Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 65. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
It has been here for some time. And the price of it may be lower than that. But this is not a bad news. Instead it is a good chance to buy in more coins and hold them for the bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 01:47:39 AM
Despite experiencing a dramatic decline. I believe the potential to develop Ethereum is huge, and more and more people invest in Ethereum. even though Ethereum prices declined but I am sure it will achieve very high success in the coming years
Well Yes, And I also believe that Ethereum, even if its current price is very low, makes me lose a lot this year, but I will continue to invest. Because the current price is very suitable for investment, and I believe that the price of Ethereum in the future will rise even more. Keep that good hope on your Ethereum coins mate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
August 31, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
Today, Ethereum is the most popular asset on the market, almost all ICO start on its platform, I think that today's price is some kind of misunderstanding and soon the situation will change very much.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:17:44 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. Although Ethereum has fallen sharply in this year's market, I believe that the price of Ethereum will still be recovered, and the current price is very low. I will continue to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 01:15:10 AM
just calm down, eth will definitely rise again, it won't fall continuously, we can see cycles like bitcoin, first bitcoin prices were just a pizza.
Activity: 165
August 31, 2018, 12:59:01 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. And I also invested in a lot of Ethereum this year, although the price has dropped a lot now, but I will not sell it now, I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
Below this mark, I think ethereum will not fall.Only growth.Now there is a very good situation for the adoption of cryptocurrency by the masses of people.It is the ethereum that should increase in price
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 12:41:39 AM
I am a major adherent of this coin and I am happy with is changes. Mnay extends under ETH as of now, implies its a decent stage to dispatch a venture. Despite the fact that cost starting at now falls cry my desire, yet its not just ETH that falls. Different coins as well, even bitcoin. I know there is a period that it will recoup, soon.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 12:41:28 AM
the fact that whales prefer to invest in bitcoin is very little who is interested in buying Ethereum, you can see it from the mediocre Ethereum price movements.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 31, 2018, 12:39:28 AM
Ethereum has been  one of the cryptocurrency I have trusted, It is easy for me to exchange it to my local currency. Also it is the father of Contracts.
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
Yes I Believe In Eth, Because I think it's still have worth, That's why SciDex is the only ICO I follow, Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 31, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
Many in the Ethereum community believe that Ethereum is a product that is far superior to Bitcoin - even hoping that the ETH price and market capitalization will one day take over the BTC market limits and prices, in an event that Ethereum fans call 'The Flippening'. Although it is very unlikely that flippening occurs in the near future - it is very likely that Google support will help this goal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 31, 2018, 12:20:11 AM
Ethereum is still working perfectly well with ten's of project been hosted on ethereum platform weekly, there is really no cause for alarm with ethereum. Price will rise and fall, but quality coin remains!
Activity: 11
August 31, 2018, 12:16:12 AM
Despite experiencing a dramatic decline. I believe the potential to develop Ethereum is huge, and more and more people invest in Ethereum. even though Ethereum prices declined but I am sure it will achieve very high success in the coming years
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 09:27:14 PM
Ethereum, the second-largest by market value, was up 2.5 percent over the past 24 hours. Ether is preparing for the next move against the US dollar but declined versus bitcoin. ETH/USD could rise in the near term if there is a successful break.

- There is a key bullish trend line forming with hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via SimpleFX).
- The pair may continue to rise and it could even break the recent high.
- Ethereum price is trading with bullish price action against the US Dollar and Bitcoin.
- Although Ethereum prices moved sideways on Friday morning, a new fund endorsed by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has the crypto poised for some massive gains.

The secretive project is the brainchild of an Avengers-like cast of Ethereum power players, including Cosmos, Golem, Maker, Global Blockchain Labs, OmiseGo, Raiden, and Tendermint. All these companies are developing decentralized applications on Ethereum’s platform, which, in a sense, makes them competitors. However, they have a shared interest in strengthening the Ethereum ecosystem, because the stronger that ecosystem, the better its chances against rival blockchains.

More : https://smartereum.com/3338/ethereum-price-predictions-eth-price-is-rising-and-can-gain-further-upside-momentum-ethereum-news-today-thu-aug-30/
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 08:26:13 PM
So ETH lost four times from January ATH. BTC only more than two times. Respond is clear.
For saving money ETH was not a good option but for buying now for this price is a good option because ETH still have a good product. And have potential to grow and rebuild price
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 30, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

It has already - current price is $283 and it was even lower (around $270 a couple of days ago).
As far as I can see, Ethereum hasn't been able to climb above $300 for over past month - and that's a bad news meaning that the current alts' dip will last for yet another several months.
now it has gone up again seems to be the range of $284. should still be optimistic and continue to pray the ethereum will be improved, although it requires a process and time. but so far I trust the ethereum will improve immediately.
It will but not for this time. Consider about the fact that the movement of ethereum always try to follow the bitcoin and that means it has no clue about the future price of ethereum. The bitcoin only gets a little jump and then the dump will be following it later. I could say that the ethereum must try to be independent to get its real price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Even Ethereum now is on stage of decreasing price value, it is still a good time to buy them then hold. Then, aside from its popularity Eth was being useful in every ico project due to they used erc20 blockchain platform for the new token appeared in this business industry. Moreover, there majority of the members here especially the experts they believed that ethereum is next into bitcoin, which I also believed on it either.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 07:01:38 PM
As at now, the price is still below $300 and it seems it is struggling to cross $300. Eth has had its own share of the bear market but I do still trust in it. Volatility has always been part of the game and perhaps it is an opportunity to get more Eth.
Ethereum is the second most popular coin and as we can see most of the altcoin now is ethereum base contract therefore ethereum will always ticking on the crypto world .Volatility is normal and everything will goes up and down and no matter what happens ethereum always on the second most demand coin and I always believe on it.
Activity: 93
August 30, 2018, 07:00:13 PM
Yes i do still believe in ethereum despite what is happening in the market i believe by the end of this year it will recover nicely             
Pages:
Jump to: