Panicking is a common emotions among the traders which is us. We tend to hold and sell our coins based on our emotions if we see the market goes down. After the long day you will realize and will be frustrated because the market recovers. That is why we must be firm to our decision to hold our token and make a sell in the profitable stage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 10, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

panic in a token sell suddenly is a very detrimental thing for bounties hunters in a new ico project. if I better wait until the token sale value is stable. I just continue to sell.
Activity: 85
June 10, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
if I think the possibility of investors will panic because of fear the price will grow back declined later, because bitcoin will fall more and penetrate 8000 US dollars, but this position is very important, because Too many people are optimistic about the block. The development of the chain, but the price has fallen back.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
It is normal to panic, we're humans after all, you could still make right decisions under pressure.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
We dont have reason to have panic, its very normal cryptocurrency cant go always up, if it would be like this. It would be real bubble, thats why we understand that bitcoin its not bubble.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
If it seems to me it doesn't make me panic because we can still hold the token until the price rose again as the price of pas is still in a State of ico
Next Generation Antivirus
June 10, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
As an investor, the feeling of panic is reasonable. Maybe if I became one of the investors on the ICO, I would feel the same. But I always remember the control of myself. I always stress myself to be patient and not panic. If I am panicked and in a hurry then I will only produce the wrong decision. It's one advantage as well to limit yourself to follow the existing trends. Usually, if I panic then all my work will be unfolded. But I am always sure if the ICO that I follow is good. So if a lot of people sell tokens at a low price then I will keep my token while waiting patiently for the right moment to sell the token at a price higher than the ICO price. I am sure if the tokens are good then any price will be sold.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

I think not, if you are really going to invest in an ICO and you know how bounty campaign works it is normal for the tokens to be distributed and sold at the market with a very low price compared to ICO price but that doesn't mean that the market will fall it actually improves the market volume and gives us a chance to buy tokens at a lower price.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
I'm already used to what is happening in the market and such downward movements do not seem to me to be anything serious. The market will recover and we will see new peaks and now it is simply very important to understand and prepare for the future movements of the industry. I am not faced panic moment when looking at find token from ico was listed on etherdelta and our token still ck to sent or withdraw to etherdelta or forkdelta
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
I am always optimistic when I see the coins are in the low market, because I believe if the coin is released in a good market would be the price will rise high, and that often happens by some new coins. so I think not to worry about it and do not panic. I really do believe that panic can't bring good things to us. Sometimes I feel the same too if the price of the coins goes down. But in the optimistic side if I let myself controlled by panic I end up regretting
June 10, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
What I like about the crypto currency market is that always when the panic in the market starts, the currency rate falls. In principle, the same and do not like. But what else you like, it's because always after the fall there is a lot of growth. There are really impatient people doing that selling their tokens on forkdelta or etheedelta in a very low price which is a very wrong or a bad move. We all know that it is the best way to wait if we want to get a bigger profit
Activity: 1260
June 10, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I think there is nothing to be panicked of. The token price will drop because of them indeed. But i think this is a long investment, so i will hold my tokens if the project is really good.
Someday i believe that the tokens will rise again because no hunters left to sell their token, and the MVP is launched.
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
June 10, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
Ofcourse we will panic with that condition, because our money are betting on that ICO. That's why i'm not interesting in join ICO because most of them are below ICO price when enlisted on market. Better to invest on good altcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 10, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
Panic comes to every one of us and we shouldn't see panic feeling as something strangely but as natural inclination and protection that try to protect us from loss and uncertain future! The emotion of panic however can ve misleading and totally  unreliable! Cryptocurrency activities does not follow the regular pattern we were use to!
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Based from my experience I have never experienced an ICO distributing the bounty rewards to the participants when the bounty is not over yet, moreover ICO prioritizes the distribution of coins towards the investors before distributing them out to the bounty participants. And to answer you question, no, I don't panic I wait for the price to go up specially if I don't need the money immediately.
Activity: 124
June 10, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
Indeed, it is just a few individuals, and in the long term the project must confirm its value, so that the token price may increase.
Pages:
Jump to: