Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 16. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 1
have given up on ICO investment in May this year, and I have invested in several failed projects. Now I think it is a downturn in cryptocurrency. I should not invest in ICO projects. Only mainstream coins are the most ideal investment method.

A sad experience and it could be a trauma for you. All of this does require a process to achieve success. Once two investments in a failed project do make a loss and a loss, but the lessons gained will be more enjoyable, so this is a challenge so that your knowledge becomes more qualified.
It is indeed not easy to trust ICO, but this is an opportunity so that we can explore our potential. Don't give up friends, pulling out scam projects can make us better at choosing real projects.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
 have given up on ICO investment in May this year, and I have invested in several failed projects. Now I think it is a downturn in cryptocurrency. I should not invest in ICO projects. Only mainstream coins are the most ideal investment method.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Thanks
Yes I still believe in ICO. A real ICO project can change our life. And as the market on Low the project can offer more bonus on this period. However its the great opportunity always when you find a good project and invest there.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Good ICO is very hard to find nowadays. Too many scams and too many weak projects. Bear market doesn't forgive such weakness, such coins are being terribly dumped. Only strong projects (very few of them) can show any growth now, when everything is falling...
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
New developments are underway, which will enable investors to have full confidence in cryptocurrency. Even if they do not believe in ICO now, very soon, investors will have more confidence in ICOs and the system in entirety.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
After the Ethereum price fell, Icos was affected. I've already got some Ios on. And everyone is doing ico but not quality.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I will only believe in the ICO that has been collected up to SoftCap and has a very useful project and can even be one solution to many people's problems.
It is a safe choice for us to invest in ICOs. I also choose that way, but in practice there are not many projects that actually reach the softcap or hardcap, all the project information given is misleading.
If only that will happen yes most or all of us here will automatically will invest, the problem is not everything and most of the time it is lesser chances to be profitable as the numbers of those project are really increasing from time to time, there might be some and we need to be selective and more on research before investing our hard earned money.
Activity: 588
To trust ico today, of course, always see sales going on and a solid and active team.
This will help that ico can be trusted, much needs to be learned for ico and its breakthroughs.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

Why?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I will only believe in ICO if they passed the community criteria like their platform has to be usage for the community and the developers are transparent and can do live events or even in Youtube, to prove that they are real people and not fake profiles coming from shutterstocks.
Activity: 322
many people say ico will die with several projects that fail and end a scam.
I think not all ICO is generalized as fraud, some projects have achieved hardcap. this is evidence that investors still believe the ICO will continue to live. only requires analysis to find real projects.
Yes, I think Your words are very well said here. I would also like to note that there are really fraudulent ICO on the market (this is when people collected money and merged) But you do not forget that there are honest project developers who simply did not have enough knowledge or experience to bring the project to the market. Such projects we also used to call fraud, but in fact they are not. Therefore, Yes, I believe in ICO projects, and I am sure they will advance and develop in this market.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I will only believe in the ICO that has been collected up to SoftCap and has a very useful project and can even be one solution to many people's problems.
It is a safe choice for us to invest in ICOs. I also choose that way, but in practice there are not many projects that actually reach the softcap or hardcap, all the project information given is misleading.
Activity: 434

Why?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I do believe in  many ICOs until now, because I believe there are some good ICOs that can bring a better future for their investors and advertiser in their bounty projects, but yes we need to be wise in choosing ICOs on where we want to invest our money and time, because there are many scam ICOs scattered in the crypto world, that is why we must be wise to avoid wasting our time and money.
Activity: 314
Yes of course I still believed in ICO's that's why I am still investing in some of them because they have a new idea and useful things to offer in the world that anyone can really use in the future. And as I see more of them have the potential to grow and can be accepted by the government to use their own country.
Activity: 476
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Of course yes, I still believe in ICOs and still investing in ICOs. Because I believe that if now I invest in promising ICOs, I will get enough profit from my investment in the future. Now the market value is very low so I think this is the best time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I still believe in ICOs and I have no doubts that the ICOs market is going to recover as soon as the crypto market recovers. 2018 was an awful year for investors, but I still have hope for crypto currencies and related markets.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
well you have to see lots of things before investing , in past ICO unnregulated so their is high chance of failure or scam but now ICO IS Regulated but now market is not good , so dont know if you invested you will get the good return or not..
So you have to think lots of aspects before investing
Activity: 532
There are still many ICO has good quality and these are to be found. Despite the many existing ICO lots containing fraud but it has risks. When accustomed to analyzing the ICO by ICO among many good then that there will definitely be able to find who can succeed and deliver a sizable profit.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There are some good ICOS I am sure, but most turned to scam and dumped their ETH, causing the crash in the price of Ethereum and most don't pay out, so yeah this year I am not able financially to invest in ICOS, even if I wanted to and I don't really have the inclination in a bear market to invest in tokens that if and when they reach an exchange will be less than half the price they were in ICO. It's o.k for those with a lot of money to throw away, but for losers like us who already are at the point of capitulation, investing in ICOS is now no longer an option for me.
Activity: 196
Yes, ICO have proven to be the fastest and most effective way to raise capital and create new opportunities!

however we def NEED a bit of regulation and standards, as many people have lost money or projects have simply performed poorly, coz despite raising millions and millions of dollars after 1 year, they still havent delivered a working product!

hopefully once they ICO will have better framework, the market will slowly gain better confidence and invest heavily again.
As can be seen from these examples, in many countries regulation and protection against scammers is actively underway.
Citing “informed sources,” Japanese press outlet JIJI Press reports that the Japanese Financial Services Agency is soon to regulate Initial Coin Offerings. The regulation will involve investment limits “for better protecting them.”
https://www.ccn.com/japans-financial-regulator-to-issue-ico-guidelines-report/

Singapore Central Bank Publishes Updated ICO Guidelines.
https://www.ccn.com/singapore-central-bank-publishes-updated-ico-guidelines/
Pages:
Jump to: