Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 6. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I am not sure, but in the present it is a potential field, it is worth your effort. You can got great value, especially when you have enough knowledge and skills in this field. In the future, at least 5-7 years, even 10 years. This will be an area worth getting your attention and investment.
Activity: 658
More and more people are keen on crypto currency, which means that interest is growing. I think this will continue, especially if the market turns green.
Activity: 98
Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long. I'm one of many who still believe that bitcoin will rise again. Yes everything will be changed last quarter of this year or next year.
Activity: 141
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will return again. After the madness of 2017, many people think that this is just a bubble. It is very likely that the industry will collapse in 2018, but I think it is slowly maturing and moving in a better direction. I believe it will develop in the future. it is good.
Activity: 32
Yes, of course, I believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be bright. I think we can still invest in the next few years!
Activity: 38
I do believe on the crypto currency and I analyze a lot of projects and see how useful blocking can be, what new ways of development it opens up. Real projects that can change people's lives for the better.
Activity: 56
I am sure every year the value of crypto will increase. this is because of the bad news and btc bubbles that happened last year. you have to be patient this year.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Just like you, I am afraid and worrying about the market's condition. Many of us holders and traders are in panic though we all know that cryptocurrency is not stable.
But I still believe that crypto will have a good future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
The future of cryptocurrency is very bright despite the present market condition but then again, it is needed for a more healthy market most times corrections are good to sustain the market. But in all, cryptocurrency is the next big thing after the bubble of dot com.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I believe in crypto, a lot of coins will die but new coins will come and innovate and some strong ones with real use case will stay in the future.

I believe in crypto, but the statistics are disappointing. Bitcoin needs fresh blood, new income from people. But where do these new people come from? In 2010 there was a similar situation with the poker boom.
with current market developments that are increasingly capable of bringing the future for Cryptocurrency increasingly bright. so with the presence of many supporters of Cryptocurrency development. so with the presence of this support very able to create a brighter future Cryptocurrency again in the future.
Activity: 80
I think cryptocurrency trading does still have a great future ahead, the drops and rises have showed to be common on them so the best thing we can do is to adapt to them.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I still do believe in cryptocurrency. The future is brighter than before as dips and FUDs flood the market still the support is there. We are beginning to see recovery at this point and sooner or later it will be better.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
I absolutely believe that cryptocurrencies have a positive future, we can still invest in the coming years. The situation
Current market is a disaster but it is very common that this happens as in other years. We just have to wait and have patience
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The future seem gloomy for many altcoins especially those that are copy-cats or those with poorly developed products or ecosystems,they will be phased out by competitions.Which is good for cryptos. Also, some will do exceptionally well
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Even though the market doesnt look that good, crypto is already been sealed as the future type of currencies that will be used today and in the future until the end of this world. Crypto wont die, because is already been emerging as a great way and source of currencies and payments and lot other. So crypto is really had a bright future ahead.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that cryptocurrencies can become a full-fledged currency in the future, but it will take a lot of time. No one will predict what awaits them, but I think that many will not want to get rid of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

The market situation of cryptocurrencies is quite unattractive right now. But I still believe that the industry will still recover and bounce back to its profitable status. I'm confident of its bright future in the coming months just like the other years.
Activity: 518
until now I will try to keep positive thinking and I believe that crypto currency has a good future and will provide profit for me, crypto price will soon be recovered because crypto price will always go up and down
Activity: 154
Yes, I strongly believe that cryptocurrency is the future of the new generations economy. The future is fall of new technology and cryptocurrency is one of its fruit. Change is inevitable.
Activity: 70
you are too excited, you have to be calm, crypto will no doubt grow and develop further
Pages:
Jump to: