Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 11. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think that soon the bitcoin will remain in the past. Perhaps he (Bitcoin) will be a sign of value, which is currently gold. And instead of bitcoin, there will be altcoin, which will perform the function of money. It is possible that there is no such altcoyin yet, but there are already many interesting projects that may become new money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Any altcoin can stand a chance against bitcoins if there's a lot of people who are demanding on it. The growth of any coin in the market is always depending on the consumers choice on where they are going to invest their capital and it will trigger its price to increase when the supply is decreasing. supply and demand is always the reason why coins value are decreasing or increasing in the market.
Many people start investing the others digital coin. They are not focusing on Bitcoin anymore when they realize that the others coin can give them more profit than Bitcoin. Etherium is a particular example. Generally, it depend on the investor who chooses the coin that he likes to invest. I think the other alts have chances against Bitcoin.
And such a situation, when people no longer focus on bitcoin as the main object of investment plays a very positive role. On the one hand, bitcoin will not grow on speculative speculative demand as a financial bubble, and on the other - all the crypto currency will develop in the price plan more or less evenly. It also plays a positive role in the sense that states and their bodies will not be so wary of the crypto currency because of the sharp price breakthrough bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin is strong and can survive well and may be difficult to resist because until now it is still strong with its presence supported by many people who already have it.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin has name recognition and usage in the current media which greatly helps the general public to know when they may not know about altcoins that have very different features. Bitcoin most easily jumps away so it remains strong for a while.  Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Bitcoin will remain king for long time due to its strong community ,big assets and some hidden truths but the much higher transaction fee is also harmful for Bitcoin and its transaction speed is also one draw back. so Bitcoin tea m must think about it for ruling forever over crypto world.

Bitcoin have the most many investors compare to the other cryptocurrency here in this virtual world, so therefore we could easily say that other tokens or altcoins doesn't have any chance against bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a big concrete wall and altcoins is just a very thin man who wants to destroy that wall with his bare hands. It will take a long time I think before the altcoins go beyond bitcoin.

Well, that is just only my opinion, we couldn't say that it could really happen because we don't know what might happen tomorrow, we just have to wait and see.
If you are talking about an altcoin wants to against the wall of Bitcoin, haha, it is right.
But you have to know altcoin is the word for other cryptocurrencies are different Bitcoin.
Currently, we have more than 1300 cryptocurrencies "against" Bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Yes. All altcoins have a chance to beat bitcoin. But it must be traversed with a long road and only projects that are able to defeat it. I think if there is a very good project and can attract the attention of investors and technology world, I'm sure an altcoin will be able to beat bitcoin, even can outperform it.
Activity: 238
Anything can happen, similar to that experienced by electronic products such as Nokia, Motorola and so on, once people think Nokia will forever but now it's not there.
Activity: 187
Nowadays all money which is moving between Bitcoin and altcoins is 100% speculative, so it makes no sense to try to make a rational discussion on which coin will prevail, since whatever happens now with the prices is disconnected from each coin's reality, being connected only to hype and pretexts for pump and dumps. Sad that it's turning this way.

Altcoins creates values in the market but this doesn't mean they will be against bitcoin. The market is a whole and they will grow up together.
Activity: 229
Nowadays all money which is moving between Bitcoin and altcoins is 100% speculative, so it makes no sense to try to make a rational discussion on which coin will prevail, since whatever happens now with the prices is disconnected from each coin's reality, being connected only to hype and pretexts for pump and dumps. Sad that it's turning this way.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Maybe in some time but most investors see bitcoin as prime crypto to invest in, alts are just alts. Like the name is said they are here if you see bitcoin to be to expensive and want to invest in crypto you will search for some suitable alt that will be in your radar.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Bitcoin will remain king for long time due to its strong community ,big assets and some hidden truths but the much higher transaction fee is also harmful for Bitcoin and its transaction speed is also one draw back. so Bitcoin tea m must think about it for ruling forever over crypto world.

Bitcoin have the most many investors compare to the other cryptocurrency here in this virtual world, so therefore we could easily say that other tokens or altcoins doesn't have any chance against bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a big concrete wall and altcoins is just a very thin man who wants to destroy that wall with his bare hands. It will take a long time I think before the altcoins go beyond bitcoin.

Well, that is just only my opinion, we couldn't say that it could really happen because we don't know what might happen tomorrow, we just have to wait and see.
Activity: 406
I only see some altcoins that have a potential chance of fighting bitcoin, there may be 3 or 5 but no more. It depends entirely on the technology used and the promotion is done to be popular. Cool
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Bitcoin cannot reign forever. Time will come where altcoins will take over bitcoin's throne and will defeat it in no time. Many people are already investing on altcoins because the value of bitcoin is falling down a lot. Altcoins are improving and innovating and we can all see that. Although I am hoping for altcoin's success, I still hope that things here in bitcoin will keep on getting better.
Activity: 1274
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency, and literally nothing can come even close to Bitcoin.Our opinion could be bias since we have our own favorite altcoins but let's see what will be the interest of the majority because they are the one who are going to make a certain coins mainstream, with that said bitcoin has a chance to be replace
Activity: 36
Yes, especially due to the increasing uselessness of Bitcoin. Currently, I have to pay $2 fee to make a simple transaction of < 300 bytes.

Sites are currently adapting to pay their users in Bitcoin. Some sites once offered withdrawal at $1, then increased to $5, and now it is over $20.

Soon, people may start requesting payment in another coin, or just use Payza, Paypal, etc.

It seems like Bitcoin is turning into something contrary to its intended purpose. I feel scammed, and I am not even investor just a user.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more

Any altcoin can stand a chance against bitcoins if there's a lot of people who are demanding on it. The growth of any coin in the market is always depending on the consumers choice on where they are going to invest their capital and it will trigger its price to increase when the supply is decreasing. supply and demand is always the reason why coins value are decreasing or increasing in the market.
Many people start investing the others digital coin. They are not focusing on Bitcoin anymore when they realize that the others coin can give them more profit than Bitcoin. Etherium is a particular example. Generally, it depend on the investor who chooses the coin that he likes to invest. I think the other alts have chances against Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160

actually nobody know what will happens with bitcoin and altcoins soon. but as i see coins like BCH now more popular and have a huge potencial like BTC...
maybe next time BCH will Replace BTC domination in crypto world...
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
It's the first coin and would be very difficult to unseat it if even the alt is very good.

Yes, and on top of that bitcoin's market cap alone almost consume the entire market capitalization of alt coins. With that being said, i would say that alt coins don't have a chance against bitcoin and bitcoin will always remain the dominant currency all the time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
some have projected altcoin ever surpass bitcoin prices finally fall. they only last some time. while bitcoin survive with very high until recently.Maybe transaction fees are increasing yet I cant see people transferring their funds there, that is not enough reason to do this move.
Though people are complaining about the transaction fees from bitcoins and most have stopped using it as a result, i really don't seen any alts even getting close to it at all, whiles bitcoin has been falling, almost all the other cryptocurrencies are also falling as well.
Pages:
Jump to: