Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 4. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
As long as the crypto continues to actively move, there will be a great possibility for crypto to be fickle, it is one of the hallmarks of crypto. The increase in the crypto community was indeed followed by a decline in all coins in the market. But I think, this is part of the crypto cycle, where crypto rotation will continue to rotate. Currently, the crypto is arriving at the low rotation, which then returns to the upper rotation followed by coin prices in the rising market.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Of course I believe. I think people will regret that they are late in the future. Moreover, the crypto is now regenerating itself and I believe that the future market will develop much more.
Activity: 168
I also still believe in the crypto currency. I see no reason for her not to trust. The Crypto currency is just gaining strength to grow and grow.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
If you don't have confidence in your encryption, then I don't think you are suitable for investing here. This market is terrible. There is no regularity in the ups and downs, so if you just want to make money, then you can choose other stable markets, such as the foreign exchange market or stocks, futures and so on.
Activity: 182
I hope that rice of Bitcoin will drop again, I wasn´t so quick to buy Bitcoin.
I think that there is a lot of people with same thoughts, but probably Bitcoin wont go down to 6000$ Sad.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
Yes I always believe in crypto and i put all of my hope and trust in crypto so yes i still believe in crypto cause crypto change my life
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I am confident that cryptocurrencies have a future and that is why I started investing in cryptocurrencies. It will take several years and cryptocurrencies will grow in price at times and many will want to buy cryptocurrencies, but the prices will be quite high by that time.

I also believe that the cryptocurrencies will live for a very long time, probably, even forever. I know that this is the best investment for now, and each time I have the money, I buy the tokens that I like. Eidoo token good and new ICO Sgamepro
Activity: 201
yeah i am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies because currently we see so many ICOs which are being launched to bring about several developments in our industries and organizations and almost all these projects are going to use cryptocurrencies to operate.
Activity: 126
I believe that you can invest in the cryptocurrency market almost at any time .on the decline as for me the most effective . at this stage, I can only on the decline of the market ) .
Activity: 728
I still believe in Crypto. And I think that everyone who is at the forum, too, believe in it. The market will certainly start to grow, and it will happen in the near future. You just need to wait. And be careful in investing - carefully study the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
I believe in crypto from the first day, when I learned about it. I am sure that digital money is our future. Just in this market, as in other financial markets, there are people who turn the sail in the direction they need. Because of this, many people suffer, lose money. But the risk of working with crypt is justified.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I believed and I will believe, I do not believe in all crypto projects, because there are so many scammers, I believe in the technology itself that will change and already change our world.
Activity: 95
The fluctuations of the crypto market is absolutely  normal as almost everything in life is not always stable... I still very much believe in the future of cryptocurrency despite the fact that the market is currently not encouraging. In times like this, you have to learn to become a holder rather than a trader. Day by day, there are different projects, world renowned organisations etc who shape their structures on crypto., believe me, the financial future of this planet would be cryptocurrency dependent  and I'm not ready to give my future up for peanuts. Patience is KEY.
Activity: 215
Yes, of course, I believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be bright. I believe it will develop in the future. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore.

at this forum, probably everyone believes in the bright future of the Crypto-currency, because, we all have already bayed coins and want to get a profit. Therefore, we need a belief in a bright future.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Despite the fact that 2018 is difficult for the market, I think that we will see growth. Therefore, I will invest in the currency of the crypt for a long time. So I think that you need to invest Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
As for me, I still believe in bright future of crypto , moreover, I am fully involved in crypto activity,so it seems to me that crypto adoption will happen soon.
 let's wait for a while, just 2-3 years and believe me, another world is coming!
Activity: 126
Yes, of course, I believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be bright. I believe it will develop in the future. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Definitely, since many projects and companies are now strategic partnerships are established, the States are included here, the largest structures of the world business, and banks, etc., so that the future is definitely for the crypto
Activity: 364
The market is brutal now but we are still in the early stages of crypto. It will only grow bigger as time goes on. Don't let the downward prices scare you off. This technology is the future.
Activity: 33
in my opinion to deny the obvious, it was, is, and what will happen tomorrow?
Pages:
Jump to: