Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 23. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
iin terms of market value i dont think any alts can stand against bitcoin, though if we will take a look on the possible margin of profit, ill go with alt that have strong markket apperance with enough volume and demands though cant stand on supplies.. like ethereum..
if bitcoin price on 10k usd and ethreum at 500usd
buying bitcoin is too expnsive at 500 usd you will only have 0.05 btc or 1 eth
if bitcoin gain the price of 15k USD while eth gain the 1.5k usd what do you think then ?
your 500USD will have a value of 750 in bitcoin while in eth will have 1.5k..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
the alts have no chance against bitcoin as good and established bitcoin dominated the market from the rising price of it leading the cryptocurrency. At present I can see bch and eth are chance against bitcoin
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

I wouldn't eliminate the chance that an altcoin may somehow out shine bitcoin but it would take years for that to happen, as we have observe to bitcoin's status this year it would be quite a feat to overthrow the unstoppable growth of bitcoin and it would also take a feature that would best what bitcoin caters today.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
Even for a long period of time, it is possible that ETH XRPили DASH will take on the dominance of BTC.The only advantage of Bitcoin is the first engine.Each coin is a plus=) a matter of time who would be ahead of everyone or should I say closer to Bitcoin.
Activity: 43
We cannot just ignore alts coins because it's also having a growth we cannot denie that altcoin also cost a few money almost a half or more of a bitcoin that means they are also profitable.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
Litecoin is going up now, and it is one of the earliest altcoins. I still believe that it has the potential to overtake Bitcoin. Apart from Litecoin, some of the Bitcoin clones also looks promising (especially Bitcoin Cash).
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
There are some altcoins which have chances to success and to become more used and more valuable. But still the number of this promising altcoins is limited, because the most part of altcoins are shitcoins or having very low value and that's not motivating people to trade them.
Activity: 219
It's hard to predict, but as I truly believe in some altcoins I realize that actually none of them even has a chance within 1-2 years, stratis is most promising imho
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think bitcoin and altcoin have different approach in our market. Bitcoin is the superior among all the cryptocurrencies but I must say, altcoins have a chance to stand against in bitcoin. There are few altcoins that I am eyeing, first is the Ethereum and the other one is Litecoin.

These two coins have good promise i'd agree but ti stand up to btc? I don't think so. Bitcoin is already far ahead from any alts and is likely at a point that not even eth can touch it.
Activity: 1764
Any cryptocurrency has big chances, the most important is that creators of these cryptocurrencies must develop their cryptocurrencies correctly as well as bitcoin, then in future many of these cryptocurrency will have a chance to get more demand than bitcoin. Not everyone has money for investing in bitcoin with current course, so many people investing in alts which can be go up same as bitcoin in short time.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin and altcoin have different approach in our market. Bitcoin is the superior among all the cryptocurrencies but I must say, altcoins have a chance to stand against in bitcoin. There are few altcoins that I am eyeing, first is the Ethereum and the other one is Litecoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Alta can not harm bitcoin for now. Even if the transaction charges are increased, it's price is increasing as well. This doesn't mean that alltcoin has advantage over botcoin. It may have occurred to you people that there are more cryptocurrencies introducing now, even Dubai is releasing it's crypto currency in near 2018 or 2019. There's a chance that they will reduce transaction charges to save bitcoin.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It is hyperbole to say now that alts have chances against bitcoin. Dash, Ethereum and Bch altcoins are are behind btc but they are very far as of now. But I can say these alts can give us also good profit. I use dogecoin for transfer my funds that charges very less transaction fee as compare to btc & fast too.
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
I'd say that you're going to be kind of hard-pressed to find any kind of altcoin that has a real fighting chance, but there are a few competitors that can have their own potential to take some of a market share from Bitcoin. For the most part, however, it is far more likely that you're never going to see an alt pass Bitcoin simply because of the services and communities built around Bitcoin. It's hard to break into a market like the one Bitcoin has secured for itself.
Exactly, bitcoin was very ahead to other altcoins, it was the most useful cryptocurrency too. Bitcoin was more popular compare to altcoins and it can changed into fiat. I didnt any chance to altcoins to defeat bitcoin. Not just because of the higher mining fee that doesmt mean that altcoin will have a chance to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin has many characteristic that other alt coins doesnt have.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I think Bitcoin and altcoins have different development. We dont need to compare them. However, many people seem to focus on Bitcoin so much. They don't spend enough investment for altcoin
xz
Activity: 168
Is it better to buy Bitcoin or altcoins in term of profit guys?
Try not to be stressed in light of the fact that altcoins has zero chance to be a famous and to grow up on the grounds that every one of the general population simply utilize bitcoins there are billions of individuals utilizing bitcoins however altcoins is not really known by a few people so on the off chance that you are contributing cash than you ought to put just in bitcoins.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Some of the altcoins only have the chance against bitcoin because if you will compare most of the altcoin to bitcoin then you can easily see that only few of the altcoins has a serious project and also team that will continue to develop the coin into its maximum potential. The altcoins are just back up and as of now, most of them doesn't have a chance against bitcoin.

It's a good joke.Not even a single altcoin is equal to bitcoin.Just compare the price of bitcoin and all the altcoin. Bitcoin is in top of the mountain and rest of the altcoin is on various position of mountain. So it takes couple of years for the altcoin to replace the bitcoin. Not all the altcoin have the potential, only some of them have the potential. They are Ethereum, Waves, lite coin, Monero.
Activity: 378
The main competitors of the bitcoin are Ethereum and Ripple. In my opinion they have a very great potential.
It is possible that with the expansion of the Ethereum possibilities  it can catch up with the cost of bitcoins.
In turn, Ripple can be used by the global financial system, which will strongly push its value up.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
Some of the altcoins only have the chance against bitcoin because if you will compare most of the altcoin to bitcoin then you can easily see that only few of the altcoins has a serious project and also team that will continue to develop the coin into its maximum potential. The altcoins are just back up and as of now, most of them doesn't have a chance against bitcoin.
Activity: 91
I think the alts have no chance to fight the bitcoin, now a lot of alts appear and lots of junk alts, the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day so the alts will not have the chance to fight off
Pages:
Jump to: