Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 37. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrencies. The bounty will always be part of the cryptocurrency because it is an important part of the ICO where new encryption is born.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
yap, i still believe bounties and cryptocurrency. I participate in the bounty and get paid that I can use for trading. to get good results we have to find a ico project that has a good future and a large allocation for bounties and we must be careful in choosing a project because currently many ico projects are scam.
Activity: 168
I still believe in cryptocurrencies and bounty because I've made a big profit out of it, and now I enjoy it.

I think it's just the crypto-currency downturn right now, and it's definitely going to be popular again.
Activity: 40
I have a firm believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties I choose the good ones having subjected them to reviews and verification via every available tools and means like reading whitepapers, teams, reviews, how relevant is the project and bounty manager's reputation etc having scale through all these verifications I will have an edge in choosing a good project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Of course, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies. I still support them as they give me many chances to earn money. Sometimes you get into scams but you gain more experience so you become more careful and make better decisions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

erm~i truly believe our future will be blockchain technology so i dont think crypto will die  Smiley
Activity: 728
Bounties that currently appear in my opinion have experienced quite good growth. The quality of the bounties has improved both in terms of features and also the concept of the concept, making it easier to understand by readers. If you can choose the bounties well and know what criteria indicate that the bounties are good and worthy of being followed, in my opinion, it will also bring satisfactory benefits.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I do believe and both but that does not mean that i am very optimistic about it. I am very cautious when it comes to investing but very willing to learn and open to alternative technologies and opportunities ahead.
Activity: 307
This is just the beginning. This is a new era of the technical and financial economy. Now if everything goes well, then the entire economy will go over into the crypt and divide large capitals into an even layer between the population.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency. I believe that difficult times can bring benefits. For example, if you did not panic and did not sell then you are my friend.
Activity: 336
I think that the crypto currency is gaining popularity and I think that it will always exist now. well, purely theoretically, if bitcoin ceases to be in demand and depreciates in this case, the crypto currency will collapse.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
campaign bounties do not bring any profit as almost all projects postpone the fees or completely close the project. So now we can only work in the hope of restoring the market.

It's just like hoping against hope that this so called legit ICO you are in are not really scam or maybe the kind of team that can keep their promise to their investors. Most of bounties nowadays are just scam and it's really hard to choose the right one because scammers always try hard to deceive investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 420
Of course, we are seeing many ICO's launching their project in order to attract the investors and they are doing different types of methodology for investment. Like Bounties and attending blockchain conferences, the only problem is we have to be very careful with the companies which have no potential developments.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Obviously yes, i completely trust and believe bounty campaigns and cryptocurrency. As i had earned a lot from only and only bounty campaigns in cryptocurrency field .
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Of course, ICO projects are still attractive to investors. Now they are experiencing certain difficulties in connection with the general fall of the crypto-currency market, but these problems are temporary. Therefore, the generosity programs will work in the future and will enjoy the deserved attention of participants in this and other forums.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
of course i believe. that is why i am still here. that is why i have been spending some of my time in this forum and crypto amrket insteadd of taking care about my family or going out with my friends. i am sure about the potential of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency and bounties. i get profit and earn from it that why i will never lose faith in it. Cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 826
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I think now is the best time to earn bounty token rewards, because many people is disappointed, exit crypto, so competition is much lower and you can get much more bigger reward. And, when bull run will return, you will have already some bounty altcoins for sale.
Activity: 18
personally i have a doubt now before joining any bounty campaign, because so many scam project and we help to promote them through bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I think the most people see bounty campaigns as a good secondary income and that why they also continue to participate on them. I think also that these people do not lose the faith in cryptocurrencies. I think theres a good time right now to participate on bountys and collect them. Because in the bear market everybody thinks its not worthy anymore. But you can hold them and then there will be sometime again a time where the coins and tokens will be much more valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: