Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 64. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 31, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
It's also good to buy and hold because I saw in the market more and more supply and holders than bitcoin and I know that there's also eth the same as the bitcoin linid in our mind that the ethos and ethics overloaded but we can still get rid of ethics to earn a living so early on to buy it for your profit.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
Despite experiencing a dramatic decline. I believe the potential to develop Ethereum is huge, and more and more people invest in Ethereum. even though Ethereum prices declined but I am sure it will achieve very high success in the coming years
Well Yes, And I also believe that Ethereum, even if its current price is very low, makes me lose a lot this year, but I will continue to invest. Because the current price is very suitable for investment, and I believe that the price of Ethereum in the future will rise even more. Keep that good hope on your Ethereum coins mate.
indeed ethereum is still very good for investment,
but for this year ethereum cannot show that they are able to reach the highest price again

This year in particular has been a challenging ng year for the Cryptocurrency market. A lot of turbulence has influenced Cryptocurrency prices. The good news is just that, what lies ahead is bigger than what is happening now. History has this to tell us. Therefore, Ehtereum will definitely bounce back. No need to have a shaken faith. Many of the altcoins we have in market now depends on ETH for their success.
Activity: 52
August 31, 2018, 06:06:06 AM
There is no need to start breeding fears over the recent decline in the price of ETHEREUM. Instead of brooding, try boosting your portfolio by buying more ETHEREUM. As it stands now, we await the next boom. We saw what happened when it dropped a little above $300 and it suddenly hiked up to around $500. Such is going to happen again.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
August 31, 2018, 05:51:47 AM
I believe in long term hold of ETH and I don't intend to sell it now. Soon the whole market will be green and we will all smile again.
Activity: 29
August 31, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
I would keep the majority in ETH but why not take some profit and divest into other coins? Just make sure you research and invest in things that actually seem viable.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 05:43:04 AM
I bought ETH at $ 1100. Current ETH price is less than $ 300. But I do not worry. I believe that ETH will come back.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
Ethereum is the first decentralized block-chain technology with a smart contract transaction with a bogus ICO rate, I believe that a cryptocurrency that will hold for the future must experience a little downward trend where it operation will later increases tremendously to a higher smarter contract transaction. Ether will surely bounce back and stay unique because it future is bright.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
Of course Yes, I strong believe in ETH and the future. Even though the market is very very bad at the moment but I still believe it will bounce back.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
future cryptocurrencies no one can know for sure I invest with confidence and patience because the risks in the investment are huge
Activity: 104
August 31, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
Yes, I do. I do believe in ethereum and I'm very sure that the price will be huge soon..so i stay to hold eth untill bitcoin price back grow up again, i think it might need a long time to wait it back grow up but I still believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 365
August 31, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
Yeah! I believe in ETH. as far as I know, ETH is not one of those coin that can come down and die and as far as new coin are still using the ETH block chain it will still survive
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 31, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
I don't think ETH is the best altcoin now, because I have seen that ICO has begun to decline, and the price of ETH may continue to sink!
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

yes I believe in ethereum, there is no reason for me if I have to not believe in ethereum, ethereum is even very trusted, very many are using the platform from ethereum today
so I am very confident that ethereum prices will recover
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
No doubt ether is the most sensible investment in crypto space but i am more bullish on cardano. i know it (cardano project) takes time to become a completely well performing project. EOS is also one of the most valuable project to watch.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

I think everything can happen in crypto world. But i think eth have a bright future. If there are so many project born everyday with ERC20 token which is ethereum based i think that is a good choice for that project. If they are believe in ethereum why you not believe ethereum? someday ethereum will booming just buy more and hold it..
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 31, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
Ethereum is dropping down again. I believe ethereum value now hits its all time low price this year. But this will not hinder me to trust and believe in the worth and potential of ethereum. So I still hold and buy more ethereum .
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
Despite experiencing a dramatic decline. I believe the potential to develop Ethereum is huge, and more and more people invest in Ethereum. even though Ethereum prices declined but I am sure it will achieve very high success in the coming years
Well Yes, And I also believe that Ethereum, even if its current price is very low, makes me lose a lot this year, but I will continue to invest. Because the current price is very suitable for investment, and I believe that the price of Ethereum in the future will rise even more. Keep that good hope on your Ethereum coins mate.
indeed ethereum is still very good for investment,
but for this year ethereum cannot show that they are able to reach the highest price again
Activity: 147
August 31, 2018, 02:44:46 AM
I think eth prices will be as they are when along with the recovery of a market that will happen sometime, even now the market has not recovered prices and is still unstable and uncertain, but I believe that the market will experience price recovery, and eth prices can it became like at the end of last year, it's just that if want the eth prices like the end of last year you have to wait a long time because recovery does not mean that crypto prices will experience a very drastic increase as at the end of last year.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
I have strong faith in ETH after Bitcoin, When compared to other coins it has very higher chance to increase it's price, for that, we need to have little patience in the market. The market will start to recover when the demand starts increasing, so along Bitcoin, ETH price will also increase.
Activity: 168
August 31, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum until now, because I used to earn a lot of money through Ethereum. And now the price of Ethereum is falling, I will choose to continue investing.
Pages:
Jump to: