Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 47. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 1
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency and it is our future. But now it is facing herculian task as those people and countries against it are trying to kill it. I think cryptocurrency will not find its ligitimate place among all, but it will be accepted by all over the next five years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I still believe in the power or potential of cryptocurrencies, it is the way we can earn money in an easy way if we are knowledgeable to trade and invest our money on different coins or projects. I don't have any money to invest that's why I believe on bounties and doing it. We can make money on doing bounties, if we had been honest to our works and if the bounty we had participated is legit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yes. Until now I am still a part of the Bounty Campaign of a project and I am also a Trader as well as an Investor of coins in the Cryptocurrency. For me the crypto world is very unique and very profitable. Suitable to be my side income. That caused me to survive in this Crypto world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Of course I do, and I'm still on the crypto market. I am sure that the crypto currency is our future. Crypto market can not always fall, and certainly there will be growth. And so I stay, and I expect this growth, because I can wait.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have earn many token from bounty campaign and I am still trust, support the bounty campaign project. so far I am still active for joining bounty campaign, maybe many participants have leave bounty campaign because scam and I am still joined until bounty campaign is missing.
Activity: 7
I believe that all the good news in the encryption market or bad news should be treated correctly. It seems to me worth investing in my opinion.
Activity: 146
Yes, I have always believed in cryptocurrencies. I also invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. And the rewards I participated in before also got some rewards. So now I believe in them.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
in my opinion, the Crypto currency is a good way to earn extra income. I do not cease to believe that the market will get more heights, and we will be able to make more money on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, that is a number of reasons for the many reasons they have. The lack of mastery of their knowledge about crypto makes them unable to choose bounties or coins that are worthy to be followed and owned. That makes their assets depreciate in a row and disappears from the market due to the deteriorating market prices, then they begin to lose a lot of numbers and in the end, they choose to leave Crypto.
Activity: 93
I certainly believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency is the future of people. Blockchain technology and encryption technology will always exist and will become better. Bounty activities are real and effective, but this requires people to be patient. study clearly, don't blindly join
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
I still believe, just now is not a very good time for the whole world crypto. It remains to be patient and wait for market growth.I hope it will be in the autumn.
Activity: 141
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

They become distrustful of crypto and bounty may be because they experience failure by losing capital or time that is in vain. Working in crypto has many risks, so it requires hard work and patience to make a profit. I still believe in crypto and still feel comfortable participating in bounty as a part-time job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
of course until now I am still confident and trust in crypto and bounty. Because up to now there are still many excellent opportunities from both. While it is indeed a lot of the bad news. But in fact, crypto or bounty the longer thus more and more devotees.
Activity: 140
Prixe fluctuations are due to market correction which is perfectly healthy. Everyone who is still in the crypto market is because they believe in it. As far as bounties are concerned, there are scams too but not all, you just have to chose wisely, invest some time in looking out for good bounties and then do them. Some will reward okayish but some will reward handsomely.
Activity: 162
Yes, I still believe in encryption market and bounty activities. I have participated in some bounty activities and I have received some rewards. Although the current encryption market is not very good, I think this is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I have been in the crypto world for only 4 more years, I myself still believe in crypto and my trust is reduced to ICOs in recent years. they don't really interact about project and some of the forum users who are arguably old and quite skilled at analyzing ICOs projects, that the potential of the ICOs project is decreasing, and overall I still believe in crypto, ICOs and boutny which I think is worth believing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Bounty and crypto are promising and most produce. It's still a preserve and I also keep me working on until this time. It is possible that many leave because experience little or no loss of scam that a lot happens. It often happens and certainly quite troubling. or even many who enter without any definite guidelines so that it will blame the circumstances when loss.
Activity: 182
up to now, I still believe. because until now I still survive here. I am confident that I can be successful here and can get the wealth as I expected. As long as I do not despair, and continue to fight.
Activity: 98
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I still believe in cryptocurrency, even though sometimes the results I receive are not what I expected. for me it's not a problem. those who give up so easily don't seem to have the mentality to fight. so before joining crypto you better study first.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
for now I still believe and believe because before I started investing with crypto currencies I understood all the risks I would get when investing
Pages:
Jump to: