Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 12. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Crypto presents a lot of opportunities in financial transactions and payment system and also in many other aspects of our life. The opportunities are endless . I therefore not only believe in CRYPTO and believe that the future of payment is decentralized ledger
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Yes but still a long run is waiting to get a great spike. Crypto is still underrated according to its potential. There are still flowers to blossom.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
how many people are still wondering whether it is worth investing or waiting with the investment of money. but while they are waiting - other investors are happy about the next news about cryptorecords
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Looking at the charts I haven't felt this bullish about the market since Nov last year. If you're not getting in now you're probably doomed to forever be on the sidelines.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Because the cryptocurrency is still of great interest. In this area as in others you can lose but it gives you experience. You need to understand that this is still a young technology and it only takes root.
Activity: 351
Some people choose to leave Crypto. this makes me even more confident in crypto to make more profits. when someone else throws it away, I decide to take it because I think crypto won't die
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

It's funny but true! Guess everybody spending a year or more in the market has ever been in all these situations! Personally, I experienced all of them except "panic sold the bottom" - I'm still holding my coins despite it's getting worse, and I'm having a nervous breakdown!
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
I believe in cryptocurrencies because it is a very promising market. We are already seeing how cryptocurrencies gradually enter the daily lives of people.
I believe, it's very promisng but crypto expanison will not be very quickly. If you research the dapp users you can see their number are still very small, not even thousands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
I believe in cryptocurrencies because it is a very promising market. We are already seeing how cryptocurrencies gradually enter the daily lives of people.
Activity: 252
Yes,I do strongly still believe in the cryptocurrency market.We must trust on it maybe because in the future the cryptocurrency market will recovered.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I've been through most of this but now I'm still here. Because I believe that electronic money will be the future of future payments.
Activity: 532
Of course, I believe in the crypto currency market! For me, this is not in any doubt. But I also understand that everything has its duration. Some things will happen only after many months.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
I am still convinced that the market cryptocurrencies will soon recover, the thing that makes me sure is the daily transaction volume which always reaches more than $ 16 billion per day, this is proof that crypto investment is still very promising.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No matter the downs and downs of it, there would still be light at the end of the tunnel. Being defeated once through failed or an ICO that ended been a scam should not terminate ones journey in this crypto world. All that are bound to happen. They will serve to mould one into being a better hunter in the crypto world
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
The development of the industry is supported by the fact that many States, even those that do not accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment, use the principles of blockchain and the opportunities provided by the developers of new platforms and coins.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
Blockchain technology, for all its controversy, has an increasing impact on the world and is used in an increasing number of social processes.
Activity: 208

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Maybe i will be in crypto but not too much.. because ive been scammed, sumped in, bought the top and get a dump, panic sold. I will still believe because cryptocurrency will be back on track. Yes, many dumps happening but i will still hold and believe in crypto.
Activity: 154
I really hope for the crypto currency market. On its stability and development. I want that the spent forces were not in vain. Therefore, I am so vigilant about the situation and the news on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

many token scam, but not at all,
if I buy, I will deep research about this coin,
check ico rank, check tech, cek development, also their funding.
if their fundamental are good,and progress development to, we will get stable price,
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
Among the few choices that you mentioned that I often experience is that I have been scammed by some ico, and the bad of some ico that the scam has good ratings on the ico site, and there are also sales of tokens that have exceeded the softcap but instead the ico is a scam, but even so I still believe in crypto, especially ico, because actually there are still many ico who are really good and won't be a scam, it's just hard to determine which ico is good.
Pages:
Jump to: