Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 14. (Read 7392 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
Nothing will really make m damp cryptocurrency since I know where I started from and where i'm now. Although the market is not that smooth this year, I know there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
I have a lot of faith in this market and I believe it will not stop here. 2018 is a very bad year for cryptocurrency but I think that any market that starts at the beginning will have a lot of fluctuations but when things stabilize again it will get better results.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

In the next 5 years I can picture how crypto will be the world most used currency, lots of lots of people are still coming into Cryptocurrency, all of these you mentioned above I have fall victim of some. Which have already made cool cash out of it as well so crypto is the future.
Activity: 352
Although I have fall victims of some of the things you itemise like panic selling of some coin after buying at the top of their price. However,  I will stay in crypto because the cryptoworld is still very new with lot of potentials to grow well in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
In the crypto currency market, everything that happens in any market is happening. And everywhere there are deceptions, sharp price jumps, bankruptcies and scammers. If you look at the Forex market, you can see that there is a very similar situation.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Although I have my regrets in crypto but I still have so much faith in. I still believe in cryptos because it has widen my experience and not to repeat previous mistakes I made earlier. It has taught me how to reduce the risk of losing money and increase my profits. Also because I believe we still have a long way to go in this blockchain technology and a great future ahead.
Activity: 168
I still believe in the crypto currency and the market. Which will grow very soon. I am sure that the Crypto currency will become the world currency because everything goes to this.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
While I believe, but as soon as the market begins to fall again, I'm already beginning to doubt. Of course, after any fall there is growth. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
I still believe in the crypto currency and I hope that the market will reverse. It's hard not to pay attention to the fact that everything falls. My investment portfolio is now worth hundreds of dollars total.
copper member
Activity: 83
I definitely continue to believe in the wonderful future of the crypto-currency market. Probably, that's why I do it. It is during the recession in the crypto-currency market  new opportunities arise for the profit growth of those who continue to believe and work hard.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Yeah i still believe in crypto also, as we engage in crypto we can encounter many problems in our way, scammers are everywhere, wrong timing of investment and many more, we can't obtain our success here in crypto if we give-up on thus problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

I still believe in the cryptocurrency market indeed.
This especially because to my understanding Ethereum has the highest possibility of surviving the blockchain world as it is backed by numerous good ICOs like MeVu However, this will depend on the technology surviving in the long term and the team solving its scaling issues, but I cannot think of a better crypto team than that of the Ethereum devs currently.
Activity: 380
They have long been manipulated. So that..
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
A market is a place that is relied upon by the community in knowing the price of the coin, the market situation, the prospect of coins in the future so that they can make the right decisions and provide benefits. The current market situation is in decline, and that is also the case in all markets. That means, what happens to the market in accordance with real events. The crypto market makes a reference for me to invest and trade.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Yes i always believe on cryptocurrency market because there are a lot of people who earns a huge amount of profit by just working on bounty campaigns now a days, that is the reason we should invest every time the market prices are dropping in order to take advantage of the current situation.
copper member
Activity: 266
In recent months, it has not been easy to believe in the market.
Nevertheless, I have not lost my faith in crypto and hope that it will eventually get better.
Activity: 252
Yes i do, the bear trend right now is something to be expected. this coulld be a good sign, its killing 90% of the fake coin. soon when the market recover more prominent project will rise up.
Activity: 168
If we stop believing in the crypto currency market. Then why are we here. I think you need to believe in what you are doing. Only then can we expect success and a stable profit. I think so.
Activity: 406
In general yes I still believe in crypto market. There are times and some certain situations wherein I'm a little doubtful about the market. But in general, the crypto market is actually growing. More and more crypto are being introduce in the market everyday. Together with this growth is the higher risk that crypto poses.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Of course I believe, and I will continue to believe always. Yes, the market is not predictable and many have lost their money, and who said it was easy? This is a business where you can work in any plant.
Pages:
Jump to: