Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes. Altcoins could really stood a chance against bitcoin in the future. Cryptocurrencies is really getting famous. But I do think it is still far off before they get at the top of bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
I think some altcoins do have an opportunity to reach the current bitcoin level, but not much. There are some that can be quite interesting alternatives out there. Altcoin will never achieve the same bitcoin popularity.
I won't say the word never because that would mean it's impossible for bitcoin to be replace by an altcoin, we have to understand that there is no such thing as permanent in the world except change and this crypo world is controlled by us people who create demand, other this won't grow, so we can expect as the innovation continues, new investors and users will come and find their choice that would satisfy them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think some altcoins do have an opportunity to reach the current bitcoin level, but not much. There are some that can be quite interesting alternatives out there. Altcoin will never achieve the same bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Bitcoin is the first digital currency, I can see some possibilities that it can be taken down by another digital currency still, bitcoin will be the first one and I think Altcoins has chances against bitcoin, well it is an alternative coin to bitcoin. Altcoin is better than bitcoin, but they can't defeat bitcoin in other terms especially bitcoin being the original and in terms of course of price.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
I think there is a chance for plenty of niche altcoins that can do things that Bitcoin cannot. There are some industries that, for whatever reason, simply will not use Bitcoin, and so you have the growth of Ripple, for instance.
Activity: 168
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Its hard to tell, but we can never lower our expectation as these alts are becoming better. But for alts to beat Bitcoin. Probably it won't happen. I don't think alts have chances against Bitcoin. BTC
Activity: 3
Who knows where Bitcoin will go?  I hope that it will do well.  I do agree that Bitcoin will become more accessible as it becomes easier to convert BTC into fiat and back.
Activity: 266
altcoin has a chance to fight bitcoin, as altcoin is now becoming increasingly known, so when people start recognizing altcoin, it is not impossible that altcoin can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
it is still uncertain what lies in the future. But until now, if we talk about price, bitcoin price is the highest among all other cryptos, and i dont know if the altcoin price will surpass bitcoin price or not.

But aside the price, if we talk about popularity and usage, altcoin also gain more popularity lately. Behind bitcoin i think ETH is. ETH usages is very high nowadays. i dont know if the ETH will surpass bitcoin or not, but the sure thing is, the altcoin popularity and usages still increase even right now.
Activity: 75
btc
yes because simply alts is the improved version of bitcoin but they have a long long way to go before they took over bitcoins market cap even ethereum its closest contender is having a hardtime catching to the king of crypto in such main reasons like bitcoin is the first one to be introduce to the market that when you say altcoins to the public you will have hardly encourage them unless they have some background in the blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
It is hard to dictate bitcoin's future but as I can see, the predictions are slowly turning into reality. Altcoins are impressing the cryptoworld and a lot of them is rising up. Bitcoin, sadly, is being close to stable. But it is not yet the end of bitcoin because the month of January have just started. There may be more unexpected happenings soon.
Activity: 112
It is very hard to predict what is going to happen in next 10 year in the cryptocurrency world.
I think that LTC lately has grown up, showing it's potential thanks to the possible SegWit implementation.
But as can be observed, ETH has also a big chance to take a lot of the market ( and already has, after bitcoin ).
I also believe that Monero may have opportunity to build-up, thanks to the anonymousness of this altcoin.

After all, there is a possibility of totally new altcoin growing up, and taking big part of the market.
But all of that is just speculation about future, it is only my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
many altcoins have chance against bitcoin in project and whitepaper , but bitcoin still the first crypto currency , and have a unique style in people mind
most person will think like that , but i dont think some altcoins will against bitcoins , like ethereum or other altcoin too.
because i see , a lot people love bitcoin and keep support bitcoin as first digital currency and most secure payment in internet , but this reason not make altcoins not have chance to against bitcoin.
altcoins still have chance , but not this time , maybe in future then bitcoin will changed by altcoins like eth.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
many altcoins have chance against bitcoin in project and whitepaper , but bitcoin still the first crypto currency , and have a unique style in people mind
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Some altcoin have chances like ethereum. I've been watching its price from last year till now. And it grows so much. If it continues to grow i thinks it has a chance of beating bitcoin. But i don't know when will it happen.
Activity: 154
Many people think that ETH is the biggest candidate, but I think it's hard to compare bitcoins, but bitcoin is the parent of digital money, and all the altcoyin is so indispensable
Activity: 196
It's hard to determine what is going to happen in the future. Each of these cryptos has its advantages. Bitcoin is great for its popularity and history and I think have no competition among the alternate cryptocurrencies, because bitcoin just have more time and more global adoption.
Activity: 68
Of course they do. Bitcoin was great for a while but now it has some serious problems that haven´t been solved yet and development is not coming forward while other cryptos in the same time already have faster transactions/second rate, more reliable anonymity, way lower fees, better technology, great extra features and more. I expect Bitcoin to be dethroned one day by a better cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
I think this is hard to try predict what can happens here in crypto currency world every second but I don't like any fanaticism here because we have a good alt coins or tokens who have great future because they are  are cheaper, faster and more valuable then btc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and alts have a great future. Both  have their own capabilities and will help us to earn more. Do we need to make a choice between them when both of them can do a good performance that will give us a good income.
Pages:
Jump to: