Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 5. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
You certainly missed the whole beginning of the party, but there is still a lot of interesting things ahead. The main thing is not to lose confidence and strength. Everything will be good
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The real and the legit project is very hard to find, you must research carefully about ICO because many ICO today is scam and failed. They think with making an ICO is the best way to scam people and easy to get out.
Activity: 52
we all understand that both currencies now occupy a leading position
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
I believe in the cryptocurrency with all my heart) Just think, to date, the capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is already 286 billion dollars. And this is only the beginning)
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Last summer, the market behaved badly too, but by the autumn everything had changed and the long-awaited growth began.
Activity: 280
As is it now, crypto is going a long way that we can predict what will happen in the future. But I'm very sure crypto is having a great future in the sense that it will be a world wide. I really believe in the world of cryptocurrency. It really nice to be here.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
I don't see trends that could be as reasons for this statement. Crypto is a new step to the future and its common development and infleunce on the people could not be avoided.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Of course. I think crypto has a great future as it is digital currency and it's popularity is increasing day by day
Crypto may have a huge future in front of it though that doesn't mean that it couldn't fail at any point. Trade wisely.
Activity: 134
This question I think is sufficient to represent the hearts of anxiety about our future, will certainly crypto will still be great or even the more fabulous? Crypto is dynamic as the technology and the internet is never still. then crypto will evolve along with it. the condition persists the activity inside. I'm optimistic crypto will be greater than it is today and contribute to in our lives.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Of course. I think crypto has a great future as it is digital currency and it's popularity is increasing day by day
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
If there is a pum then the dump will happen, and if there is a dump next pump will happen, it's the words I always hold, to be honest I still believe in cryptocurrency that will rise at the end of the year, but because there is still no good news makes me hesitate -doubt.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Even now we're in the early days of bitcoin into existence. It has got far more to go, only the people who trust will stay with it while more people go away in between. Because people who have the real trust know how it grow as well what are the difficulties it faces. People who move away in between are the one who always expect growth and no drops.
Activity: 18
Crypto bazaar will come to much better places in the future. The head of the road yet.
Activity: 238
Yes, why not. This is just the beginning of this new technology. I think in the future we will able to see more improvements to this technology. I believe this Crypto will have a bright future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
There are still a lot of risks involved in crypto. But back in the days, it was even riskier and now it's a kinda waiting game. BTC and a lot of other coins will go up for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I still believe crypto still has a long journey and will even getting better. It can be seen from a large number of countries that supports the crypto. many application of crypto technology started was adopted for some countries. even the transaction also began to emerge with the use of crypto. in some future time, crypto will be the thing that will not be eliminated in the world.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Yes I do still believe that bitcoins, altcoins and other cryptocurrencies will regain there high price in the market. In my observation bitcoin and also the altcoins decrease it's value by the first up to second quarter of the year then it will increase it's value in the last quarter of the year or maybe just the star of the third quarter. So don't panic if the value of bitcoins and altcoins are dropping, Just trust the process it will have a very big comeback on the market
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
It seems to me that crypto is becoming popular in the world. Every year a large number of new investors enter the market. The market is very interesting. It seems to me that this is only the beginning. Capitalization will grow every year.
Activity: 62
Yes, you can invest in cryptocurrencies and I believe that at the end of the year we will see a repeat of bitcoin growth.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
New people are joining the encryption currency, and people are finding the expression and financial freedom and realization through the power of the block chain. The future of encrypted currency is guaranteed! Not a part of this revolution is risky!
Pages:
Jump to: