Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 20. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 170
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

this is difficult to explain because in my opinion, investing in ico always has a greater risk than investing in altcoins. but the problem remains the same. always at risk.
I admit that most ico at this time really do not have a big opportunity, especially in the long run. I doubt very much
that, but it cannot be denied that there are some ico who really have good opportunities, especially in their profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6

Why?

Thanks

I used to invest in them before but I recently had to stop investing in them due to there being so many scam icos right now in the market. Before there were risks that we all knew about but now the stakes are way too high now, we are more at risk of putting our money into a scam project that will never amount to anything, that is why I am no longer investing in them
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
As of today, I still believe in ICO, because ICO is an investment program that is different from other investments. Opportunities, for the next year, the chances of ICO prices will rise. So, those who have invested by buying will get the expected benefits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I believe and not, because ICO is currently unreliable, the proof is that after coins and tokens were registered in the market, almost all of the coins and tokens were immediately dumped, whether this was due to the recent market deterioration
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
We should not think all ICOs are scam. Many ICOs offering good project and already have working product. I think its not fair if we judge all ICOs are scam because one or two ICOs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Actually I don't believe in ICO's investments but investing my time in bounties, hope that someday it will bring some profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I believe the icos still but i don't invest them.

Because current market is like a death trap for new tokens. But still, if i see a project really worth it, i would go for it.
Activity: 308
Yes, I still believe in ICO. Of course, many projects will die after 1-2 years, but some will remain on condition that CryptoWorld itself will live. I brought all the money that I originally invested in Crypto, so I’m ready to take a chance and get to the end. Even if the ICO dies.
Activity: 448
investments in such campaigns are still being made, but now there are a lot of fraudsters and many, like me, are wary of investments
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Yes, I really believe in projects and cryptocurrency as a whole, because krtplovalyuty very large future, but there are many scam projects on the market, but this is not a reason to stop investing in projects, there are many worthy projects with good potential and development strategy
Activity: 164
Yes, because I believe that in the future, the field of cryptocurrency will occupy a huge place in the lives of people. At the moment this is a good way to make money, I am interested in it.
Activity: 168

Why?

Thanks

ICOs are the only opportunity to earn good money these days. I consider that if you are looking for 3000% rate growth, you should look for it among ICOs.
Activity: 392

Why?

Thanks
At present, there ar several dishonest  ICOs that create individuals lose religion within the ICO channel. however within the market there ar several potential ICOs of excellent comes. thus if you decide on ICo for the correct investment, you have got the chance to create huge profits in a very short amount of your time. Therefore, the analysis and choice of ICO investment is incredibly vital.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Still believe to invest in ICO yet your awareness of scam projects need to be increased as well. Because it's not the same like we experienced in 2017 where there were lot of good projects yet in 2018 it's the opposite(Scam ICOs are everywhere)
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
Because we cannot deny that this way of attracting money works. There were a lot of obstacles for people, who would like to be investors and ICOs eleminated them.
Activity: 196
ICOs perform bounty campaigns and bounty campaings help people to enter the market without any money. As for me, it is the best feature of the ICOs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I continue to believe that in that huge mass of fraudulent ICOS there are still those - which are actually very promising and which may not even fall in price in today's market. Because even today there are those teams that want and create good products and ideas
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
An ICO is a great strategy to get a very perspective token, before it goes live on exchanges, but unfortunately there are a lot of useless ICOs on the market, that are only losing their price, as soon as they are listed on exchanges and never bounce back.

I strongly believe in ICO projects involving people of Chinese descent. They are very good at running and building startup companies
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
I will trust ico, but not all will I invest in IO, only 50% and I will invest 50% into profitable coins. ico is very vulnerable to fraud so I am afraid to invest too much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think an ICO is still worth investing in, but it's not the golden age of an ICO anymore and we have to look for real potential projects, not all kinds of hoaxes.
Pages:
Jump to: