Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 15. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
I am not selling,especially nowdays when the downtrend of all crypto is not over yet.We must be patient and keep our coins expecting for good times.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
It depends on the token. But I usually hold all of my tokens. I do not think it's the right time to sell
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
I will continue to wait because the bull market has not yet arrived. I will not sell my currency now. I believe that by the arrival of the bull market I will be able to obtain more profits. I hope everything will move in the right direction.  Wink
Activity: 72
May 21, 2018, 11:58:46 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I think it took a lot of time for the ICO to find and learn the high experience of other siblings. I was tired and worked ceaselessly to keep the ICO clean and after long periods of time. I am ICO now I have bought some ICO cards and more than that knowledge, besides many people always advised me to sell those cards to convert to money and avoid high risk, yes, I do not By doing so I left all the things I found at the ICO. I would never sell it when the market was not capitalized and I thought I would succeed with ICO.
Activity: 504
May 21, 2018, 11:53:11 PM
I usually have to look at the situation and condition first. If the listing on the market price is high, then of course I immediately sell. But if the price is very low, then I'll hodl to several months. Until later on a pretty fair price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
I do not want to be sorry, and I want to see the growth of the market that will grow better and higher from now on. I thought it would happen soon, so I was able to wait for it, so my investment would also grow and I got more benefits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 21, 2018, 11:22:05 PM
And I want to do some research first before I sell coins. I'll see if the coin still has the potential to be up again or not. If you still have potential to rise I better save it because of my desire to make a profit.
Activity: 1
May 21, 2018, 10:59:10 PM
Holding the coin is Key . Imagine someone who bought the BTC in 2010 and sold in 2011 and some one who bought in 2010 and held till now . Who made the most profit ? I always read about the coin , the solution its bringing in and then buy , rather keep buying any coin that comes in . Believe in the technology any new coin is offering as you yourself will be utilizing that in future and it will fetch you get amount in long run .
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 10:58:04 PM
We have our individual situations when it comes to the profit. In my case sometimes I am selling my coin right away after getting my reward because of emergencies, because I need cash. But sometimes I choose to wait for a good price of my coin and hodl it for a while and make a huge profits when I get a chance to sell it at good price.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
Just wait for the bullrun , when bitcoin fly everything in altcoin follows we all just need to have patience to everything, patience always pays off good one. HODL!!!
Activity: 147
May 21, 2018, 10:47:46 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

In my opinion, you better do your own research about token / coin that you have before you sell or hold the token / coin. If you think the token / coin has the potential to continue growing, I think it's better to hold it for a while, but if you think it's just a shitcoin it's better to sell it, because holding it is just useless.
Activity: 211
May 21, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
I will wait for a suitable price to sell my tokens to make a profit. Grin
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 10:41:00 PM
Well it depends try to study first eh improvement of the coins that you buy by means of comparing previous data to the latest data if you already buy some tokens try to study first of what is the highest price that is strike and then compare it to the latest price if the latest price is greater compare on the previous data then it is the perfect time to sell it.  
No, i will sell them at the good prices because if you sell all tokens of the project, then after release of tokens at the exchanges the price can sharply increase. Then maybe we will be regret with what we done earlier because sell them at lpw price.
Activity: 133
May 21, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I will wait patiently for the market to recover, because I know that the encryption market will pick up someday sooner or later.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
If I may be applying a system of analysis, where I used to be. Whether the token bounty that I got has a future or not. If it doesn't have a future then I will sell it soon after getting it. However, if the future is great, then I hodl to high price.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
May 21, 2018, 10:34:54 PM
If you participate in the ICO, then you must know the value for which you bought the coins.  This will be the decisive factor to sell or not a coin after entering the exchange.  I almost always leave coins for a long time, because when the project will develop, the cost of coins will also grow.
Activity: 260
May 21, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
Well it depends try to study first eh improvement of the coins that you buy by means of comparing previous data to the latest data if you already buy some tokens try to study first of what is the highest price that is strike and then compare it to the latest price if the latest price is greater compare on the previous data then it is the perfect time to sell it. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
May 21, 2018, 10:16:11 PM
As usual, I often sell tokens received from ICO bounty campaign right after the Token is indexed on the trading floors because the ICO exchange rate tends to decrease and it is difficult to recover if the project is not really potential. If that project is possible, then I will monitor the exchange rate and make a decision after 2 weeks of holding.
Selling right way is the right choice most of the time, there are some tokens that can growing value in a significant way but the chances that you pick one of those projects at random is very low and the chances that you participate in it and then you get it tokens is even lower, so those that sell their coins at the first opportunity are not doing anything wrong in my opinion.
Activity: 28
May 21, 2018, 07:12:20 AM
I sell after I go to the exchange, I keep some with me and wait for a big price.
Activity: 3
May 21, 2018, 07:08:12 AM
If there only small tokens allocated for them and have good price above Ico i Will sell away. But of tokens allocated for Champaign is too much better hold
Pages:
Jump to: