Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 28. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Ethereum have a high chance to replace bitcoin on its throne on the long run in my opinion and own ways of viewing and speculating. But for now Bitcoin is stable on its high price and I don't think that altcoins will have a chance against bitcoin in this year or two. Maybe five to ten years from now lets see what will happen.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Of course, all chances are there and open, nothing perfect, the coins that now look good will be refined with another coin. but it seems like it takes a long time to replace bitcoin because bitcoin market cap is currently the largest.

None of the existing altcoins will have any significant impact on Bitcoin!
This is whisful thinking. None of those will replace Bitcoin.
The big money is moving into Bitcoin right now. With big money I mean the Wall Street and the institutional money.
Bitcoin will continue rising like crazy. Most alts will act like penny stocks imo. They are mostly used to make more Bitcoin with it.
They will rise in terms of USD. But most of them will continue to lose against BTC, with some up and down swings of course due to natural market behaviour.

I WANT TO BELIEVE! And I am still a believer in BTC - however:
Last Sundays BCH Attack far exceeded anything I could have imagined.

What if the next pump is even stronger? And the one after that?

One day => BCH Flippening?

Dont get me wrong I am in NO WAY trying to promote Bitcoin Trash here. I HATE  that centralized pseudocryptocurrency bullshit.

I am also one of the believers of bitcoin and  i am also worried about the recent happening Iike somebody is trying to manipulate the pump of certain coin,  i am trying to keep calm and think it in a positive way that btc will certainly recover, and btc is back now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
no i feel bitcoin will always remain the best coin and will always be on the top there is no way any altcoin will be able to defeat bitcoin under any circumstances even if it falls some way or another it will easily regain
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
No matter what we talked about altonah in the first place, still interested in their profitability. Moreover, Bitcoin is not going to leave their leadership positions. Looking at its growing capitalization and the exchange rate, many no doubt wonder whether it is worth to change your priorities? On the other hand, there are a number of alternative cryptographic money, which comes on the heels of the cue ball,the same Air, for example, and are potential competitors.
So, before you make a decision about the investments, take the time to analyze the market situation, to explore the features of the online money that you are interested, the more that information online very much.But you need to remember what search you need the information, not the finished recipes. All the decisions you have to make yourself based on your own analysis and conclusions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are no any chance to any altcoin to beat or near or at par to bitcoin in near future, very very huge difference exist in the price of altcoin and bitcoin. Many investors and institutions support and invest in bitcoin with confidence and hold it for a long time too. All though some altcoin as ethereum done very well but its need to be a long journey in future reach to near bitcoin.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
I think bitcoin will always stay bitcoin and hard currency (german saying)
On the other hand side there will be stable altcoins and they will as you see now be used by e.g. bic companies for transactions due to smaller fees. But some people will always trust in btc and keep the system going (and booming:)).

lots specualtions Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
On increasing Bitcoin price regularly, altcoins are attracting. Because of low transaction fees and good future growth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Of course, all chances are there and open, nothing perfect, the coins that now look good will be refined with another coin. but it seems like it takes a long time to replace bitcoin because bitcoin market cap is currently the largest.

The big money is moving into Bitcoin right now. With big money I mean the Wall Street and the institutional money.
Bitcoin will continue rising like crazy. Most alts will act like penny stocks imo. They are mostly used to make more Bitcoin with it.
They will rise in terms of USD. But most of them will continue to lose against BTC, with some up and down swings of course due to natural market behaviour.
Perhaps because some of cryptocurrency had great potential to be next in bitcoin. Therefore some altcoin like maybe become second best to bitcoin. And for now,bitcoin will remain the digital gold that backs up the entire crypto-economy. And when the world sees Bitcoin doing well, other cryptocurrencies usually benefits, too.
Activity: 190
I think it could one day be altcoin will beat bitcoin, for example is ethereum which every day its performance strengthen, which is very likely to beat bitcoin in the near future, in addition there are also waves that continue to refine the platform.

no ... no altcoin that can not fight Bitcoin, everyone has been too loving Bitcoin with what Bitcoin has achieved so far, altcoin will only be a follower and will not be a competitor
Activity: 84
Yes they can, altcoins can beat bitcoins but as of now there is no existing altcoin that can beat bitcoin. I believe lot of investors will migrate from bitcoin to that altcoin. That would be interesting. 
Activity: 84
I think in present time bitcoin is the only currency whose price is increasing too much even in future we are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going to increase too, may be this time the price of bitcoin cross over 6000 USD level very easily.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250

Maybe because some cryptocurrencies have reasons for their existence. However, altcoins, are working towards fairly similar goals to bring liberty back to people and contribute to the remake of the worlds financial systems. And there have been hundreds of altcoins created that are supposed to be the next big cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
of course there will be a few alts who still have that explosive grow. However, I believe the days are gone of money pouring in. Most price action is and stays in the top 5
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Altcoins have barter futures, they have more potential than BTC. At present so many altcoins are undervalued. This is best time to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 15
I think it could one day be altcoin will beat bitcoin, for example is ethereum which every day its performance strengthen, which is very likely to beat bitcoin in the near future, in addition there are also waves that continue to refine the platform.
Activity: 714
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

We could earn a lot from altcoins but not that big compare to BTC because altcoin have no chance to make BTC as equal due to many investors are continue to support bitcoin than altcoins in talking of investments. Many people have already witnessed that BTC survives  many hardship and challenges in which those experiences will make people to continue to trust bitcoin in terms of investments. Many shift to altcoin because of the cheaper price but no matter how much they earned from altcoin still they will going to trade it to bitcoin for fiat making altcoin impossible to top bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I WANT TO BELIEVE! And I am still a believer in BTC - however:
Last Sundays BCH Attack far exceeded anything I could have imagined.

What if the next pump is even stronger? And the one after that?

One day => BCH Flippening?

Dont get me wrong I am in NO WAY trying to promote Bitcoin Trash here. I HATE  that centralized pseudocryptocurrency bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Short-term, yes. Alts outperform BTC for short periods of time, but longer-term BTC has always been the best, until 2017.

A few months back, Ethereum came so close to overtaking Bitcoin, but eventually it fell back. Now I think that it is the turn of Bitcoin Cash to give BTC the run for its money. Nothing is permanent in the digital world. It takes only a few years for some new innovation to get to the top. Remember the Google vs Yahoo battle?

BCH tried to give BTC a run for its money and it failed. It has been quite stable after the pump and dump, but I am certain people will soon learn that it is a lost cause and proceed to dump it for more BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: