Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 17. (Read 7392 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think the crypto-currency market does not threaten anything as long as there is demand and demand. Any possible business always develops in demand. A crypto currency is growing and will grow until new coins appear.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
I have learnt my lessons in diverse ways. I have learnt how to hold and how to sell at the right time, because i have been a victim at some points. All these experiences are not just enough for me to leave the crypto space, but are meant to make me stronger.
Activity: 168
Yes, I believe in the development and future prospects of the crypto-currency market. Not without all sorts of failures. But where they do not exist. Every business is risky. To do this, we are given the opportunity to learn a lot and earn experience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I didn’t have all these marvelous experiences you've mentioned, but I had some bad things happening and I am still in crypto because I believe in the technology behind it, I want to be a part of its history. Making money along the way doesn't hurt.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency market. We witness the rise and fall of the market but it just normal. Lets hope that this will bounce back again to make everyone happy this coming holidays.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Yes, unfortunately I went through almost all these difficulties, but I did not believe the predictions of this fool McAfee. I know that at the moment the market is run by big players, but if whales are connected, we will see stability increase.
Activity: 406
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Lol, the last point made me laugh  Grin we cannot just relying other's opinions if we want to put our money to invest on a project.
Although i didn't experience all of the points you mention above, but some of them make me afraid to stay in crypto market in this bearish condition.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Yes,  I still believe it. Cryptocurrency is a part of today's modern technology. I believe that along with the development of technology,  the cryptocurrency will follow its growth.
Activity: 504
I do not see any reasons why i will not believe in the market. I believe that the market will recover again. There are people that will take advantage on your mistakes in the market. So be careful anytime.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Cryptocurrency is a great investment for a long time. So it is worth considering in order to invest in them, as well as to stop endlessly analyze the latest fall. Nothing will change if you keep thinking in the negative direction
although crypto has great potential to make a lot of money, but we must consider it first because not only the capital and courage we need to invest, but knowledge and patience are also needed, not to mention many coins that can make us suffer losses then we must be right ready for the risks
Activity: 192
Merit: 0

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Well yes obviously. I still believe in the crypto market and it is very likely too. The market has great coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These are great.
Activity: 319
Cryptocurrency is a great investment for a long time. So it is worth considering in order to invest in them, as well as to stop endlessly analyze the latest fall. Nothing will change if you keep thinking in the negative direction
Activity: 672
Infleum
Of course, I continue to believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain, as it is our future. It's funny to hear - who needs this blockchain? Blockchain is needed primarily for business, as it will reduce its costs and this is what businessmen are trying to achieve.
Activity: 100
I don't know how to express it. Anyway, I just believe it. As a man who has experienced the bull market in 2013 and the bear market in the next few years, it can be said that the current situation is only a small case.
Activity: 462
There is nothing what can affect my mind regarding crypto future. I am passionate abot crypto future and believe everything will be right.
Don't blame on market, everything can happen.
Activity: 320

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

If i experienced all of that thing i will not believe in cryptocurrency and in the marketplace. But i did not experienced it so i will still believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Life will must be go on and stay positive in crypto.
Activity: 493
of course I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. even though now the market is red it does not mean that the cryptocurrency will be destroyed. I believe in cryptocurrency because crypto has given me good job opportunities, provides convenience in transactions, provides good and profitable investment options. and with crypto I have also achieved financial freedom. what we can do now is to keep holding on and always be optimistic the market will recover. we just wait.
Activity: 798
I will believe in the crypto currency market even if the bitcoin price drops to 1,000$. I understand that this price reduction occurs artificially. Everything is done to ensure that large investors can buy a crypto currency at the lowest prices.
all is a game and we are all only affected. all can increase and also reduce bitcoin. we really can only follow the market flow where it will be carried to get up
Activity: 260

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe because there are some crytptocurrency that is still legit although yes there is a few cryptocurrentcy that is scam but it always defends on the investor because if you engage in a certain thing without a prior knowledge you are prone in many risk because you enter a certain business without any knowledge so much better research first and have some advice from the professionals so that you have no regret in the end.
Activity: 273
there must never be a loss of hope , there must always be hope . Otherwise, there is no point to be in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: