Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 14. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Actually there is quite good icos around novadays . Not like last year where you participate in any ICO and got profits from any ICO . Now lets say like 3-5 icos got profit after listing on exchanges , but if you choose right ones you can actually make quite good profit
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I don't believe that investing in ICOs in current conditions is a good idea, I think it is better to keep your money for better conditions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The prices of altcoins are becoming worse, if you wish to shop for with cheaper costs, you'll wait a touch longer. the majority coin costs tend to drop deeper. perhaps you're higher to attend, to induce the costs on the underside rates. The team's goal is to supply a stable open platform for payment systems, banks, and crowdfunding comes, Associate in Nursingd to make an scheme for community-based comes.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
crypto is quite risky for me and if you have to invest in ICO it will increase the risk to be more severe, especially with a lot of fake ICO for now. I prefer to add investment to several established coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP and EOS
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
ICO - the only chance to earn good money in those days. I believe that if you are looking for a growth rate of 3000%, you should look for it among the ICO.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
No, I no longer believe in any ICO because they do not generate income now, but they make us lose money, so I think the market will soon collapse in the near future.
Activity: 392
Because we can not deny that this method of attracting money works. There were a lot of obstacles for people who want to become investors, and ICO they overcame.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes, I have faith in the crypto so if crypto succeeds than for sure ICOs will help me improve my incomes, but not right now. I consider that right now the market is on pause
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
YES! we have witness many SCAM ICO in the community.
But this is not the reason to not trust them. there are still many projects that are legit and will give impact in changing the world.
Lets study them and make more research to make sure that we are not into scam ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I will only believe in the ICO that has been collected up to SoftCap and has a very useful project and can even be one solution to many people's problems.

There are only a few ICOs that will give the best results in future. Unfortunately, the number of the fake and fraud projects is still very large. Therefore you can made up mind to work only with the crypto trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Yes, I still believe in ICO because there are reputable and legitimate ICOs, who know their campaigns, websites, whitepapers, teams, advocates, concepts, worldwide activities. There are still ICOs whose tokens are already in exchanges and are very good projects and bonuses and rewards so I still believe in ICO.
Activity: 574
The market has less scam. Because in such a market it is difficult for a fraudster to gather something with ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
Yes, I am a supporter of the opinion that in this situation, investments in new projects may become most successful after some time, this is because we are now practically at the lowest point of the market over the past year.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
There have lot icos they are failed to get success and I also lost some money in icos. I think this year is not good for investment into ICOs. Cause maximum of ico didn't reach their goal.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I do not know how much it is profitable in such difficult times. Investing in such a fall in ICO on the right is not the best choice. Better then invest in good coins. The situation is difficult, I think many projects will not keep their promises in such a difficult period.  Cry
Activity: 532
I still believe, but even so I am currently not investing in ICO. the reason is simple in my opinion ico is currently nothing that makes me interested. so I didn't invest in any of the ICO projects at this time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
So many ICOs have failed, except for some few ones that are are doing excellently well, such as XYO. Some investors are not regretting investing in ICO, because the projects have got real products that are in use and by so doing, have been adopted by lots of people.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
My answer is yes.
Because here I have benefited a lot from the investment I made at ICO but there were also losses that I got. But now I minimize my losses very carefully from before seeing their vision and mission as well as the existing team as well as about the funds that have been obtained if all of that is transparent I will invest.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Yes, i still believe
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I say "Dead artists don't eat, feed the living ones."

Yes! I still believe and invest in ICOs ..

Because, when there are many faulse projects, the doors for good and solid ones are still open.
I do believe that useful ICOs can change all the crypto market to the better. Because, it helps the crypto adoption worldwide..

Plus having thousands of ICOs is just a way for only the real ones to live.

With that said, I have no reason to not believe in the current Gigzi ICO. This one is very much needed to make cryptocurrency adopted faster.

Pages:
Jump to: