Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 7. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, I believe in the bright future of the crypto currency. I see that the crypto currency is accepted in many countries and it seems to me that this is a very good sign. I hope that the market will go up.
Activity: 588
And it really will be so, because crypto currencies have value among people, think about it, why does your gold have value? Because it is limited and very difficult to obtain. This is the meaning.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe just like others. The price last week has been on a rise and I'm sure the next few months crypto will be bright, and I think you're just pessimistic about last week when crypto is down, and I think you can still invest because it is not too late for those who want to invest and I recommend you should never hesitate to invest because if you are in doubt then you will only get minimal results...
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
I think it is because crypto currwncy continues to become more and more popular today, and there are many investors who believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency.besides the many stores that accept cryptocurrency, there is also a country that has recently adopted it already.
Activity: 288
Believe and believe it is still a recovery period. The future with the crypto is still long. From now until the next year you will experience success with crypto. To date there are still many new projects on cryptocurrency that are beginning to develop it. This is a bright beginning with crypto. Stay with the crypto before regrets arrive in the future.
Activity: 154
I not only believe in the bright future of the crypto currency. But I am sure that she has not yet shown what she is capable of. In such a short period of time. She has stigmatized the lives of many people. Its modernization and the prospect of development. That soon people will work in it more and more. Building your economic pyramids.
Activity: 50
Yeah. Everyone who believe wants a brighter future for crypto. It's not only because they invested on a project but because of the innovative aspect which is the blockchain.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I am still believe the bright future of cryptocurrencies. I am holding all my coins and I will. If there are no future, it does not matter for me. I do not want to fell regret when bitcoin price is 100K usd.
Activity: 61
I continue to believe in the future of crypto as I believed, I don't see any problem with that . Krypto has a good future ahead
Activity: 110
every person who is on the forum believe in crypto , otherwise it would not make sense to sit here and waste my time
Activity: 56
Definitely, crypto is the future.
Activity: 275
many people strongly believe in cryptography, including myself. I believe that the market will recover, and we will all succeed, and the krypton will go to new price turns, and we will get profit.
Activity: 14
Of course I always believe that crypto has a bright future. Crypto has a lot to offer to people. It has a lot of advantages and potential.
Activity: 155
I have not met people who do not believe in crypto
Activity: 362
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
yes I do, I am still believing in the producer of cryptocurrency because after three years we will have only wise and calm investors here, without all those crazy pumps and dumps practices.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

i believe crypto will gain momentum in 2019 and have a big leap again in 2020 (much like 2017 or more).  it's not too late to invest in crypto.  there are many alt-coin projects that are promising.  just do some research and invest in those you think have potential.  and do not rush!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I am 100% certain that some form of distributed ledger technology with a functioning and viable cryptocurrency will emerge as a standard. I heard that in the coming decades when we reach the peak of the digital age, technology will be a standard as well. Everything will be run by technology, and it only makes sense to have a virtual currency to go with. Are you ready for that kind of future?
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
of course i totally believe in future of crypto. cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology that is very innovative and bring real solutions for many things around the world. so crypto will be huge soon.
Activity: 294
Of course I do, so I'm here. After all, sooner or later, the crypto currency will play a serious role in the world, and while everything is just beginning.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you know Bitcoin by the end of 2017, it is clear this year is the worst value in bitcoin if we compare prices at the end of last year, but we must remain optimistic that prices will also recover later this year, as happened in the previous year Crypto is always booming on the end of the year if we still hold some assets then wait until the end of next year if it does not rise then by staying afloat even longer then the profits will also benefit us because investment in Bitcoin prices will continue to increase every year and increase Bitcoin will be high.
Pages:
Jump to: