Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 16. (Read 7392 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I still believe in the crypto world because even though a little power can still generate dollars, and that's what makes me more enthusiastic, how come I'm not new when I know that the smartphone that I use can make money, and I'm very careful in treding ,,
I am still confident and continue to believe in the Cryptocurrency market that produces more profits in the future.
besides that, with the ability to develop and the ever-increasing level of interest can bring many advantages and market changes that are much better in the future.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Because it is a unique technology and huge potential for the crypto currency, today's highs can be a bottom in a couple of years, I believe in it and therefore I'm here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Cryptos have bright future, we only on the beginning.
IOT i think will be the main usable field for blockchains
Activity: 584
Why do you think that people have lost faith in the cryptocurrency market? This is the most promising market for the next 10 years, don't you think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I've never encountered deception, except for ICO and bounties. Everything depends on you. Whether you are trading or participating in bounty companies, or investing in ICO.
Activity: 98
I believe in the crypto currency and the fact that it will soon recover. The market shows good results, there are already fewer falls and prices are being adjusted. I think that by the new year everything will fall into place.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
I still believe in crypto market and I think it will recover in next 2 years. I hope to see it earlier, but it looks like it will take a lot of time. Even last positive vibes of BTC price is not moving market back to winter of 2018
Activity: 546
Of course, I strongly believe in the crypto currency market, because I believe that crypto currencies should and will be a very strong tool for investing or in general to have a new payment system, I think this is very correct.
Activity: 602
Yes, I still believe in the crypto currency and believe that the market can grow. Understand that all negative factors are always present everywhere, just do not pay attention to it and try to avoid it. But if you have failed, do not give up!
Activity: 350
Indeed, the market is not yet stable and is always down. Maybe in my opinion this is very reasonable because we know that the market is always up and down. And I believe that market prices will return high and recover.

We are all hopeful that the market will recover soon, but as I can see the situation is getting bad over the fast fwe months, and we do not know until when it will stay. Let's just hope that it will change even for this BER months so that we can all experience a happy christmas..
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I believe in blockchain because I see how some projects are developing, working and they really improved some of the functions and introduced the novelty in the industry where they work!
Activity: 375
Of course i still believe in cryptocurrency. Everything has some negative sides, including cryptocurrency. Scammers, hackers and dumps are some examples for this. But still, i believe crypto provides an amazing opportunity for a better future. This is a young market and it needs time to grow. I think everyone should be more open minded, i’m sure that crypto market is worth to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in crypto currency because it gives freedom and security. Of course there are sometimes downturns in the market but need to wait out like in any other kind of investment.         

Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Indeed, the market is not yet stable and is always down. Maybe in my opinion this is very reasonable because we know that the market is always up and down. And I believe that market prices will return high and recover.
Activity: 616
Because this technology is the future. If you carefully follow all the news in the field of cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of pleasant moments that signal the upcoming growth and development of the entire cryptocurrency space. A lot of high-quality and strong projects are being created, whose ideas are able to bring new and unique opportunities to the world, which were impossible to achieve with the centralized structure of the community.
copper member
Activity: 232
I believe in cryptocurrency market because I know Bitcoin is the only one coin that can change the world's currency transactions system within few seconds that previously was impossible. It is considered as the future money of the earth.
Activity: 468
actually I don't believe in the crypto market, because the price is too volatile, it's very easy to change. and I also think if anyone can manipulate prices, like being able to move up and down prices so they can buy at the price they want.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I earned too much money and same time i lost too much money in crypto. but i love here.  and i believe with my all heart. that bears and bulls only market cycle. no need to worry about .
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Of course, the volume transaction in the market is very high. That's why i think Cryptocurrency is very strong and will grow in the future. So lets invest your money in cryptocurrency and make your dream come true with investing on cryptocurrency, NOW!
Activity: 462
I've passed all this stages and I still believe in crypto, in blockchain and implementation of this technology in the real-world business process.
Pages:
Jump to: