Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 31. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
I sell right off the bat. As soon as I see that the tokens have been listed on exchanges, I transfer my tokens to that exchange and sell them off. I don't want to take any chances with the new coins in the market. If I see that the project is doing well then I can easily buy back into the coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 10, 2018, 05:33:48 PM
It depends on the specific situation.
How the team is handling exchanges ,what is the road map, what are the market cap and much more.

In most cases I hold for some time.
Yes, better to hodl our coins because prices still on dump, but if needed its your own decision making how you handle it. To maintain profitable, make it sure we're maintain to involve on crypto because this is the pathway to pursue dreams. The more you buy coins, the higher profit return when prices pumps right away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 10, 2018, 05:31:28 PM
I sold ONT, then it went up 10x Cheesy So don't do this always but mostly all coins face price drop after ICO, so you can sell immediately but observe the price and you can buy it back if the coins is trusty.
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
It depends if the price will satisfies me i will sell right away but if the price is low i will keep or hold it until the price i like will come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
I'm trying to wait for a price I can afford. I'm waiting for a price to drain the coins I left in the black and made the xxx. But sometimes can and immediately merged, if project crossed over.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
May 10, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
It depends on the specific situation.
How the team is handling exchanges ,what is the road map, what are the market cap and much more.

In most cases I hold for some time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 05:14:54 PM
I do not think that it's the right decision to sell tokens right after ICO, most of the time are -x3 - x10, so you need to wait for better times.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 10, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
I will only sell half of the amount of tokens I have, because it is a form of vigilance that when unlucky will befall me and I will not feel the loss, it is my way to profit and avoid losses when having tokens in joining ICO and other prizes .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
I hold, depending on the type of token it is. If it is one which I do not really have an interest in for a long term, I sell after it achieves a specific price level. If I'm holding any coin, I make sure to keep abreast with the latest news and developments around it as one can have a token worth say $1000 reduced to about $200 if people lose faith in it because it failed to keep up with its promise.
That is the best move for coins ,whenever the market price value is so high then it is the time for you to sell your coins especially if it generates high profits, but then if the market price value is so low then just keep it even for long time and wait for the right time the market will be greenish.
Activity: 434
May 10, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
waiting for a high price exceeds the ICO. a few times I follow bounty and get paid. but its value falls because many were selling and the price under the ICO. certainly, it is best able to deliver results is to wait for the price to ride again after ICO.
Activity: 178
May 10, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
I usually prefer to wait for sometime before selling. Patience always pays in crypto and so when I receive tokens, I follow the project keenly to check on future partnerships and other great news which can cause a rise in the prices of the tokens. It always helps me.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
May 10, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
I hold, depending on the type of token it is. If it is one which I do not really have an interest in for a long term, I sell after it achieves a specific price level. If I'm holding any coin, I make sure to keep abreast with the latest news and developments around it as one can have a token worth say $1000 reduced to about $200 if people lose faith in it because it failed to keep up with its promise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
I have not yet unloaded the token. I leave everything in Hold. The hope that it is my coins that will be shot in the future by a few X's - she sits inside me)
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I think it's better to do your own research on the token you have. If you think the token has the potential to continue to increase better to hold it for a moment. But if all you hold is shitcoin, it's better to sell it, because holding is just a waste of time. So, it all depends on you.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
May 10, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
Well, if i noticed that the price of the token has increase on reaching the exchange i have no options than to sell at the prevailing market price in other to avoid price dump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 04:26:35 PM
It's not a good strategy to sell right away after ICO. That's projects are not matching goals faster then after 5 - 8 months. So their marketcap will increase much more later than a week after ICO as example.
Activity: 476
May 10, 2018, 04:14:08 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I usually wait one to three weeks once the tokens get listed on the exchange. They are usually initially priced at $1 or a little bit lower in the first week. Then it gradually increases within the next week or two to about $1.50 or $1.80. At times they hit the $2 mark. Then I cash out about 3/4 of my tokens. Don't wanna wait too long coz the price will start crashing and recovery will take a long time. But I will be holding the rest just in case the price will hike in the future.
Activity: 137
May 10, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
I'm waiting for a while.
Most often immediately after the appearance on the stock exchange, the price of the coin falls, But after the participants of the banti companies sell everything they are ready to sell cheap, growth begins.
I'm starting to think about whether to sell or not after the price on the stock exchange reaches at least the price of ICO.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
May 10, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
The thinking of investors is very different than bounty hunters as bounty hunters will try to sell their earned tokens as soon as possible as they need the reward to their work as soon as possible. But at the same time, an investor will think in a different way as he has invested his money and has some expectation from the project and he needs to sell the tokens only when the price of the token is above the ICO price.
Activity: 205
May 10, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
It depends on the price of the token when gotten.. If it's worth selling right away then I would say yes. But if the price is not then I would suggest hodl so as to get a good amount of profit after selling.
Pages:
Jump to: