Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 25. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
Actually I am more fond of waiting for the coins to hit the exchanges properly and I let them spend some time in the market and on the exchanges that they are on because once trading begins and hopefully the coin gets pumped then I end up making a lot of money from my coins.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
It depends, if i will sell it right away or wait the right time, because sometimes when I get my tokens I will sell it right away because I need it, and sometimes i will wait first before i sell it, but it's better if you sell half of your token then the half one hold it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 05:39:03 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I will choose to wait, the moment of the contemporary currency in exchange prices are generally not very high, we can hold more than half of the price, if you feel the price is right can sell them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 14, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
I had different cases. In this case, much depends on luck, because it is rather difficult to foresee how to act as a token.
Activity: 83
May 12, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
It depends on the value whether you will sell it or wait. But for me I will hold it and for its value to increase. But sometime its a risk on holding coins because you sont know if it will decrease or increase its value. But for me holding and waiting is good.
Activity: 440
May 12, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
I think it's best to wait for a high price to sell . And invest in another ICO. And often check the coin market hat and check the supply of coins and according to the demand and supply of coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
In this case, I think that it is very important to sell as early as possible because it rarely happens that the token then after a while went up in value.
Activity: 364
May 12, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
To sell the tokens received as a result of participating in the campaign, depends on how much you feel that the tokens will be promising. Of course, if you participated in a signature campaign or other kind of generosity ICO, you should already be guided by the prospects of these tokens. Therefore, of course, it is better to wait until the tokens grow in price, although, of course, there are cases that expectations are not justified.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
I think that it all depends on the need because everyone has a different economy if you have a lot of money you have to wait for the bigger market because the big market has a high volume which will make the high price. And you will get big profit.

Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
It really depends on what you need and your preference. But of course if you really believe in the project, you'll have to wait for the market value to rise to maximize your profit. On my case, I usually sell the tokens I earned in bounties after a week. Well I usually needed the money and I dont have the patience to wait so I have to sell it immediately.
Activity: 94
May 11, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
Just see its development, wait for some week and keep monitoring. If in this week it's keep growing I will keep hold until it signaling that will drop dramatically.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:31:34 PM
I always try to hold everything that I got whenever I join an airdrop or bounty but over time, I realized that there are projects that are just in for the bucks so I try to weighed them first and sell the coins I deemed unpromising whenever an exchange list it. With projects like DeepOnion, Dstra and Twist, I held on them. I think they're promising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
After ICO's I just wait a few days or weeks and observe what the market response to the altcoins. If it will increase the demand and the price will pump up and can be a good profit then I will sell it. We can't tell if the price will drop or climb. I already experience it with eGas. Hold it for long and decide not to sell it even it reached $200 for the total eGas I have. And after few months end up eGas not doing good anymore and drop to only $25. I regret it that I didn't sell eGas after I receive it and it pumps up. 
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 11:23:36 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
It depends on what coin, if it is what I am optimistic about, I will keep it, if not I am optimistic, I will immediately sell.
Activity: 363
May 11, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
I will still wait the time before to sell right away, because waiting is the best strategy that we can get much profit whne we sell it in a high price.
Activity: 253
May 11, 2018, 11:20:12 PM
I myself still have never get a token from bounty results. because this new once also participate bounty. But if I experience it seems like I will hodl just once. I want my bounty token price close to the current price of ICO. So be patient with the Hodl token I got.
Activity: 158
May 11, 2018, 11:12:03 PM
Well, for now, I'm going to wait since this is ymthe admin's advice. Also, I want to sell my tokens at a high price so, I should have wait first.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
when i get my bounties and listed to exchanges i sell half of my tokens and then the rest i hold it. I just being wise because if it dump its okay for me because i got some money and when the price get higher much better because i will earn more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

wait for a few hours, look on the demands, if there are not enough buy support i do sell right away.
but theres a trick! i do buy at 20% down and hold it till it rise... i do this 3 to five times before selling it for good.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
May 11, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

It depends on how the progress of the project itself.
If the project reached hard cap or soft cap, I probably hold it after they enter some decent exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: