Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 16. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
I prefer to hold tokens,which I earn in the bounty, because many projects have just completed ICO and have just started their development
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
I've noticed that the bounties I have joined, the hunters pretty much sell their coins as soon as possible. Many are students and use the funds for their studies - so nothing wrong with that. I have earned some coins for various bounties, and whilst some  made a lot from selling and then buying again and making great gains, I didn't do anything - and consequently lost out.

It does depend on the ICO, the team, etc. But if you need to sell, then why not. It's a personal choice.

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 10:28:25 AM
In this continuously falling market, I will continue to wait. Because the current price is very low, I will not sell in this market. I will wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 10:20:25 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

What I do after participating in a Bounty Campaign and after claiming my Tokens I usually wait for weeks or months before selling my tokens, of course I want to gain profit from efforts I did on the campaign. But sometimes I sell my tokens right away specially if I need to pay for my expenses and if there is a emergency I need to pay. But my advice for you is that you wait for as long as you can for the price to be higher so you could gain more profit from what you did in the Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
I have never sold any of my coins in a rush. I hold a little bit and study the market. Some have sold or wasted a lot of coins in a rush, one or two months after they started to regret their action.
However, this is in a two way; some coins are worth holding and some are not, study the coins you're having, if you can perceive some to be promising, please hold them for some time.
Most of the time is not good to sell immediately except your wallet is overflowing.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
May 20, 2018, 06:43:24 AM
The decision to wait or sell depends on the roadmap of the token I am holding. Tokens that have the potential to be price value in the future are being hold and those that surge down are sold when the price is stabilized again.
Activity: 490
May 20, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Once again I failed it( I kept the coin received in the bounty for a long time, it was constantly on the same level, and so I decided to sell it, as soon as I did it in a few days it flew up...
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
Your idea is to find good projects and own a project token lower than the ICO's price and participate in the reward campaign. But not any project we can use the above way to own the token from the project. There are many fraudulent projects, as soon as the project is listed on the exchange, the value of the token becomes null or else the project is very successful and we can not own it. They cost better than ICO. Because of the above, I choose to participate in the bonus campaign.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 12:41:59 AM
may now wait for higher prices a bit difficult, because of uncertain market conditions, if you have a gift from a token that has a low potential you better sell immediately, because over time the price will drop
Activity: 21
May 20, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
I usually wait for the price to rise higher first because usually, the token price will decrease after the token appears on the exchange list. So I will wait for the next few months for the price to rise, so the money I invested in ICO is also growing.
Activity: 490
May 19, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Depending on the situation. If the price is high I will sell it, but still leaves what percentage of the coin. But if the price is so low I will hold it until the price is high.
Activity: 280
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 19, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
As usual, I often sell tokens received from ICO bounty campaign right after the Token is indexed on the trading floors because the ICO exchange rate tends to decrease and it is difficult to recover if the project is not really potential. If that project is possible, then I will monitor the exchange rate and make a decision after 2 weeks of holding.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
May 19, 2018, 07:45:11 PM
I will choose wait the right price  sell my tokens because sometimes after ico some people dump the token in exchange  so much better to hold it and wait the right price to sell so I can get a good profit.
Activity: 448
May 19, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
I think it's better to keep it but if at first you've got a profit there is no harm in selling it immediately but not selling everything you have, you have to have savings because if you are lucky you will get a profit many times
Activity: 350
May 19, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

I give 50%, and I hold 50% until the price of these tokens increases and will sell them at the good prices because if you sell all tokens of the project, then after release of tokens at the exchanges the price can sharply increase. Therefore I consider it correct strategy, many headhunters so do.
Activity: 127
May 19, 2018, 11:37:46 AM
If they have some value that suits me, then I sell without hesitation. Because I don't know what tomorrow will be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
I'm your beautiful fairy, which will bring in your life a lot of interesting things! For example, you get knowledge from me about this profitable project - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
I will hold half of it and  for a while  watch the market for a good price before selling  the other half.  This way I have and options, invest in trading or simply hold it for future price increase to have more profit.  I am always playing the safe side because I really want to save for the future of my children, I want to buy them educational insurance for their college studies and for them to finish their chosen courses. That's what my dreams are.
Activity: 221
May 19, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

Wait a bit, don't sell right from the start.
I mean it all depends on many things but usually being patient is profitable.

It's also depends in what the token value or sometimes we wait until the value will meet in what we are want.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 19, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
It depends on what the market says about the particular coin, sometimes when you get a coin the value will be higher than expected in this case u sell off once but in other case the value will be extremely low that you have no choice than to wait for the price to shoot up before u sell.
Pages:
Jump to: