Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 50. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

but many people still believe and even strongly believe in crypto and there are still many people who participated in the bounty campaign. Although there are many scams, they still trust and work on bounties. and they never complain.
Activity: 37
I still believe in the bounty even though many bounties and ICO projects have failed this year due to poor market conditions. crypto and the ico project will grow and develop every year.
Activity: 121

I still believe in crypto currency. Some people who want to earn money without investing and can join the prize program and can work hard and earn good profits in the future.
Activity: 115
I trust in digital currency, i'm certain that it will progress toward becoming standard in the following couple of years. The individuals who left digital money possibly they are get misled and begin to surrender with the circumstance, however that ought to be an extra involvement in crypto. For abundance I'm certain in the event that we can pick a decent undertaking the outcomes won't disillusion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I continue to believe in generosity and crypto. The reasons are very simple, many people have got very good profits participating in bounty companies. The same applies to investments, they will, perhaps slightly change, but will continue to exist.
Activity: 5
Bounty and cryptocurrencies will continue to exist, and there are many real and effective bounty. I will always believe it.
Activity: 266
I do not think that Bonties right now is the best thing in cryptocurrency due to many scam projects
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I still believe in cryptocurrency and I'm sure that the best days of crypto are yet to come, but I don't believe in bounty, in particular in social bounty. In my opinion, there's no point in doing this type of bounty. it's just a waste of time for a few cents.
Activity: 99
yes it is reasonable that they leave the crypto world because it is the situation that forces them to do it, the market has deteriorated for several months and has experienced a very drastic price decline and even this situation will continue until now even the market has no sign to do recovery.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Bounties are not profitable like a year before. But I still believe that I can earn at least something, some tokens which will go to the moon and makes me a rich person.
I am very dissapointed what happened to crypto and what bounty hunters doing Sad.
Activity: 71
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
yes, I think so, the cryptocurrency is our future, because already today blockchain is used by a lots of industries like healthcare, trade finance, cyber security and etc.
Activity: 224
I still hope the bounty stays in good shape because I still follow it, and I believe there's still a lot of upside for cryptocurrencies. I firmly believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally change the world economy and that all of us can control our savings more effectively.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Crypto's future is very good seen from the interests of investors who continue to increase at any time. with the stability that crypto might be trustworthy for everyone. But you must know and understand every forum rules and campaign rules, there are many campaign participants who are not paid because they violate the rules and do not function properly.
Activity: 336
Eventhough nowadays, there are so many projects are scam, also in their bounty campaign, but i am still believe and participation in the bounty campaign. I think not all bounty campaign and projects are scam, but just some people who don't have good responsibility take advantages to make some people have loss. So, i am so carefull to choose join and participation in the bounty campaign to try avoid the project's scam. Because of the bounty campaign that held enough have long time, the result of spreadsheet announced by manager late and sometimes distribution of coins that not fixed, and of course most of the coins's price usually under the ICO price, so i must be patient to face this problem. This is because i am sure that its coins will be valuable and give profits to me.
Activity: 178
of course I still believe in cryptocurrency and ICO projects. even though now most ICOs are scams but there are still honest and successful ICOs. I opted out of my professional work and focused on working on cryptocurrency. even though there are now many ICO projects whose old salary payments I still enjoy working on ICO projects because working on ICO projects and bounties is more fun than having to work in an office.
Activity: 98
I still believe in cryptocurrency. There are still lots of good ICOs that needs to be found. I don’t think crypto is not a good thing to do because many people including me have trust in ICOs and crypto itself.
The’re maybe lots of things to happen but it depends on how well you managed everything here. Sometimes people lost their trust in crypto if they have experienced losses and failures but for me I rather treat them as stepping stone and lessons to be learned.
Activity: 165
Yes, I still believe in bounty activities and cryptocurrencies. I have been participating in bounty activities and I have received some rewards. And I used to invest in some cryptocurrencies in the encryption market, and I earned some money. So now I believe in them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Bounty is now difficult. The payment delay till months. I am not sure,  the developers will make succesful ICO without bounty. Bounty is a work. Developers should appreciate by paying on time. Whether bounty hunters will sell or not . It s not the developers right. Why they promise million usf for bounty in the end not pay? They are cheaters and scammers.the coin is worthless too. Look at ats , clout, ste and other cheaters. The coins are not valuable in the market
Activity: 83
It probably happen if they have no knowledge about cryptocurrency. That's why faces losses. But if they have proper knowledge about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, then they will know the reality of it. Also so many people fail to get reward from bounty. This is cause of fake bounty they chosen. If they select good and protensial project's bounty. They have to get reward from bounty.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
up to now this compassion into income for me. Despite the uncertain outcome for this year but when it could still exploit the circumstances to get a good thing then it will always be things that could produce. many are admitted to this time bounty and crypto is dubious. a large price drop and the number of scams would certainly be an indication for this to be in doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: