Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 17. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
As of 2018, the price of coins has declined considerably compared to 2017. So this decline has an impact on the price of ICO coins which also fell. So that many people experience investment losses at the ICO. But I still believe that investing in ICO projects is still very profitable. But we also have to look for ICO projects that have a good development team.
Activity: 196
Now they are actively clearing this sphere of fraudsters, regulating them. Hopefully we will be protected from scammers soon.

The CEO of “AriseBank,” who CCN previously reported as the target of an SEC injunction and civil proceedings in January, was arrested by the FBI this week without incident on charges of fraud to the tune of around $4 million, according to a press release from the Department of Justice. The arrest comes on the heels of a California US District judge giving some resistance to an SEC request for an injunction against another ICO against which it has a civil suit.
https://www.ccn.com/fbi-arrests-crypto-bank-ceo-who-embezzled-ico-funds/
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
d. ICO still looks very promising for me, but now the choice of projects has become more complicated, since 90% of them immediately lose value after listing on the stock exchange. You need to be very careful and study a large amount of data to select a great project.
Activity: 322
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

Now I am not so actively investing in ICO. But I think it makes sense. You can earn thanks to one successful investment. I see it as a lottery with a high probability of winning
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am investing in quality ICO. I see ICO as the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency of the future will be based on good idea,  uses, convinience, technology and adoption! Many cryptocurrency are yet to achieve this so, we must keep looking for promising crypto project capable of these things!
Activity: 320
Where are the reasons I should stop believing? I think that in fact it is worth thinking about constantly investing in ICO, especially in the current market situation. This can result in huge benefits
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Yes, I still strongly believe in ICO. Because if I can choose ICO correctly, then I will still make a profit. I think all we need is knowledge to be able to choose a good ICO.
The opportunities for now are still very good, it's just that now the market conditions are deteriorating. Surely this situation will have an impact on the ICO.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
Yes, ICO have proven to be the fastest and most effective way to raise capital and create new opportunities!

however we def NEED a bit of regulation and standards, as many people have lost money or projects have simply performed poorly, coz despite raising millions and millions of dollars after 1 year, they still havent delivered a working product!

hopefully once they ICO will have better framework, the market will slowly gain better confidence and invest heavily again.
Activity: 252
And why you do not believe in them, because you yourself can make sure that if the project is really good, then everything is going well in its development.
Activity: 518
Yes of course I still believing in investing to some ICO's because most of them are promising and worth to invest if they just reached their target success. And you can done with it if you just be careful in choosing the right project and ICO to invest with your money to guarantee your investments will grow in the future.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am still investing in ICO projects, but I have started to reduce investment because I think fraudsters are making the ICO market worse!
Activity: 308
Now almost do not participate in the ICO. It is more profitable to raise a prospective coin after entering the exchange. As a rule, the price is traded below the ICO price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
If you look from the outside, then a lot of projects today are collecting at least soft cap. And this suggests that the ICO market does not die, they believe in it, invest and try to keep it afloat.

Yeah there's still some good icos but you need to do more diligent research, choose those that have an already product and not the one who will develop right after they raised funds or the other way around.

Really, they're few now but when you hit the right one, it will bring you good return nut of course good money don't have a quick return.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I don't believe invest in ico again because I suffered losses because I invested in IcO. and that makes me unable to trust ico anymore. and for almost a year I have never again invested in IcO.
Just look for good ICO's which they will do all their promises in their project. Not only you suffered from big losses and many people also suffered especially the investors. Not all ICO are failed so find a good ICO which can bring all your losses.
Activity: 912
If you look from the outside, then a lot of projects today are collecting at least soft cap. And this suggests that the ICO market does not die, they believe in it, invest and try to keep it afloat.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
I always believe in what I do. Now I am fully confident that ICO and cryptocurrencies have a great future. Most likely it will be something grandiose and the opportunity to be at the beginning of the way is a pride for me
It is right that the future of ICOs are bright but we have to take care that we invest in those ICOs which have a great product and the team of the project will not leave the project in the mid. These high potential projects will have a high price in the future when the market will be up so the investors will be the wealthy persons from that project.
Activity: 244
I am now trying to invest as large as possible. I think that it is necessary to start dealing with those who are still far from this market. It seems to me that now is the best time to start
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Why?

Thanks
I still believe in the ICO's even we see a lot of failed ICO. One of opportunity if you invest in ICO is you can gain more discount once you buy in their presale and then after ICO and list it in exchange you can have double income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Why?

Thanks

As a bounty hunter, I am strongly believing to the capacity of ICO to be likely to succeed rather than thinking that it will become dumped soon. Bounty hunting is still profitable but the changes is that, the transaction or distribution of token takes a lot of time for the BM nowadays.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
for now my trust in ICO is only 60% because I see so far a lot of ICO scams and I am one of the investors who lost money when ICO investment, I advise you to be careful if ICO investment
it's true of me too, so now my trust in ICO has started to fade because there are so many scams which cause many people to be harmed, so now I have invested more in altcoin and bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: