Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 10. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Altcoins are good and some of them have a lot of potential to grow but there is no chance any altcoin will ever replace bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It is very difficult to think ahead, but I think that the championship of bitcoin will remain unchanged. Too big gap in cost he altcoins.
Activity: 182
I believe that bitcoin will remain the most important currency, as it is very difficult to surpass. Perhaps, someone from altcoins even and will approach his value of, but not higher.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I think many altcoins will achieve great success and high cost in the future. But I do not think that they will become better than bitcoin and will surpass it in price. However, exactly this is no one will say.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think that alts can't replace bitcoin as they will be used in other segments of economy. There a lot of coins that are only utility tokens they definitely will not take place of BTC but they will be used in their product and apps
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Altcoins do really affects the value of bitcoin and how it behave. As we know bitcoin gained trust from the investors and people but altcoins did it as well though it cannot replaced the popularity of bitcoin itself. Altcoins is a revolutionary coins which can really have adverse effects on bitcoin mainly to its value.
Some of the deficiencies of bitcoin continue to be improved altcoin so if compared with many things of course altcoin is better than bitcoin, but since bitcoin is the first coin with the largest marketcap it will be difficult for altcoin to replace bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
Altcoins do really affects the value of bitcoin and how it behave. As we know bitcoin gained trust from the investors and people but altcoins did it as well though it cannot replaced the popularity of bitcoin itself. Altcoins is a revolutionary coins which can really have adverse effects on bitcoin mainly to its value.
Activity: 92
Altcoin is to bitcoin as  bitcoin is to the US Dollar. So altcoin doesn't really need to have a change with bitcoin. Bitcoin don't scale up then one of these could develop in to a viable alternative. It's purely for making a profit
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For me i call them rival in a way that altcoin could surpass or takeover bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin might not be the in the top anymore and it can replaced by altcoin. Perhaps this is because many companies or investors are investing in it. Nowadays name of bitcoin has become popular among people and many are interested to join bitcoin.  The only way altcoins for up is when bitcoin moves sideways. Im sure the value of Bitcoin will not high if the cryptocurrency community use altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
At this point bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world and I don't see how any other coin will ever have a chance to replace it

As I look at world coin index for the value of its individual cryptocurrency, in my own observatios I see less chances other alts could takeover or surpass againts bitcoins , because even if bitcoins have lower value as of today but the value of other coins is in distance with bitcoins so I can conclude that  bitcoins are still very popular  and patronize by people around the world.
Activity: 280
At this point bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world and I don't see how any other coin will ever have a chance to replace it
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think no altcoin can beat bitcoin. Because we know until now bitcoin remains the number one and price is far above altcoin. Perhaps this is because many companies or investors are investing in it. Nowadays name of bitcoin has become popular among people and many are interested for join in bitcoin world.
Activity: 33
Some alts are juste an amelioration of the bitcoin's skeleton. But some are totaly different. Bitcoin benefits for the moment of its notoriety.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
Ethereum maybe, but i think all of crypto depends on bitcoin. Try to notice when bitcoin price plunges the price of alts goes down as well so in my own opinion they cant compete against bitcoin (so far).
[/quote
Yeah so far there is no coins that will fight toe to toe with bitcoin because all allt  currency are dependent to BTC being known and recognized around the globe, But inthe name of  fair competition hopefully there will be a alt currency that would compete to make market place a fair ground to all.
Activity: 140
Ethereum maybe, but i think all of crypto depends on bitcoin. Try to notice when bitcoin price plunges the price of alts goes down as well so in my own opinion they cant compete against bitcoin (so far).
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Of course altcoins have a chance against bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will stay the most valuable coin, but they will be some coins who will overtake bitcoin in the market cap. Because there must be a coin who is suitable for a daily payment. A coin which is technically better and faster tehn btc and can hanlde all the transactions of the world. A coin like this will easily beat Bitcoin. It just have to be accepted by the majority of the people.
We can not have exact prediction for the future, because it is so long and we need to see more reasons before predict the value of Bitcoin will decrease by altcoins someday. However, I am sure the value of Bitcoin will not high if the cryptocurrency community use altcoin for primary payment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Of course altcoins have a chance against bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will stay the most valuable coin, but they will be some coins who will overtake bitcoin in the market cap. Because there must be a coin who is suitable for a daily payment. A coin which is technically better and faster tehn btc and can hanlde all the transactions of the world. A coin like this will easily beat Bitcoin. It just have to be accepted by the majority of the people.
No one can determine the future, bitcoin might not be the king anymore and one of the altcoins will take over so as early as now
maybe we should start to position ourselves. For me, the biggest competitor of bitcoin is Ethereum that is why I am having it now and ready for long term hold.
Activity: 189
Activity: 196
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
If were talking about the chances of alts going up then I dont see it. Based from my observation of the crypto market here is what I have found out.
If BTC prices goes up then alts go down, If BTC price go down then alts go down. The only way alts for up is when btc moves sideways. Hope this helps and answered your concern.
Activity: 308
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Mining is different on trading and that is the reason why transaction fees are increasing as well. The stack of bitcoin is continuously decreasing, it only means that bitcoins in the future will be more valuable, it does not matter what coin you are planning to mine as long as you still earn profit then that's good because cryptocurrency is increasing its price depending on the demand in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: