Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 28. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:49:21 AM
We cannot assess which of the two methods is correct because they are not wrong. In the market, only those who make money and lose money exist. As for how to earn, this process is not important. So when you think that your mind has reached the price, you can choose to sell your money directly to make a profit. If the value of the coin does not reach your heart's price, you can choose to continue holding them. This is a technology and game.
Activity: 15
May 11, 2018, 04:41:44 AM
actually it depends on you...but for me i will wait because in crypto there's a high potential that it will increase its value..
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 04:24:48 AM
Most people follow the bounty program when token / coins are distributed and listing on the exchange, they will immediately sell with a record of the need for life. If you do not need it, you should do HODL until it touches the price of ico even above it. There you feel the benefits!
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 04:19:38 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Of course, what I do is wait and expect the price of tokens that I buy can reach a very high price. I will not immediately sell the tokens that I get let alone the token price is still very low. I will always be patient to wait for all tokens I get from ICO.
Activity: 55
May 11, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I will sell part and hold some.
Activity: 321
May 11, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
After participating in ICO's and when the ico's become successful, i actually hold the token that i bought to wait for the great exchange that they will release and i also wait when the price will reach the ico price of the project. But when i badly needed some money i will sell it with the target ico price.
Activity: 48
May 11, 2018, 03:26:57 AM
Yes, after some of the ICOs I participated in, they will bring back the principal I invested on the day that their tokens are listed. I will continue to hold on for a while, and I will continue to sell until the price is right. .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
I am waiting for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market and I hope that it will happen soon. Many coins have fallen 2 times from their January levels and still have not recovered, but I am sure that it will happen by the summer.
Activity: 117
May 11, 2018, 03:24:04 AM
As for me i don't rush to trade because patience is the key and best option. Whenever i received tokens either from bounty or airdrop or i invest, i always hold the coin for like three to four or five months or i hold it as long as it takes depending on the rate the price of the coin is increasing or decrease.
May 11, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
I don’t think it’s best to sell your cryptocurrency now, because the encryption market has started to pick up and prices are rising. I think we should continue to wait for more price increases.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Depands on the project, but mostly I prefer to hold a coin, because usually price goes down (lower then ICO price) at first oment, when project goes to the exchange.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 03:18:29 AM
It needs to be a profitable purchase in order to sell it immediately. When I get to the price I buy, I do not wait too long to sell it.
Activity: 95
May 11, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
I will choose to hold it for the long term, because my judgment on the value coin is that the longer the holding time is, the higher the profit will be.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
May 11, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

I usually wait for a more higher price after i recieved my token. I don't want to do panic selling i always be patient and wait for more time when the price is more high because i believed that if i wait more i can earn more profit.
May 11, 2018, 03:11:21 AM
Cryptocurreny is now having positive experience of developments over the past month and their prices has risen up, but the uptrend last week has slowed down a bit and the color charts has turend red. At this time, I would suggest you to wait.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
After getting the prize coins from the ICO project to follow. I'll wait for the coin to enter the wallet and I check the coins already entered in the marketplace. And I better wait for the development of such coins. If the team is able to develop or more and more investors are coming in, I better I hold and if the price is already high new I am selling.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 03:08:12 AM
crypto currencies have experienced positive developments over the last month and their prices have risen in the upward direction, but the uptrend in the last week has slowed down and the color of the charts has turned red. I think it's definitely wait.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
depends on the circumstances. if I need money immediately sell it, although not according to the target that I specify. but I often do wait until the price is high and in accordance with the target that I specify. patience and thoroughness in analyzing the market price determine the results we get.
Activity: 92
May 11, 2018, 02:54:09 AM
I think that when these tokens are listed, I will hold them for some time. When I reach the expected price, I will sell them half. It turns out that my approach is correct.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

This is a very difficult question because it is difficult to predict what will happen.dit depends on your needs, I sell it immediately and it was what I expected
Pages:
Jump to: