Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 23. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
I usually wait for some time before selling something because the sale is not very much at once and it brings
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
It depends, because sometimes I sell right away because I badly need it, but sometimes I wait so I can get more profit and then sometimes i sell the half and the half one I will hold it.
Activity: 151
May 15, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
If i joining an ICO
I will sell on the first listing
Because the bounty hunter will dump it prices
And when i think its already reach on lowest prices
I will buy again
After 3 month or 2 month i will sell it
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
 The moment when the tokens are listed in exchanges   I wait for a more higher price to come because before I participate in some bounty campaign I should check first the background of the project so that my participation will be worth it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
I prefer to wait when the token price is high, then sell it. because it is more profitable. and you can buy a good coin, from the sale of the token.

Me, too. it will be not very wise to get the tokens and sell them at the same time. I am usually waiting for months until they grow in price. Certainly, the good ICO project should be chosen for it.
Activity: 110
May 15, 2018, 09:27:41 AM
Unfortunately, after entering the exchange, only a few and a thousand grow, basically all lose about x10 to their price. Therefore, it only remains to sit with these tokens and wait for growth at least to the ICO price
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 01:14:07 AM
I am just gonna wait untill it will be great. But sometimes I sell it right away because the price is good and there are some instances that when I hold it for a long time they just fall entirely until it comes to the point that I will not get any.
Activity: 208
May 15, 2018, 01:11:26 AM
I say wait for the right moment before selling! HODL is the best and you will get huge returns if you have patience. But sometimes it depends too, it might boom or moon once it's listed then dump so might as well you would  like to sell then buy back and hold. Being updated with the latest news about the project would help too on you decision to sell or hold. The best way to do it right way is follow your heart and mind. If you are satisfied with the amount of money you will earn then sell if not then hold.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
I prefer to wait than to sell it now because I see the development of the crypto market is on the rise now I will wait maybe until the end of the year to get bigger profits
Activity: 75
May 15, 2018, 01:07:19 AM
Maybe I'll Wait For The New High Token Price I Will Sell All My Tokens
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 15, 2018, 01:06:51 AM
My choice depends on a lot of factors, based on the different elements I will make different decisions after receiving their tokens. If the project gets a lot of capital and is appreciated before then, I will hold it for a long time to get more profit. If the project attracted little money and the situation worsened after listing on the exchanges, I would sell all tokens as soon as possible.
Activity: 290
May 15, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
For me I sell a part of my bounty token earnings and save most of whats left. I always observe first on how well the token increase or move. If I see potential then I hold till I reach the desired price but if I see no potential or the price drops then I sell it immediately so I wont lose profit.
Activity: 55
May 15, 2018, 01:00:31 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Sell some
Activity: 252
May 15, 2018, 12:58:10 AM
waiting for a high price exceeds the ICO. a few times I follow bounty and get paid, but its value falls because many were selling and the price under the ICO. It`s best able to deliver results is to wait for the price to ride again after ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
It depends upon the situation. I will keep updated on their social media or their updates and then I will decide if I am going to sell it or hold. participating in ICO is also profitable but some of ICOs are not profitable enough some of them are scam for me. They offer good project but after we invested them they gonna be lost and claiming they are not successful on their project.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 12:54:27 AM
If you are sure to sell it now then it is fine. Because that determines what the right time to sell is whether the profit earned is in accordance with the issued capital.
Activity: 117
May 15, 2018, 12:52:25 AM
I'm not yet there but my cousin use to sell it right away cause he needs money XD         
Activity: 252
May 15, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
Well for me, it really depends upon the situation. If I think that the coin is really good and has the potential to be a big one in the future, i always try to hold as long as I can, trusting the coin will surge sometime in the future, though if it happens that I'm in the situation where I really need money, then I won't hesitate to sell all of it or keep some and cash out.
Activity: 532
May 15, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
I have participated at many ico project and was invest more than much money in every ico project I joined. But when their ico was ended and the token have listed on market, I have check first their token listed on market is high than ico price or not, if the token value high more than ico price about 10% to 30% I will sell all of my token I bought at ico time, but when price is low I hold until price is up.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 12:45:14 AM
I will choose to wait for the peak, especially the successful holding of ICO, reaching the listed token.
Pages:
Jump to: