Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 15. (Read 7392 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I do not know what will happen to the crypto market in the future, but I know for sure that the technology itself will continue to exist, and this means that the blockchain will continue its development and expansion in the world, in everyday life of people.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
I still believe in crypto, because it's a futere. Do you really think that phiatic money will exist in the future? I think it's impossible
Activity: 168
Yes, I will even say more. The crypto currency market will still show its growth. I'm sure that with the correction everything will be restored back. And we will start working quietly in the new market.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

The thing About revolution no matter the form, there's always ups and downs. As a well known Investors once said, during the Financial crisis in 2008. The wise ones were investing while the others were scared.

Relate that to Crypto. I'm not saying you should invest, but this is the time to if you wanna. Or at least keep monitoring.
Activity: 350
such drops were before, so that everything is restored with time and you need only patience to wait for it
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I think the cryptocurrency world is quite evolving, there are a lots of challenges associated with the business, what we really needed is patience, even though we are scammed some of the time,we need to carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of any project in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The Crypto market can change the finances of all the talented. Despite the great risk, I still want to invest. I learned a lot in this market so I decided to be patient with Crypto.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Of course I still believe that even though there are many scammers, they are only weak and unable to compete with us fairly and also believe what they get will not mean anything, every profession has a challenge and in a perfection there is also a process in order to get maximum results
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Yep i belive we all just started and we are in begining of the way in long term BTC price rise so more and more exchanges would join market with new features and low fees.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and here have great opportunities to gain an advantage. And I am also aware that here also has a very big risk. But if you keep working hard and stay here you can earn. And this now makes me believe in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
absolutely no

Why? The market IS A HUGE BULLTRAP FOR STUPIDS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Name me one area where it did not happen, in any investment there is the chance of losing your money and can cheat. Everything depends on the downsides of the market, and the opportunities offered to us. I believe that the pros in bitcoin more.
Activity: 115
In my case, I believe in the cryptocurrency market, because I see my advantages and prospects. I know that thanks to the market I will be able to earn some money, and I believe that the cryptocurrency market will last a long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Cryptocurrency is still growing and its future is getting more promising. There are more positive developments coming in the years ahead so there is no need to give up. These setbacks are part of cryptocurrency investing and these will teach you how to become wiser in your future crypto endeavour.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Although I have been scammed, I am still interested in this market. It gives me a lot of knowledge from ICO projects. It can help me steadily gain more income.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Of course we still believe with Cryptocurrency and until now still survive here. I think only in the crypto can we get the profit which can be said the results very much. And I am very happy here because you can get to know the Blockchain technology that is currently the more popular. Crypto is now increasingly good growth and all the people I think are interested in investing.
Activity: 168
Yes, I believe. How much time it takes to correct the market is a difficult question. Dotcomam took a little more than a year to go from bubble to formed market of technology companies. And if we compare the length of life of the dotcoms and the crypto currency, then we can assume that the cardinal changes will occur already in early 2019.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I have never encountered such bad problems as you mentioned. Because I have my own experience to avoid being scammed and I still believe in the Crypto market. The cryptocurrency is a market that brings together different potential altcoins and this is a small market. Their cost is not very low so I think that in the future the altcoins in the top 100 will have a value that is many times higher than the present. Grin
copper member
Activity: 280
We are aware of such hard times in the crypto sphere. And it wouldn't be interesting if it is always a handed game. In crypto you get loose and sometimes win and we are up for it. With all these hinderance, we will never give up because what is at stake is worth it.
Activity: 126
A lot of crypto newbies give up because of the market downturn, but I still believe in cryptocurrencies. The current price is very suitable for investment. I will continue to invest money until the market recovers again.
Pages:
Jump to: