Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 19. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There are still some nice ico campaigns to follow
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Believing and finance could be a utterly completely different factor. Do I believe? affirmative, after all I do. however do I invest now? Not. No, as a result of during this state the market is just powerless to produce comes with everything necessary for a decent begin, and this can be a losing position for a brand new project.
Activity: 434
I gave up ICO's attention very early, although I am still engaged in bounty activities, but I do not want to invest any ICO again! Because I can't forget my investment loss!
Activity: 37
Yes i do believe. But those days i did not invest in icos. I think it is better to wait for sone green light of the market. If you do a good research and buy ICO they will be profitable.
Activity: 322
I do still believe in some ICO, among all those scam ICO there will always be a good one. just like in the society, if among any bad people there will be a good one between them, we just have to find that gold among the dirt.
Activity: 504
It is still confusing about this matter whether it still believes in ico or not, because now many ico are stuck and stop midway because the team is not clear or lack of investors but on the other hand there are still good and potential ico here we must be good at analyzing ico do not let us take a step
Activity: 378
Not all ICO projects are scams. It is necessary to analyze correctly and then there will be no misfires. I try to choose ICO projects related to digital technology and gaming. Blockchain is really necessary for these spheres. If the project proposes to invest in a blockchain for cafes or retailers, then such projects most likely will not pay off.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

No
When hit exchange they dump.
Opportunity if i like a priject i wait when it hit exchange and dump i buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
opportunities results for ICO indeed began to decline. but that does not mean that the ICO is a bad thing to follow. There is still a concept of quality ICO good and function well for the future. ICO of the sort that should be searched and selected to follow. Sometimes there is also the ICO that provide innovation and new colors for the ICO and this should continue to be supported.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Ico is profitable when the market is in growing trends so for some times I stopped investment in ico and waiting for the rally in the crypto market so that the chances of making profit from ico will increase.
Activity: 402
It's not worth the risk unless it's a good transparent project with an open team. For those that hide behind a basic photo i wouldn't bother, check the marketing pages and ensure it's all legit
Activity: 86
Partly because I am always interested in new technologies and never cease to be amazed at the ability of some developers to create innovative things and in another because I know that there is still much financial potential in the ICOs, although we are in a bear market if we survive this, the next periods will be extremely prosperous.

This is also my reason for investing in any project. New technologies,  new applications for blockchain and crypto, use cases for the projects and maybe eventually, one that will lead us to adoption.  Tapcoin is one such projects I'm loving,  their Hooch app allows me buy drinks and pay for my meals with the crypto.  I also get to pay my hotel bills with it too. They have over 100k  hotels and bars partners worldwide and what other use - case can get better than this?
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
after a lot of ICO scams, I felt doubtful about some ICOs, so, I only invested a little in some ICO.

FOMO covers my mind, so, we must choose good ICO, analyze websites, whitepapers, teams, advisors, managers, and ranking from web reviews.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I do not think that all ICOs are bad. In addition, there is a new bitcoin, which will make me rich in future right among the ICOs, so be sure that it is worth it.
Activity: 854
Even though there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs or even ICOs that have failed but I still give my trust to the ICO, because there are still some ICOs that have good potential for the future behind all this chaos.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
I haven't invested in ICO for a long time, the reason I see ico is no longer profitable. but do I still trust ICO or not? the answer, I still believe it because there are still many good and quality ICOs. although only 1% of the quality projects left out of the total ico project I will still support it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In my opinion I still believe because investing in ICO is not as complicated as investing in stocks such as forex, it is complicated in terms of the conditions needed to start investing, if at ICO only see and choose which one is good then invest in ETH or Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Yes. Because it is the future. Among the huge amount of crap you can find very good projects with a promising future, so it’s worth participating in these projects. Platforms with dao ico will be launched soon, I will follow the events on these platforms.
Activity: 518
Yes I am still investing in some projects, even on this market, because they are sill profitable. 99 percent of ICOs are losing their price, when they are going live on the first exchange, but there is still this one percent left that is very profitable.
Activity: 672
for me yes i still belive ICO project ,because I believe if I choose the right ICO to invest someday I will get profit from the project.
but remember this don't put all your money in one project .
Pages:
Jump to: