Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 8. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Sure you can. I'm not sure if there will be a global price increase again, but the situation will be definitely better
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Of course I do believe. I have been saying it and I will say it again. Soon everything will be much easier with cryptocurrency, believe me. It will be in every house.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
We hope to become more active with the crpytocurrency currency by further activating the market.
I think crpytocurrency will definitely play a big role in the money in the future, and all the coins think that the price will rise more than now.
If we all understand the present and the future of the market positively, there will be good results in the future.
It is because of the strong confidence in the cryptocurrency market that I have invested in this market over the past two years and it has also given me a lot of interesting experiences. This market is quite small compared to its true potential so it is not too late for investors to research and participate in this potential market.
Activity: 147
Price now is still low compared last quarter of last year and I think not a bad price to buy because along the way it will goes high again. However, strategy may differ from each individuals preferences but I still believe that cryptocurrency will survive longer and it will pump up again soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am confident that cryptocurrencies have a future and that is why I started investing in cryptocurrencies. It will take several years and cryptocurrencies will grow in price at times and many will want to buy cryptocurrencies, but the prices will be quite high by that time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
Blockchain only begins to gain strength and popularity in the world, very soon it will be in every house and crypto currency  will replace the usualy money.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Of course, why are you afraid? Many people bought Bitcoin at All time high and they believed that price will rise more. Now you can buy very cheap in 70% sale and you are thinking that something is bad? Tongue Fundamentals are still same Wink.
Activity: 58
Blockchain technology is widely used in life. Digital money will be accepted soon in the future, the problem is time and its legality
Activity: 504
We hope to become more active with the crpytocurrency currency by further activating the market.
I think crpytocurrency will definitely play a big role in the money in the future, and all the coins think that the price will rise more than now.
If we all understand the present and the future of the market positively, there will be good results in the future.
Activity: 280
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Everything will change much sooner. Believe me. In the market, crypto currency has always been ups and downs. And this is a normal situation. Now the fall is over and growth will begin. Just need to wait.

Yes have patience mate everything here in crypto is just temporary, the price will comeback  sooner as long as we are still here and continued our support I think cryptocurrency is very much alive.
Activity: 822
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Don't be depressed with the current market condition, in previous years fluctuations opens in market and when correction stop, market goes back to normal.
Activity: 294
I not just believe in bright future of cryptocurrencies, I'm sure that in this sphere everything will be very good. And I'm glad that I one of those who takes part in development of the cryptoworld, at the beginning of a way. Fluctuation in prices in the market it as ripples in the water. Once appeared, the cryptocurrency won't disappear any more. Every year it will enter more and more everyday life. So was when there was first paper money, when begun to use plastic cards, and so will be with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 71
Yep. Bitcoin is still $7k, most people would of found that unbelievable just a few years back, now they're crying about it lol.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
I still believe in a bright future crypto because now crypto has become a suitable job for all economic classes where crypto has started also taught in high school and also the increasing use of mobile phones used for trading in the market crypto and now also very fast Internet access so as long as there is internet and its users crypto will not die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The worse the crypto market, the more I believe that everything will be fine and the market will recover, and all this is done in order to purchase good crypto coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 360
Yes I believe there is bright future of Crypto , I am quite confident that crypto will rise in the near time , maybe 2020 or 2021  will reach the highest peak , but this is just my opinion the market is unpredictable whenever it can change unexpectedly.
Activity: 210
I think there is room to grow and have more adoption.
I'd like to see several coins and recent ico's utilise their Beta's in the real world and seeing how that effects the prices. once some of these get into the public realm more i think there will be large growth.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I'm still convinced that the market crypto is still bright in the futur, this is because users are not too affected with the negative issues and can keep bitcoin prices above $ 5000 even yesterday has risen more than 15%, I'm sure that the market will continue to improve so invest now good and profitable option.
It is better to invest now, because the price will rise. Many large investors are confident that the price will rise and therefore invest a lot of money. Only here it is necessary to understand what kind of coin is better to invest.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I'm still convinced that the market crypto is still bright in the futur, this is because users are not too affected with the negative issues and can keep bitcoin prices above $ 5000 even yesterday has risen more than 15%, I'm sure that the market will continue to improve so invest now good and profitable option.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
We think we need to understand the present and the future.
The current market is a huge rise in last year (past), and there was a price increase as crazy enough to be regarded as the highest peak in the history of bit coin. However, sudden price increases could be expected to have a sudden drop in prices, and prices were plummeted as expected.
However, those who think short-term are now all over the market, leaving the coin pessimistic, but those who think in the long term will not be able to see the price There is.
Currently, market prices are believed to be on the pace of recovery and are coming to good news for investors. We hope to become more active crpytocurrency by further activating the market.
I think crpytocurrency will surely play a big role in the money in the future, and all coins think that the price will go up much more than now.
If we all understand the present and future of the market positively, there will be good results in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: