Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 45. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yes, I still believe in them now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I still believe that cryptocurrency and bounty will contribute to my economy, even though I have not felt the results of the bounty or anything else. I am still excited to look for a successful bounty campaign and keep trying it. Nothing is useless if you do it seriously.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i stilll belive in bounties , with good bounty manager the scam project will reduce IMO , also in cryptocurrency i think it will become future payment for few years later
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
In the company of a signature it is possible not bad to earn coins, and to postpone them for a long time or to convert into more promising coins. I will continue to participate in bounty companies, because the market can change at any time.
Activity: 28
Yes i still believe, i want to join bounties to experience to earn tokens and receives different cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
they all have their main reasons why they leave or move out from cryptocurrency, as you said, they have their losses, they dont have any experience, and for some reason, they dont actually believe on it.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have full faith on cryptocurrencies. Even on the other hand I am doing bounties as well to meet out my expenses but I know current market in not good but I believe soon it will be green. At present we must be more patient. I can say many people move out from here but those are only impatient they want quick money and to earn money is not easy in any business So I would say always calculate the risk before any investment. Do not trade like a gambler that would only cause loss. I have no plan to move I will continue to stick with bounties and cryptocurrencies as I see a bright future ahead in the coming years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

it seems like those who moved and no longer trusted the cryptocurrency those who were inexperienced, and not patient. I think what you mentioned is true. I also think like that. Until now, I am still confident with digital currencies.
Activity: 361
This is what you have to do. As you partake in a bounty campaign, do not put your heart in it and trust it so much. Move on to the next one and do it well. Continue working hard on a lot of bounties and some of them will work for you. Some of them are not real or does not achieve their aim and therefore stops the project. So you have to work around a lot of bounties.

Sure I do still believe in cryptocurrencies, although the prices are not really in good shape. It won't stay like this for long. It will surely get better soon.
Activity: 420
I think yes, now it is very necessary that you believe further because if people stop believing in crypto-currencies, they will simply lose their value, do you understand this? Of course now there are a lot of different scammers, but still, there are normal projects.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

Yes to some extent I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency itself. Although lately there are many fake ICOS spreading and after doing a hard time in the bounty they end up not giving reward as they promised in the beginning of the ICO project. There are still good ICOS that are good enough to pay and distribute coins afterwards. Even if the values incredibly low I still find bounty hunting worthwhile.

Even if I didn't rely all my life in crypto market I'd still believe that bounties and Cryptocurrency is worthy to effort with, worthy to be work out and worthy to put our best to be able to make our dream profit came true. And I'd still believe that there still have a better coins that we can use to make it happen especially when you have bitcoin and ethereum in your own.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
for me YES
because I know that there is still hope for the bounty campaign so far people are sad because of the collapse of market value. so my advice to everyone should be long patience in crypto currency because we know it will be lifted at the right time so wait.
Activity: 30
People who stay in bounties and cryptocurrency still believe in it. I'm one of them. If you don't believe - you don't do. Is it correct?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Yes to some extent I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency itself. Although lately there are many fake ICOS spreading and after doing a hard time in the bounty they end up not giving reward as they promised in the beginning of the ICO project. There are still good ICOS that are good enough to pay and distribute coins afterwards. Even if the values incredibly low I still find bounty hunting worthwhile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I believe in bonuses and electronic money. Because I'm involved and investing in electronic money every day. My economy now depends mainly on the rising prices of electronic money in the market. If I raise my money, I will make a profit. If I lose money, I lose money.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
The people leaving are weak hands. Think about what would happen if you left in 2013 by selling everything? Todays millionaers are the ones that did not sell their crypto for crappy FIAT.
Yes im still believing in bounties and cryptocurrency because i am still making a lot of money by joining on bounty but off course i only join bounty campaign that have a big allocation for bounty participants and i always trust crypto so i will not stop investing.
some people lose their hope of believing in this currency cause of many losses that may ever have to encounter with, that is why more people also that stopping and not to take this currency, joining some bounties as well cause they think that it may be the end of everything here.
Activity: 30
I tihnk that the cryptos are the future, and they're here to stay i genuinly think that they will be the future of the money
Activity: 196
I still believe in bounties because i know that it is not all the ICO's out there that are scam. I know some are real projects that can help solve a lot of problems that we face and also they can change the world.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am still insisting on completing the bounty mission, because it still can bring us some meager profits, although all the work this year is disappointing, but at least the market is still there!
Activity: 378
The people leaving are weak hands. Think about what would happen if you left in 2013 by selling everything? Todays millionaers are the ones that did not sell their crypto for crappy FIAT.
Yes im still believing in bounties and cryptocurrency because i am still making a lot of money by joining on bounty but off course i only join bounty campaign that have a big allocation for bounty participants and i always trust crypto so i will not stop investing.
Pages:
Jump to: