Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 46. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
for now I still believe and believe because before I started investing with crypto currencies I understood all the risks I would get when investing
Still I also have belief of crypto currencies, in fact still there are so many crypto currencies which a very bright future and hope that the will survive for a long long time and will hopefully continue to give us profit. Therefore I still have a very strong belief on crypto currencies.
Activity: 154
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

working on a bounty is better to be a side job, never to make the bounty the main job. income from the bounty make it as an additional income, I also do that. indeed, not all bounties that we follow will provide rewards, but at least we have to try because it's free.
Activity: 157
yes, i still believe in bounties and i still believe in cryptocurrencies. although so many people have joined bounty champagnes now and the allocation is not as good as it used to be , but some bounties are still worth participating. cryptocurrencies will someday become a global currency accepted everywhere as payment for goods and services.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Yes, i still believe in cryptos. This is just another prolonged bear phase. Since, the inception of Bitcoin, we have seen series of bear and bull cycles, instant pumps and dumps, shit coins and potential coins. People tend to FOMO and panic sell just because of the majority market sentiment. A good trader doesn't listen to noise. don't take investment decisions based on noise. You know which coins you are holding, read about them.

Regarding bounties, there are a few good ones. You need to do good research to find them.
Activity: 190
YES! Bounties and cryptocurrency has come to stay in as much as block-chain tech remains in existence. Bounties being a driving tool that publicize the existence of cryptocurrency have also come to stay in as much as cryptocurrency has come to stay. Cryptocurrency in itself is an invention that nations of the world are already embracing and exploring to take advantage of what it has to offer.

So the big question now is "why won’t I believe in bounties and cryptocurrency"? Of course I believe
Activity: 130
I always choose bounty because I will not take anything out of time but I will get the value token. I picked up the bounty that was highly successful and learned about it before participating in helping me avoid losing Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
Yes I still believe in cryptocurrency and I think most of people who hates cryptocurrency is wether they lost their money or they think they will rich overnight by crypto.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
believe or not believe you still have to believe because if I think that if you have entered the world of ico, whatever happens with prices and bounty projects that are scam, we will continue to try to avoid these risks with experience. currently there are so many bounty projects that are scam and market market prices are not good. but I am sure that we are careful and fully aware that it will succeed
Activity: 164
Honestly I still believe in crypto currency and bounty campaigns if not you won't see me on this platform reading alot about crypto and also commenting where needed. Though the current market situation of crypto currency is down, but it is part of crypto currency we have the bull market and we have the bear market too, you will experience both in the market.
Activity: 131
believe or not believe you still have to believe because if I think that if you have entered the world of ico, whatever happens with prices and bounty projects that are scam, we will continue to try to avoid these risks with experience. currently there are so many bounty projects that are scam and market market prices are not good. but I am sure that we are careful and fully aware that it will succeed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Come on! People are making huge sums of money out of crypto and I don't why you should back out of crypto. It is best to look for good icos and invest with them. Don't just invest in icos for investing sake. This calls for making good research before investing. If it is the case of bounty participation, I will urge you to look for promising bounties and participate and trust me, your hard work will never be in vain. Good research is key!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
We need to survive this period of market stagnation, projects are not going anywhere. they will still conduct ICO. That now the recession is even profitable, since the number of bounty members who are disappointed in the income will decrease
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Some people lose money, some people get money. That is the law of the market. And if you have no experience, you will lose money. I believe in the crypto market, because I get money from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
The people leaving are weak hands. Think about what would happen if you left in 2013 by selling everything? Todays millionaers are the ones that did not sell their crypto for crappy FIAT.
Activity: 280
I think that this is the case, because these people have little knowledge about the Crypto currency and they expect a quick result. Unable to withstand negative reviews, succumbing to fear and not wanting to wait long, they are leaving the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 24
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency and Bounty programs. Because their value at this time is very well developed, and in the future, cryptocurrency will grow very strongly, and probably in the next few years, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin may become a full coin. Globalization.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Why not? I believe that cryptocurrency only comes of our daily life. There are many difficulties, including fraud. But I hope that with the help of projects like Menlo.one, we can eradicate this and participate only in reliable projects.

In my own opinion, I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties even in bounties there are so many failed projects and scams, while in cryptocurrency you can gain a lot of profit that may help you to sustain your needs. Bounties are good if you will decide rightly. And crytocurrencies are great.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Most of those people that loose in cryptocurrency do not know well about it, some people just give out money to cryptotraders to trade for them and in period like this, when the value has dropped people expect to get their money with the gain but will be disappointed because many of their traders will not tell them the truth, they make them believe bitcoin is like a ponzi scheme and the it has crashed.but if you understand it well the risk of missing is lower.

Activity: 133
I still believe in the bounty, I always read about the project before joining the bounty to make sure the project is truly worth supporting, maybe most people just choose projects without reading them so they don't get anything
Activity: 42
Why not? I believe that cryptocurrency only comes of our daily life. There are many difficulties, including fraud. But I hope that with the help of projects like Menlo.one, we can eradicate this and participate only in reliable projects.
Pages:
Jump to: