Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 13. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Even though I have experienced all that you have written in I do still believe in crypto because there is a way to avoid all the things that you have experienced. I can do the same thing with avoiding the things that you have listed, I am also continuing my work here caused I do still earn big that is why I believed in the crypto market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Very interesting question. If I am here, then I believe in the cryptocurrency market and I hope that many people support me,of course now is not the best time, but I hope that the market will grow soon.
every support each other to make cryptocurrency market could recovered soon as suitable with our hope.and because we are here it mean we support and still believe to cryptomarket.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Very interesting question. If I am here, then I believe in the cryptocurrency market and I hope that many people support me,of course now is not the best time, but I hope that the market will grow soon.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
Yes, I believe, I hope that he will return soon to his former state and we will also admire him as before

Yes I too believe in Cryptocurrency since 2018 is hard time in the market but seeing slow growth rate of Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, XRP etc.. gives confidence and focus more towards cryptoworld...
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Yes i still believe , do you believe all above things already happens to me but i have strong belief in the bitcoin as well as technology . i am sure that this will be the future payment system all around. may be it will take 5 years or more mr may be less but this will be the future technology.
Activity: 350
Although I often encounter fraudsters (bounty missions), I still have not given up on the market because there are still many ways to make money! Real airdrops and bounty activities still exist!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think it's silly to draw conclusions from a couple of three failures. Review the history, always in the world, things like this happen, where breakthrough begins. He meets resistance and disapproval from many people. Nevertheless, having overcome all obstacles, the technology will take up and we will all become happy owners of cryptocurrencies!!!
Merit: 12
Although critics continue to give taunts to cryptology, users continue to buy and use them. Despite the negative dynamics since the beginning of 2018 and, it would seem, temporarily decreased interest in bitcoin, the development of the cryptocurrency market continues. Until recently, withdrawing cryptocurrency funds was a real headache, and today there are already 3006 bitcoin terminals in the world, located in 67 countries. In fact, the number of terminals grew by almost 50% only in the first half of 2018.
Yes, I believe, I hope that he will return soon to his former state and we will also admire him as before
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Because this is the next big thing after the Internet. And I am just lucky to be an early starter, I wouldn't give that up for all the gold in South Africa. We are just at the beginning of this tech. I am pretty sure that crypto market will witness unprecedented growth in the nearest future. We are just getting started
Activity: 294
Yes, until now I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, even though the current market conditions are still sluggish, consider this is our test for the future, it will get better results, the important thing is to be sure that the crypto in the future will develop even better
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
Because I believe that crypto investment will have a good impact on my life later,  and for now, I have not found a suitable and easy job like crypto investment, So for now, despite the many negative issues circulating I don't care.
Activity: 196
Regardless I have confidence in digital currency despite the fact that I have encountered terrible occasions. My secret key was hacked by flippant individuals. I am so disheartened by the occurrence that I have an awful inclination. Despite the fact that the awful thing transpired yet the work did not debilitate me to simply ahead and grow with digital currency. Despite everything I have confidence in digital currency. I don't abandon it, I am quick to work harder on digital money since I am certain that I will get a major benefit in the event that I will be tolerant and stay thankful.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
I believe that a downtrend means time to buy crypto coins, not for sale, because the price of crypto coins is very cheap, and during the growth of the market, you will get a good profit. I still believe in crypto.
Activity: 546
I have no doubt about this at all, because I believe that the investment in crypto-currencies will continue, because such actions of crypto-currencies and interest in these technologies will only go into growth.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Yeah i still believe in crypto also, as we engage in crypto we can encounter many problems in our way, scammers are everywhere, wrong timing of investment and many more, we can't obtain our success here in crypto if we give-up on thus problems.
there are a lot of risks in crypto, if we give up because the crypto conditions are full of obstacles then we will not get profit, I still strongly believe in crypto, I am sure crypto will grow further, and what must be noted is that before starting to join crypto we must know risk in it
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
While I believe, but as soon as the market begins to fall again, I'm already beginning to doubt. Of course, after any fall there is growth. It remains only to wait.
Off course i am always believing on the crypto market, i have invested my money on a cryptos thats why i am not stop supporting the market, even it will take for long time before the market recover i will wait for it, so i can sell my crypto with a very high price.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
Cryptocurrency is next generation disruption Luke the way internet took over and caused massive globalisation . cryptocurrency has come to stay so I believe in it.
Activity: 286
Yes I do, no matter how bad it is for now, as long as we don't know what's going on later, I don't think the same thing is happening. However, market is what keeps a cryptocurrency alive and has value. So, we need market no matter believe it or not.
It is not that far down as a lot people are thinking, the price could do a bounce within 24 hours if it wanted.
Activity: 340
Yes I do, no matter how bad it is for now, as long as we don't know what's going on later, I don't think the same thing is happening. However, market is what keeps a cryptocurrency alive and has value. So, we need market no matter believe it or not.
Pages:
Jump to: