Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
My own opinion is that altcoins will replace bitcoin on the user level. However I think they will never reach its ultimate value. Eventually, after may years bitcoin will end up being some sort of high value collectible, or store of value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Don't know why but it seems that some people would like to see bitcoin being replaced by some other coin. To my opinion this is not going to happen. Despite some good altcoins on the market I don't see any who could take this place. Diversity on the market and variety of altcoins is good, especialy for investors but bitcoin will remain at number one place.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
As of the moment, it is still not forseen. On a simple individual's perspective, talking about usage of money is always possible. The emerging altcoins advertised through differenct ICOs are always enticing at first. It is through us good investors that we can get an opportunity to take advantage its growth. In my own opinion it is highly possible that these new altcoins will become bigger that bitcoin. Thanks.
Activity: 210
Chances is always there for altcoin to surpass bitcoin anytime soon but it would really depend on people if they would switch or just stay on the origin of crpytocurrencies. We do know bitcoin is the king of all crypto and its really hard for it to be replaced specially now it already gaining popularity and publicity worldwide even though there are circumstances that would be a big hindrance on its development but still there are supporters on using it on daily basis.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I definitely think so, many technical improvements which are not easy to implement on bitcoin,it's hard to reach consensus.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I think the bitcoin need sometime to start growth and if the big economies allow bitcoin openly in their countries then the big investors will also try to make some investment to this side and they will give much importance now they are ready but they scare of the bitcoin existence and the strict regulations which many countries imposed on bitcoin but i hope that some countries will allow bitcoin for new businesses and the European business may also expands due to this decision.
Possible they can increased there value and become popular but they cannot beat bitcoin because it is the king of all coin. Maybe the altcoin Ethereum have chance to be like in bitcoin and become top to all altcoin, but the important things is there are not scam. there are only competitive to each other and every coins are want to be known and become popular. Also some of altcoin have potential, so possible they can beat the value of bitcoin if the bitcoin is in the slow growth but its not.
Activity: 224
I think the bitcoin need sometime to start growth and if the big economies allow bitcoin openly in their countries then the big investors will also try to make some investment to this side and they will give much importance now they are ready but they scare of the bitcoin existence and the strict regulations which many countries imposed on bitcoin but i hope that some countries will allow bitcoin for new businesses and the European business may also expands due to this decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
Change is constant. And so future is undetermined. We cannot really attest the probability where alternative coins or tokens can really overcome bitcoin through when it terms of value. Yet I do still believe Bitcoin will be the most costly and expensive coin due to the law of first. Its the first cryptocurrency and first also in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I am not really aware about this altcoins but generally speaking , these altcoins may be having a lower value than bitcoin but I think that is one factor that it can be a good coin because if one person can save more than one altcoin then pile it up and you can form a big amount of coins that can match up to bitcoin's value.
Activity: 56
I don't believe that there all right now which are able to threat the domination of bitcoin. This, however, does not exclude the possibility of another alt, say Bitcoin, to be used as payment instead of bitcoin in daily micro-transactions. The reasons are known to all of us. Moreover where the privacy matters then instead of bitcoin some people would prefer the Monera with its unique features concerning anonymity to do their financial transactions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
altcoin has a chance to fight bitcoin, as altcoin is now becoming increasingly known, so when people start recognizing altcoin, it is not impossible that altcoin can beat bitcoin.
I am a supporter and holder of some altcoins but i dont believe that the altcoin has a chance against bitcoin, why? Because bitcoin is the first and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and i think the future of bitcoin is more brighter over the all altcoins.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
There is possibilities,but we dont know when will be happen,its hard to predict but im sure that this will be happen because many of altcoin now has a good project and intension so investor was attracted on it.
Activity: 532
Other coins have no chance of becoming better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a very large capitalization. There is no other altcoin that would have capitalization as bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
altcoin has a chance to fight bitcoin, as altcoin is now becoming increasingly known, so when people start recognizing altcoin, it is not impossible that altcoin can beat bitcoin.
- Of course altcoin has the opportunity but the opportunity is quite small when the bitcoin is really too popular and powerful, although I also see altcoin are becoming stronger every day, but that is not enough to touch the position of Bitcoin. Replacing bitcoin in the near future is probably an impossible thing, however, in the distant future, when altcoin achieve more breakthroughs and grow faster, bitcoin becomes old and no longer attractive to investors, we will see the fall of bitcoin, and the new king will be born
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
The change is coming for the future of altcoins. There are many great projects that have offered their token/coins to the public for public use whether it is for health, real estate, the entertainment industry as well. So probably it can affect greatly the prices of altcoins. But still, we are waiting for the lightning network for bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Altcoin has chances over bitcoin but had not been able to beat Bitcoin, if bitcoin should slack probably in its exchange fee or should have any reason to respond the pressure , other altcoin are really waiting stand-by to take over the crown. But the ability for other altcoin to also cope with the same and more pressure and stand is still need for developing altcoin. I know so many altcoin are after bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Actually and honestly speaking, LTC isn't much of a challenge at all right now, DOGE is promising but it doesn't offer anything different from BTC so I don't see it actually taking it's place, ETH is the biggest challenger IMO, if it does stop having regular exploits.
MONERO is a good growing challenger and even getting some blackmarket's attention too, However I don't see any of them completely taking out bitcoins. Update now i think DGD and STORM can do that  Grin
Activity: 137
Every new alternative cyrptocurrency have a chance against Bitcoin but that chances are just a part on  how they will beat the first cryptocurrency. They might be recognized at first and be supported by other investors and will probably continuously belong to the top ten of all new alternative cryptocurrency but as always Bitcoin will be on top of it all. The chances for the alternative currency will definitely be unable to put Bitcoin up to its lowest to the point that they could reached the top.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my opinion, every altcoin has a chance it depends on how unique the altcoins have. Bitcoin will always be the first cryptocurrency, but if the purpose of bitcoin and altcoins are just the same.I think some investor will invest in altcoin because they will think that there is just the same. And if the most business will accept both altcoin and bitcoin for there transactions.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Some says ethereum has a big chance to race against bitcoin, but i think ethereum is too young to have that power to race against bitcoin. It will need a lot of developments that will took for so may years.
Pages:
Jump to: