Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 28. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Of course, I believe in the crypto currency and the crypto currency market. It seems to me that this sphere is interesting to many people, therefore it will live for several years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes I still believe in crypto currency market even though I have experience scam, dumping for low price, buying it back when it rises, yet after all these I still believe in crypto currency market 100%.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
I still believe in the cryptographic market, although it is currently experiencing a downswing.The cryptocurrency shows good results in terms of popularizing itself as an absolutely new product on the market. Development is in different spheres and in many countries..
That's important. Because cryptocurrency is fixated on monetization, but the technology is really innovative that can be used in many areas.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

I have been through most of your list and been beaten and battered.  I still believe in crypto because the technology is amazing.  I also believe the government is largely behind it or is at least ok with it now so I believe it will be used as a world currency when it's all said and done. 
Activity: 71
Cryptocurrencies still have a lot to give to the public and blockchain technology has a lot of applications,  so we haven't scratche the surface of crypto yet.
Activity: 79
I started giving up and did not believe in crypto. I can't last much longer, because I've lost a lot of everything I have. and I don't know what to do now.

If you're not interested anymore, drop it. If the interest is there, but pougasla zeal, continue to work on myself from now on not to lose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Yeah, I totally believe in crypto market because it still hasn't shown its real potential and probably we'll only see in future what of crypto is really capable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I think that's fair. Because crypto is very sensitive to content issues. At the right moment, where the situation has improved or crypto gets good news from around him, immediately crypto will increase its prices. This decline will not be forever like this, so the market will continue to work to increase again. There is no big difference whether someone believes in the market or not Blockchain technology is the future it's  already changes the things we are used to but in the future I think it will replace things the connection of micro-offices around the world in a large corporation and much more.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

crypto is not the reason why I experienced those things, crypto are just being used by some people, crypto is the technology which is really useful and help me at all times. why should I stop believing on it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
Yes, I still believe in the market because I know no matter how much it may fall or any news around it, it will definitely rise again and even grow highr because it is volatile and it can change at anytime but if you have very promising coin, you can be sure to make profit. I also believe the market because I believe it is still young and has a very bright future and it will help to solve some economic and financial problems.
Activity: 90
I believe in the crypto currency. And those who are now showing patience and will be purposeful for their own purposes will be able to earn. Even negative experience is experience and one should not lose courage.
copper member
Activity: 126
Thanks to the fact that proceeds on the crypto-currency market, a very large number of people were able to earn money. Even now, when the market falls more than half a year, there are people who sold all the crypto currency in the winter and buy it now, when prices fell more than three times. No one said that the market will be easy to work out!
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I believe in the crypto currency market. Perhaps, but it is unlikely that the crypto currency will test in 2018 historical highs. The chances for partial recovery are much higher, the figure of 50% of current levels looks quite reliable, which will correspond to 600 billion dollars of capitalization of the entire market.

I think the same as you. The cryptocurrency market is still young and we have a long way to go. My expectation is that we see a better market situation in the next months.
Activity: 98
I started giving up and did not believe in crypto. I can't last much longer, because I've lost a lot of everything I have. and I don't know what to do now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I believe in the crypto currency market. Perhaps, but it is unlikely that the crypto currency will test in 2018 historical highs. The chances for partial recovery are much higher, the figure of 50% of current levels looks quite reliable, which will correspond to 600 billion dollars of capitalization of the entire market.
Activity: 56
Not all project are that bad, then one who does not buy lies will never have chance to venture in the truth. Everything goes in paripersu. You get scammed and get benefited from another project. The benefit will cover on both your lost in the first project and the project that suit you. That is the believe I carried
Activity: 742
Hello! I still believe. Not always and not everywhere there was a deceit. The market will still go up, personally in my case, not everything is so bad. I'm still satisfied with the crypto currency. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
So, crypto confidently enters our lives, everywhere it is visible. Today in the news heard that in Kiev there is a place in the market where they accept a crypt payment. With the fact that they sell vegetables there.

Yes I heard about this too)) I am interesting how much those vegetables costs in crypto?)) Wondering how do they do that?)
Activity: 274
Cryptocurrency  is nothing but a transaction between people. It helps us to meet the needs of the two parties. based on the needs, currency has great role over every human being.As the transaction has gone through different shapes now crypto currency has come with another shape of technology. As the age is running with technology, crypto currency is a styem of transaction.I do believe, it will rule the future transaction system.I am encouraged learning about it. I am willing to hold crypto currency because it has value today and tomorrow.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Good conclusion. Smiley)
Because people (especially in the poor countries) are ready for everything to be able to secure a better life. Crypto market is a way this to become a reality and hope dies last.
Pages:
Jump to: