Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 30. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There is no need for alts to beat Bitcoin. It is enough for an good alt to rise x10 or more.  Grin

But in sum all alts together may have the chance to beat Bitcoin longterm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Altcoins like Ethereum and bitcoin cash have chance to challenge bitcoin, but other altcoins can hardly change BTC, because most of them are not useful and powerful like BTC. And btc is the most trustworthy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Yes alt coins have a chance if the value of bitcoin decrease i know that if the value of bitcoin decrease all altcoins will increase so for now altcoins price is so much low but if you have a patient to wait and hold it  i think that is a good way.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
There is no chance for any altcoin to get passed bitcoins. No way. Bitcoin is the real king.
The real king sometimes get detrone so we cannot be sure of that, although bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency now
but we cannot determine the future so altcoins always has a chance to be more popular.
I believe the top 10 altcoins has a better chance.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
looks like we generate a lot of down-votes in bter guys...let's continue voting...raizor thanks for update
Activity: 3
I noticed a lot about trading and mostly it had been about this buying and selling is the easiest method to help make your bitcoins focus on you. However I still did not attempt to trade, I've got a want, just looking for something examined and save. I'm not an expert as you can tell. On this discussion board there are golden skin tone of knowledge about trading and out of this you'll find which locations for trading pretty much predictive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

They might be wise to do this. Bitcoin cannot be used for buying things under 10 USD sometimes because the fee to get it confirmed can be between 5 and 10 USD. Almost nobody will use it for small purchases as it stands now.

Most people aren't using segwit because most wallets are not currently updated for using it at this point. Once more people use that it will allow more of a savings as more blocks get more transactions.
Activity: 204
There is no chance for any altcoin to get passed bitcoins. No way. Bitcoin is the real king.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Altcoin will never be able to compete with the price and popularity of Bitcoin,
we all know the Bitcoin price increase is very fast and unrivaled and Altcoin just like a display only ...
I agree , altcoins are depending on bitcoins , it cannot change bitcoin it has a stronger market value and had ever been strongest among all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is always be the pioneer of all coins , it has the most numerous number of participants and the most investment value. So I can say bitcoin is the King of all alternative cryptocurrency.

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
There is some altcoins having real chance to success and predicted to become more valuable in the future. But of course there are many shitcoins as well which almost are dead. But Bitcoin will keep its first rank in the crypto currencies world for years surely.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Interesting how a point of view has changed over time. This thread was created amidst rising scaling problems and uncertainty about future of bitcoin.
But the current optimistic approach and progressing bitcoin adoption (Japan, South Korea) caused people to be more confident and positive.
In this situation, altcoins are kinda pushed away, to the second plan. No altcoin is interesting when you can have Bitcoin's price rising by thousands of dollars in short period of time.

Well I see it better idea for those who holds their coins, just like how japan and south korea did despite of the confidence they had. Possibly those investors of alts has the positive ideas of waiting until next year because most of them really projected that next year is the pump of altcoins, due to the dumps that is really going through recently.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Altcoin will never be able to compete with the price and popularity of Bitcoin,
we all know the Bitcoin price increase is very fast and unrivaled and Altcoin just like a display only ...
Activity: 6
I do not think any of the alts has a big chance against bitcoin the only one who i can compare with bitcoin is ethereum but still bitcoin is going to become way bigger then ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Interesting how a point of view has changed over time. This thread was created amidst rising scaling problems and uncertainty about future of bitcoin.
But the current optimistic approach and progressing bitcoin adoption (Japan, South Korea) caused people to be more confident and positive.
In this situation, altcoins are kinda pushed away, to the second plan. No altcoin is interesting when you can have Bitcoin's price rising by thousands of dollars in short period of time.
Activity: 387
I can see a great chance now that the price of bitcoin started to fall down again. Most of the time when bitcoin are down some alts pumps. But definitely it depends in the market we need to consider the hard fork that will about to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Of course, they don't have any chance. No coins can make a big trust likes Bitcoin. Therefore, their price can pass over Bitcoins
Bitcoin already passed that price level when everyone accepted it as buble. Altcoins have great chance to grow with in year but only some of them will survive after years. Altcoins cant compete with bitcoin itself but there are some good projects that can be invested for high amount.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Interested in bitcoin
There is no way that altcoin can beat bitcoin,
Or maybe in the next future to come.
Activity: 364
Of course, they don't have any chance. No coins can make a big trust likes Bitcoin. Therefore, their price can pass over Bitcoins
Activity: 5
Yes I believe Alts do have chances. Maybe not in this year or next year but Alts will definitely surpass Bitcoins. My guess is that VTC will rise and then the rest will follow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
It seems to me that bitcoin will not conflict with the Altkoins in the near future. Altkoins were mainly created to serve a certain sphere of human activity and therefore the tasks with bitcoin are completely different in them and the points of contact are very small. At the moment, bitcoin has so far distanced itself from the Altkoins with its high cost, that he has nothing to fear at all.
Pages:
Jump to: