Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 48. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Because we can easily to earn free money from bounty and usual campaigns are simple to finish, a large of participants and projects appear. With many people who lack of knowledge or want to join more campaigns at same times but don't research carefully about project. And with consequence they got, via forums or social media, they makes everyone mistake about cryptos.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Yes, of course I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency, there are many from the current bounty that disappointed participants. but I'm still confident and Optimistic there are still many bounties that will make us successful, only time is not right to find the bounty. what is important at this time we must keep trying.
Activity: 1
i've done quite a few bounties and i would say most of them didnt payout like i had hoped. I did 10 bounties at bountyox and only 1 of them paid. 3 were rejected and the rest have been pending for months.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Yes, i will definitely believe in what earns me good fortune.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
There have been no problems so far, I have realized from the start that most campaigns will not work perfectly, but there is a relationship where I am the one who continues to be involved in further project development in terms of marketing and promotion.

My trust is still the same, but it is true that there must be more competent projects to run, so that the package is fully maintained to attract more investors, the same applies to all cryptocurrencies that I analyze.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, i still do believe in cryptocurrency and bounties, in fact i am joining some bounty campaigns and ico's to be able to experience what has a bounty hunter to do, and i am proud of myself being a unemployed that has a contribution to the society by the means of doings such things in the exchange of coins and tokens.
Activity: 210
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and Bounty. and the fact that now there are no rewards and people leave the crypto currency is to blame for the fall of the market.
Activity: 98
Sure, but mostly in technology and what it's bringing us, the bounties I see as something additional, that I do to get extra tokens in some project that interests me, so I try first before deciding to invest, and I really believe that the cryptos are the future and are here to stay.
Activity: 80
Of both of them, I think cryptocurrencies in general have a great future, bounties on the other hand, could be replaced for something else in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think all of us who are here  believe in Cryptocurrency and it`s future . Bounties are also rewarding if you make your own research and join the good ones.
Activity: 292
yes I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties, because I still get a big profits from investing in cryptocurrency and bounties, therefore I am still investing in cryptocurrency and bounties. 
Activity: 179
Regardless I trust in cryptographic money and in abundance battle. We can not stop of losing our chance for a trick venture that we inadvertently joined in spite of the fact that we researched before joining, still this isn't the reason of leaving something that offers a chance of making benefit and be a piece of your help with your monetary needs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Many bounty participants had already benefited from the rewards they earned for joining the campaigns and many more are expected to earn the same rewards. Cryptocurrencies may be intangible unlike the fiat but a lot of traders are have been earning profits from their trading. I've already got my profits from both bounties and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin so I'm also the one who believe in these online investments.  

As a person, who got a lot of awards thanks to the Bounty programs, I believe in these projects. Naturally, the cryptocurrencies can bring us a lot of advantages. yes, I believe in the crypto: it can make our lives better.
Activity: 322
yes I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because as long as I take part in the bounty during that time I also earn income.

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
As long as I wrestle the world of cryptocurrency and know the bounty campaign, there has never been a loss. I was also a person without experience in the world of cryptocurrency. But, because a lot of reading something on the forum, especially those that have not been understood, makes me add insight. The point is there are 2 things that can change a person into insight

1. Reading
2. Gathering with smart people
Activity: 101
Yes I still remain in the market. I think cryptocurrency this our future. The market cannot eternally is in a red zone, once there will be also growth. And so I remain and I wait for this growth.
Activity: 238
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
People may come and go as they have rights to do what they want. This is good in this technology it will not force somebody to invest and you have the control of all your investments. Those who can't wait for the bounce back will lost their chances of getting profits. I will stay and extend my patience to wait for the recovery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I always believe. I was even more convinced when the crypto market fell, and the bounty lost confidence. I believe that all this is just a small test that will soon be passed, and the market will return to the moon, as well as the bounty.
Activity: 294
Yes because in crypto and bounty are the easy way to get earn like RealtyReturns bounty, also because is good and you can get a good income their. and also Crypto gives a good feature if you understand and study how it works.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Of course I believe in crypto. I think that this is a very strong industry, which is actively developing. I'm not scared of the fact that the market has fallen.
Viewed from the outside, it seems to be developing very strongly, however, I feel inside is going on a lot of issues, things are showing a weakening, the market does not receive any new funding and that causes the bounty to freeze or extend. Actually, I can no longer trust the bounty or the crypto, the train is going too fast and the accidents have started, if not corrected in time, we will sacrifice in this market
Pages:
Jump to: