Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yea some alts have chances against Bitcoin because when Bitcoin grows the ripple effect on some alts is more than double.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
In my own opinion, No there is none because the hype on bitcoins price to increase is very high and this altcoins price are increasing slower. The only way for altcoins to surpass bitcoins is if people will turn their attention to altcoins rather than investing on bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Bitcoin spends almost a decade in the market just to get what he is now and those altcoins are just like babies trying to walk so there's no chance that they can go toe to toe with the king btc.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Many altcoins has the potential to grow in the future. And go head to head with bitcoin. Like ethereum. Ethereum is slowly but surely rising. But it will take sometime before it will happen.
I would not only focus on Ethereum, if you will check the https://coinmarketcap.com/, you can find a lot of good coins to invest.
It's better to diversify your investment so you can have a chance to benefits of the growth of the others, and also it's a good way of minimizing the risk.
As long as you know how to manage your funds, you will be profitable in the long run.
Management the capital is the most important before investing anything. Honestly, if you can manage your capital, you will not have high risk in trading, because you understand when you should invest or withdraw to keep safe your funds.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Many altcoins has the potential to grow in the future. And go head to head with bitcoin. Like ethereum. Ethereum is slowly but surely rising. But it will take sometime before it will happen.
I would not only focus on Ethereum, if you will check the https://coinmarketcap.com/, you can find a lot of good coins to invest.
It's better to diversify your investment so you can have a chance to benefits of the growth of the others, and also it's a good way of minimizing the risk.
As long as you know how to manage your funds, you will be profitable in the long run.
Activity: 406
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Bitcoin will stay intact that is no problem but alts will have their moments here and there. The major alt run for this season is long gone but there are a few selective alts that have done and are doing well at the moment. However, it isn't an alt party like some have been suggesting for the past few months and I don't think that party is going to happen for at least another few months.
The price of altcoin will increases when the Bitcoin bullish trend paused in a time. Like March to May in this year, the altcoin market has mega bullish time to increase the value. However, when the Bitcoin price continue its bull trend, that is the death time of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Even though they perform well in electronic banking industry, for me still they do not have a capacity to overcome or replace bitcoin in this kind of business.
The excellent performance of the company and management of bitcoin is the thing they not afford to do.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
ETH also has a great chance to take up a lot of markets (and already have, after bitcoin).
I also believe Monero might have a chance to build-up, thanks to the anonymity of this altcoin.
Activity: 280

if I find it very difficult to compare the current bitcoin price, altcoin is all still to adapt to the rapidly rising bitcoin price of its rise. so all takes time for altcoin is proportional to bitcoin or is fairly 1: 1 price.

for example the bitchin hardfork result that is BCH or called bitcoin cash is now very rapidly sharply decreases its bitcoin price because it still adjusts its parent that rises very sharply maybe this coin its future will be proportional to bitcoin because its enthusiasts and its rare coin will become its rival
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Bitcoin will stay intact that is no problem but alts will have their moments here and there. The major alt run for this season is long gone but there are a few selective alts that have done and are doing well at the moment. However, it isn't an alt party like some have been suggesting for the past few months and I don't think that party is going to happen for at least another few months.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It is difficult to predict the market of cryptocurrency because it is young. Bitcoin does not have a good economic application. But some altcoins have good use in the economy.
Activity: 518
The odds are very small, because altcoin only follows the path of bitcoin. But do not be discouraged if holding altcoin, it could be a way to get bitcoin easily.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Can’t comment. In fact, it is very difficult to predict the future in case of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

ETH and Bitcoin, both are in high demand. ETH has taken a lot of market share and Bitcoin is rising on its path very fast. Both are in competition with each other. Need to take more unique steps to beat each other to come on top.

Currently, Bitcoin is favorite choice for the ones who want to hold it for long, as a safe investment due its increasing price.

Bitcoin is favorite in terms of price to be honest no a single alt will ever come close to bitcoin in price but for popularity and demand think that ETH i close to bitcoin, maybe even little stronger. But in long term both are very much in good place and off course demand will increase for both coins.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are good for long term investment, both all have the strengths in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin has highest value and it is the most popularity in cryptocurrency market, about Ethereum, it's an altcoin support Bitcoin to help Bitcoin solve the problem about its technology and platform to apply for reality and business with smart contract, supply coins ...
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Well, I don't know. I don't think altcoins are going to outdo bitcoin. All in all, it's unlikely that many cryptocurrencies will surpass it cause they basically just follow bitcoin in a non-economic sense.
Activity: 490
There is no need for struggle between altcoins and Bitcoins. Each of these cryptos has its advantages. Bitcoin is great for its popularity and history, DASH and Litecoin are quick, Monero is absolutely anonymous, many of alts can be used on game platforms only, etc.

I think alts will peacefully coexist with BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Can’t comment. In fact, it is very difficult to predict the future in case of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

ETH and Bitcoin, both are in high demand. ETH has taken a lot of market share and Bitcoin is rising on its path very fast. Both are in competition with each other. Need to take more unique steps to beat each other to come on top.

Currently, Bitcoin is favorite choice for the ones who want to hold it for long, as a safe investment due its increasing price.

Bitcoin is favorite in terms of price to be honest no a single alt will ever come close to bitcoin in price but for popularity and demand think that ETH i close to bitcoin, maybe even little stronger. But in long term both are very much in good place and off course demand will increase for both coins.

Activity: 51

big problem when using bitcoin is when price increase fast or decease fast [1000$ ] fee increasing fast and must wait 24-48 hours to send with low fee
Activity: 196
We can't really say that another cryptocurrency can dominate bitcoin. It is very difficult to predict the future of either of bitcoin or another crypto. Both has a high demand when it comes to buyers and sellers. All we can say is that infrastructures around the cryptos can dictate whether of the two will dominate or compete. As long as bitcoin is being considered as the mother of all cryptocurrencies, it will be difficult for other crypto to compete.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI

Pages:
Jump to: