Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 17. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
May 19, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
The market is rising again and I'm still keeping my coin. Prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market are gradually rising. And I think in the future, their prices will be higher and higher. I will always update and follow the daily news to analyze the market and choose the time to sell out to profit in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
I am not participating ico for quick money I am always seeing solution yes as if now I am looking for the project which is already having running business or atleast mvp or beta . So that we don’t need to wait for the product launch soon after ico in couple of month we can see the returns.
Activity: 145
May 19, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
First of all it depends upon on our choice, the responsibilty is in ourselves. But for me i want to hold it, i will wait my holdings to become high in price, so my earnings will also be high. I sell it if there is no chance that the price being high under its normal price. Being a risk taker in this situation is important we use our mind and heart in our every decisions in life.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
i sell right away, because i more interested to hold ETH than other tokens.
Activity: 252
May 19, 2018, 12:06:34 AM
It all depends on the type if coin and the situation at that moment. If the price of the market keeps going down, then I'll have to wait till it stabilizes. I also hold my coins. Like I said, it all depends on the situation that surrounds such coin.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 12:02:37 AM
if I prefer to hold my coins and wait for the highest price to sell them. now slowly rising prices I think this is not the right time to sell because it will get a small profit I predicted the price will reach its highest value by the end of the year so I will wait that time
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 11:44:58 PM
My strategy is selling the half of a token and hold a half of it to have a preparations when the ICO has been successfully grow in a market to know your worth in working on them. I will hold my tokens waiting for the arrival in some biggest exchange.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 05:10:19 PM
The best strategy for me is to sell some share of tokens in order to return all that I invested and hold the rest until it reaches the highest possible price. Usually I wait for a good listing or some partnerships and take my profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Normally, I watch the situation of a token which I have. But if it doesn't reasonable to hold more in my way of thinking, I try to sell it from a good price.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
I wait for a long time. Because if you sell it right away many bounty token receiver is selling and the price become low because of the bounty receiver and the investor who earn the tokens in ICO. If you wait and hold the coin for a long term there have a chance that exchanger's price is higher than ICO price. That's why you really need to hold it.
Merit: 71
May 18, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
As for me, it really depends upon the scenario I'm in, If I need money then will definitely sell all the tokens right after receiving it but if not then surely I'll wait for the perfect time to sell it, when I think the value and profit is good enough for me. This is the only source of income I have at the moment so it really depends upon the situation I'm in, whether to hold and wait or sell it right away.
If the market price goes down then I will hold all the alcoin I have. Even I will buy more alcoin if the market price falls and I will save it. But if the market goes up I will soon sell all the alcoin I have in order I get a profit. The market in the world crypto so quickly changed. Then I will soon sell all the alcoin I have because I fear if it waits too long later the market will fall. But it all depends on the decision of each person. Because our decision will be different in analyzing the state of the market.
Activity: 49
May 18, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
I think the market is a bit tense now since the value of the common coins have dropped value. I think you should wait, it's a blessing in disguise you will see that the value will also increase towards the end of the year.
Merit: 71
May 18, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
As for me, it really depends upon the scenario I'm in, If I need money then will definitely sell all the tokens right after receiving it but if not then surely I'll wait for the perfect time to sell it, when I think the value and profit is good enough for me. This is the only source of income I have at the moment so it really depends upon the situation I'm in, whether to hold and wait or sell it right away.
Yeah scenario really matters. If the market price goes down then I will hold all the alcoin I have. Even I will buy more alcoin if the market price falls and I will save it. But if the market goes up I will soon sell all the alcoin I have in order I get a profit. The market in the world crypto so quickly changed. Then I will soon sell all the alcoin I have because I fear if it waits too long later the market will fall. But it all depends on the decision of each person. Because our decision will be different in analyzing the state of the market.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
I almost always work on the same scheme. If the tokens are very promising, then I sell 30-50 percent, the rest I leave for growth. If I do not see a special perspective in the bounty, I immediately fix the profit - 70%, the rest I leave also for growth
Activity: 277
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
It's dicey, sometimes I sell immediately they hit exchange though not all I have in some cases, I sell all while other occasions, sell some keep some. Crypto is unpredictable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
May 18, 2018, 01:25:01 PM
I do wait for more updates.
Even if it is already in a good trading site I try to HODL and see if there is more with the token.
Somehow I can still manage to profit. Others go way down in price but comes thru with just like half a year. It is hard to stop other bounty hunters that will sell. Some of them really need the money.
Activity: 98
May 18, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Wait a bit, don't sell right from the start.
I mean it all depends on many things but usually being patient is profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
in the search for profits in the world of crypto I do not really consider the benefits of excessive and greedy, when the price token moved up to 10% then I immediately sell it without considering it, because for me when too long to hold will cause a big risk later when the price drops.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
May 18, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 18, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
I do wait for the right time until the price of my holdings or altcoins goes up. its better than selling at lower value. I dont want to waste any opportunity to earn big amount of money.
Pages:
Jump to: