Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 10. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
You can invest in cryptocurrency but no one will tell you for sure how the market will behave. You can both earn and lose-so the choice is yours.But on the other hand who does not risk - he does not win.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
There are not any cases or reasons not ot believe in Crypto. It brings a lot of opporunities for people such as chances to invest in the future and be smarter.
Activity: 280
I am confident that the crypto currency has a great future. The Crypto needs only time to fully enter our life.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
I am 1000% believer of crypto, yet it doesn't mean I am managing an account all in crypto. It's simply that crypto is extraordinary whoever, wherever Satoshi Nakamoto now the colossal visionary, he accomplished something great in humankind. My life change because of crypto .  We should not be affected the cost of crypto value right now we are just on the beginning time.

Good news
Blackrock sets up a working group to look into cryptocurrencies . We will be good this  year.
Activity: 100
I know crypto will be high at the end of the year and so I've now decided to keep my altcoin and buy new coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
of course I strongly believe the future of Crypto is very bright I have gained many benefits from it, I see more and more crypto enthusiasts so I am sure over time Crypto world will grow bigger in the future.
Activity: 113
 Yes i do believe in  a bright future for crypto, This is a technology that if adopted fully will change the direction of the FINTECH industry as it will change how things operate and address some issues that the normal banking system is having problems addressing. Cryptocurrency is the future and is just a matter of time till it gets probe grip in the market
Activity: 266
I fully believe in the future of crypto. The past few days have seen positive news about the market. It seems the downtrend is about to pass. The market has gone through a difficult period and perhaps now is the time to thrive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
For me personally I'm absolutely believed that bitcoin will have a bright future that's why I joined and survived till now, but for when is the time I think no one knows, so just hodl as long as you can. You need to pass all of those kinda challenges if you want become succesful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I still believe on crytocurrency even this year is very bad for crypto. I am a hodler too so never afraid because we will see next year if we see a light at the end of the tunnel. I always want to invest if I get some extra to these cryptocurrencies.
The value a week ago has been incredibly lessened however this week has gone up gradually, and I'm certain the following couple of months crypto will be splendid, and I believe you're only cynical about a week ago when crypto is down, and I figure you can even now contribute on the grounds that it isn't past the point of no return for the individuals who need to contribute and I prescribe you ought to never delay to put on the grounds that on the off chance that you are in question then you will just get negligible outcomes...
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
I do not think that prices will rise again soon, yet early and 1 year will remain at these levels. When the small investor withdraws from the market, the whales will raise prices again
Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course you can still invest but the question is would you receive any adequate profit? And nobody knows the answer, for nowadays you better think twice before putting your money into that market
I am very confident with the development of the Cryptocurrency market is able to bring the market into a very capable coin to be a far greater advantage going forward. by making Cryptocurrency as much support able to make Cryptocurrency as a bright future.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Yes, of course, I believe in the bright future of the world of crypto currencies. For over a year now I have been watching the market of crypto currencies and all this time it continues to develop. Still much remains to be done, but I am sure that the process will continue.
Activity: 194
Of course, I work full time in cryptocurrency. I still believe in cryptocurrency because I know it has a great future for every cryptocurrency traders. In a couple of days ago when cryptocurrency market show red signal on that time most of the people very upset and they don't believe in cryptocurrency because they think crypto don’t have bright future but nowadays market show green signal so most of the people like crypto and they also again believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I see no reason not to believe that. Cryptocurrencies are created to change everything for the better and make our future rich and happy
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Im still here in crypto world because I have a high believe on the bright future of crypto I will continue to patronize it until I get my goal in my life, even theres a lot of negative news in the market I will never quit to crypto world because in a long run period this will bring all of us a good profit just trust crypto.
Activity: 35
Of course, crypto still has a very bright future
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I strongly believe it is because more and more countries are legalizing crypto and that makes more and more people join in the crypto world. and I see today the crypto market is also quite stable.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I do not just believe, but I'm confident in the bright future of crypto. Even now, in the most negative periods for the cryptocurrency market, I still have no doubt that over time, the use of cryptocurrencies will receive a mass distribution and each of us will be able to pay with the help of cryptocurrency in the supermarket.
Pages:
Jump to: