Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 20. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Until now i do not see any altcoin having an opportunity to resist or replace the bitcoin. but maybe for the next few years we never know. there may be altcoins capable of defeating bitcoin. only that it will take a very long time. Because to replace bitcoin is not easy. The altcoin who wants to replace bitcoin must have a good system good team and must have a many supporter or holders.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
sure, not thing is not possible, who knows perhaps in the future bitcoin may be defeated by altcoins when it is too old and obsolete, so altcoins may take bitcoin first rank on the market in not a far future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
There's no way to predict the future with 100% certainty, some things are more likely to happen that others, but you shouldn't exclude any possibility.  Bitcoin is just the beggining of whole blockchain technology, so another coin could be able to overcome it.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Nothing is impossible, so definitely the chances of happening are slim but I believe that altcoins may at least catch-up to the price of bitcoin soon. The problem is, there exists a direct-proportional relationship between bitcoin and some altcoins that if bitcoin prices drop, altcoins' value will also follow. Interestingly, these past few days bitcoin's price decreased but some altcoins like ripple, nio, etc. showed a positive correlation with their prices in the market. Who really knows due to its nature being decentralized and volatile, we may see altcoins dominating the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My own opinion is that altcoins will replace bitcoin on the user level. However I think they will never reach its ultimate value. Eventually, after may years bitcoin will end up being some sort of high value collectible, or store of value.
Activity: 56
I don't think any Alt Coin has a much chance of replacing Bitcoin in near term
But there are few  Alt Coins that may do very, very well alongside of Bitcoin.  Alt coins which are created for specific purposes and usages,can do better than bitcoin, or have whole other uses beyond what bitcoin can offer have an advantage.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Why do they have to against Bitcoin when they can live together? They have own value in the economy and they will develop together.

Though of course the purpose of a new coin is to be number # 1 instead of the second or the next, and if you look at opportunities of course for the short term it will be difficult for altcoin to beat bitcoin, it may take at least 3 years from now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
There a lot of different and advantages of the bitcoin to Ethereum and Ripple and other altcoins. But I sure that all person doesn’t focus on single cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was very forward or having a faster change of the value more than others. I believe that no one can stopover and the speedier development of the bitcoin,
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Why do they have to against Bitcoin when they can live together? They have own value in the economy and they will develop together.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

It's quite strenuous to foretell the direction altcoins and bitcoin is heading. Since
prices and values are surprisingly shifting weekly or daily. I believe alts and ico's
do have a chance against bitcoin. Alts have a future in cryptocurrency, it may take
time for them to stabilize but that's how it is, bitcoin started less than a dollar back
in 2010. Now it's way beyond that. Crypto speculation is interesting. I believe the
coming year will be the year for altcoins. Now maybe the right time to invest in them.

Activity: 28

Even though it is hard to predict but with the high cost leavied on transactions when using bitcoin I can see people trading the alt coins to bitcoin in 2018. There will be lot of competition next year as other coins will accelerate  in growth and attention will be shifted to them. Guess what? Expect the value of bitcoin to come down.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I think everything is possible, every time I open international exchanges, maybe the biggest USD-Bitcoin transactions that can reach 35% or more, this proves that bitcoin most often in trading.
Activity: 420
Well, we can see one alt orchestrated attack on bitcoin in the past period - bcash. They are evidently putting a lot of effort to persuade the people that bitcoin's problems are unsurpassable and that their coin is the right solution. Things will significantly change once the Lightning network gets into operation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Hard to predict future of the bitcoins and other altcoins. We see that bitcoin now is the best cryptocurrency among the other altcoins, but I observed that ETC would be the next to the bitcoin because several people invest in that. Others alt coins are good, but it takes many years and there are several altcoins is had fewer compensations to bitcoin 
Activity: 360
Merit: 100

As of now, I don't really think so. The thing is bitcoin is getting more and more popular everyday, and a lot of people would really want to invest on it. So, the more people are investing to bitcoin, the lesser the value of alts will become. I guess the only thing that can tell when will be the end of bitcoin's reign would be time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
In my own opinion, No there is none because the hype on bitcoins price to increase is very high and this altcoins price are increasing slower. The only way for altcoins to surpass bitcoins is if people will turn their attention to altcoins rather than investing on bitcoins.
Bitcoin price is rise very high it takes the attention of many investors, it is not good for altcoin. Only good developer with good project that can be successful with their ICO or project. But altcoin will not surpass bitcoin.
of course, initially when people learn about cryptocurrency they pay attention to bitcoin...but many newcomers choose to try themselves on less expensive coins and then the altcoins get their fans...but of course no altcoin will be able to dislodge bitcoin.. at least it takes a lot of time

Ya. And we also know that a s bitcoin riser in value other altcoin’s value also follows. So i dont think too that other altcoins will supersede bitcoin since their value follows the shadow of bitcoin. I don’t disregard the fact that there are altcoins also who have a very good price and they’ve been in that status for long but i dont think they will surpass the value and fame of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I think its not, because btc is very strong and has a very big potential, even though Alt is good and high, it is still no match to btc, and i think that will only happen if the btc has an big problem, now altcoin is growing and growibg but btc is extremely and rapidly growing. So there is a 50percent chance of alt to grow like btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
In my own opinion, No there is none because the hype on bitcoins price to increase is very high and this altcoins price are increasing slower. The only way for altcoins to surpass bitcoins is if people will turn their attention to altcoins rather than investing on bitcoins.
Bitcoin price is rise very high it takes the attention of many investors, it is not good for altcoin. Only good developer with good project that can be successful with their ICO or project. But altcoin will not surpass bitcoin.
of course, initially when people learn about cryptocurrency they pay attention to bitcoin...but many newcomers choose to try themselves on less expensive coins and then the altcoins get their fans...but of course no altcoin will be able to dislodge bitcoin.. at least it takes a lot of time
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think that main goal cryptocurrencies is participate in economic life. In that aspect bitcoin don not have any mean, but ETH for example widely use in more project. Profit strategy must to use that facts.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: