Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 9. (Read 51002 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Btc dominates becouse its first cryptocoin and most of people even dont know there is other coins than BTC its nomal as BTC and cryptoes are new in this world so we will see what will happned next.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I guess alt has great potential to compete with the Bitcoin market, but it takes a long time and the process depends on the coin developer.Now things were different that each altcoin has got something unique to move forward overcoming the other. So crossing the obstacles is the thing that's required for success.
Activity: 70
It is foolish to  think that altcoin market won't grow naturally. It will over time, with or without bitcoin. I am sure that if there was no threat and Bitcoin has reached consensus, altcoins wouldn't be pumped up so badly. That's why I consider altcoins to sit in a massive bubble.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I believe eventually an altcoin will take over, the billion dollar question is which one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Some altcoins have pretty good chances to grow but I don't think any altcoin will ever beat bitcoin
Activity: 226

Mining cost has been a great determining factor to the price of a crypto. some altcoins has managed to acheive a zero transfer fee by eliminating the mining cost, as much as this wil work to their advantage, i don't think if it will have any effect on BTC's pricing, dignity or performance. the value of BTC to the users is what matters, not the activities of the alts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
This lightning network decrease the transaction fees of bitcoin and it is not easy to overtake bitcoin at the moment, but yes everything is possible,

There are many good projects coming this year.

IN march i will invest in Cardstack.

Don't cinsider it as investment suggestion.

Do your own investment before you invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
I dont think alts are close to bitcoin's popularity as their use case are still pretty limited regardless of their progress, many looks alts as alternative investments are hope they could reach dollar in prices. We could only see much damage to bitcoin when people are moving to transactional based on that alt rather than simply building products that doesn't meet demand yet.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
Many alts are been made long long time ago until now no one can bring bitcoin as number 2 in the top currency. Bitcoin is the biggest coin in the future because it is the mother of all cryptocurrency that been made. For me bitcoin will be number 1 in anytime no one can do something unique like bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 405
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Many alts have different properties to BTC so it's a bit like comparing apples to oranges. I think there's room for more than one cryptocurrency and there are many alts that will establish themselves alongside BTC.
copper member
Activity: 42
I clearly see that in 2-3 years BTC is clearly dead, and ETH is a top one.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
in terms of profit, alts look more interesting in a growing market
Activity: 119
The tremendous advantage of bitcoin is to be the first coin, it has opened the marked and made a room inside it. This is a coin that is adopted and known by society. Altcoins had to drive this way too, standing in the shadows of bitcoin. Some do well find their own place like ripple or ethereum.
Activity: 43
The subcoins against Bitcoine have no chance of crossing Bitco, but they may look like Bitcoin because they are competing with Bitcoin, but I do not think they will ever be able to do it at night.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think no altcoin can beat bitcoin. Because we know until now bitcoin remains the number one and price is far above altcoin. Perhaps this is because many companies or investors are investing in it. Nowadays name of bitcoin has become popular among people and many are interested for join in bitcoin world
The value can not make Bitcoin become the best cryptocurrency. You have to know some shit altcoins have higher price than Bitcoin, but the volume trading and market cap are lower than Bitcoin so much. The liquidty of Bitcoin is better than any altcoin, so, at current, I think no altcoin can better than Bitcoin, but in the future, some altcoins can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I think no altcoin can beat bitcoin. Because we know until now bitcoin remains the number one and price is far above altcoin. Perhaps this is because many companies or investors are investing in it. Nowadays name of bitcoin has become popular among people and many are interested for join in bitcoin world
Activity: 23
We all can see that bitcoin right now is not exactly the best payment option or a currency. But if the scaling war will continue for extended period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For me the wise use is that other coins have greater potential because this feature is unique and ease of use for most people, Unique it does not mean it will be sold all the time. Bitcoin still has an advantage when it comes to the investor market simply because more people are making use of and wasting money every time and every day. Cool
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
I think no altcoins can replaced bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency ever existed.
Activity: 8
Great idea guys!
Pages:
Jump to: