Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 84. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
For myself I do not panic because there are times people who throw tokens at a cheap price will run out by itself is where our chance to enjoy the actual sales.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 08, 2018, 11:07:39 PM
The first thing I do before investing is reading the whitepaper in detail so I understand the risks to be borne, of course when investment and ICO and the price drop then it will not make me panic because I'm ready.
Activity: 160
June 08, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
Yes. I panic just a couple of time but not long time of panic because I am concern about the realization through evaluation by everything that I did. Sell immediately is not the assurance for success but sometimes it is the foe to lose your profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
I used to panic in such cases.  But when you are dealing with cryptocurrency for a long time, then you will develop immunity.  Any loss of money will not be perceived so hard.  And in such cases, you just have to wait for the price to rise.  But the high prices can only be expected from worthy projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:20:49 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

To get panic is a normal thing because our investments is losing specially you work hard for that money but we should accept the dumping reality that some investors are just going for the bonus token with cheap price after they purchase it during ICO and also for the bounties that they really need the money for their hard work so better used it because after this dumping activities most of the tokens will bounce back.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
If a project rewards people who participate in a bounty program with tokens prior to the completion of ICO, this is a problem for the project itself.

I'm not going to panic, and while the encryption market continues to fall, I think it's a normal market phenomenon.
Activity: 132
June 08, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Of course it will be normal for investors to panic a little bit because he is buying that token on a price a little bit higher that those being sold at Forkdelta and Etherdelta. You should communicate with the project's team member to voice out your concern.
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

I never encountered this one up to date. Bounties are given after the tokens are distributed to investors and it takes weeks, some even a couple of months before it is given to bounty hunters. So i dont think that investors should panic on this one.

If you are not satisfy with the token price when the time they distribute, maybe you don't sell it first. Just wait for the price to go up and then you decide to sell when you think its ok for you.
Activity: 378
June 08, 2018, 07:57:43 PM
Nope. If you are a real investor, you will not scare by the dumps of the coin. A real investor knows how to hold and when is the great time to buy and sell the tokens. Sometimes, we are blind of what we see on the market, not knowingly how great the tokens we hold. We should wait till the prototype will launch and for other updates that indicated to the roadmap of the project so that, we know when will the price goes up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
now is not the time to panic if it's too early for panic. when my portfolio is completely different from myself, then maybe I'll start to panic, but I hope that this does not happen

If you are more than satisfied with your portfolio and you are sure what you are doing, then you should not panic. If you have a bunch of different alts and have no clue what they are about, then I guess you should be in depression and paranoid. Take your time to make a proper portfolio, stay calm and patient.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
June 08, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

I never encountered this one up to date. Bounties are given after the tokens are distributed to investors and it takes weeks, some even a couple of months before it is given to bounty hunters. So i dont think that investors should panic on this one.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 08, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
I do not panic because it is meaningless and it will not help to achieve the desired result, so only peace and investment for a long time Roll Eyes

Well the first time I invest,  I used to panic in crisis moment, especially on bitcoin when the time I buy bitcoin the price is at $19000, I'm so excited to earn profit that time. But the movement of bitcoin change and it drops to $10000 i panic and rush selling my coins, but now i already learn from my mistake. Panic cant help you, instead just keep calm.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
I do not panic because it is meaningless and it will not help to achieve the desired result, so only peace and investment for a long time Roll Eyes
Activity: 208
June 08, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
I do not panic. Just a little surprised why people sell it when the price is cheap and down. It will damage the price in the market. The price of a Token that could have been more than that, was ruined because some people were impatient to wait. Although the token we get for free but do not go around to sell the token. Learn to be wiser.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

This is a wrong assessment because all investors are always paid first, then after  a month or 2, all bounty participants get their rewards.
As an investor; you need not worry about issues like that because ico investors always get paid first

similarly, i think you need to avoid panic and get priorities right.
Activity: 181
June 08, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

No, i don't panic, i'm not the type of person that will panic whatever happens to me, because we need to calm down first, it's very important for us to enjoy our life, if the price is falling down and you panic, then that's it, you will lose all of your profit you can gain and earn in the future
Activity: 325
June 08, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
No, there's absolutely no point in panicking. It is normal when the price for a token goes down after entering the exchange, but then it in many cases goes up.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
I'm not worried about this, as I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years.  Very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly!  Cool
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
June 08, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
When project looks pretty i never panic, but sometimes chaotics thinks may to be borned in your mind. For example in bear market days.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
i have same situation with 3 of my ICO ( Eristica , Globitex and Knowledge ) at the moment they are trading on decentralized exchange with almost 70 % lower than ICo price . To be honest i dont understand people who are selling at this kind of price . But for sure i will hold till they will reach good exchange .

ATM i decide to buy interesting ICO project from decentralized exchange because it`s more profitable . But this will change after bull run will start .
Pages:
Jump to: