Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 41. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I've fallen victim to scammers before but it's not the fault of crypto, it was as a result of my carelessness. But since then I have learned and moved on.
Activity: 58
The Future Of Work
I have been scammed, I have been dumped, I regret selling some coins at their hype, I regret selling some of my coins. But despite all these negative traits I like crypto and the abilities it gave to us, ordinaty proflt
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Before achieving success there is always hindrance on the way,and I consider scams,dumps and others as a hindrance to be passed in and achieve the success in the end.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I do believe this cryptocurrency rise again from the Ashes because it is the topic which is trending and all over the world and it's not the thing that can be destroyed so easily, that old people are thinking.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
I believe in crypto currency market. The market down now but hopefully the market will recover soon. The reason for these dumps is the news of hacks, crypto bans in different countries, arrest for it in different countries etc. If you notice the current market, the scam project is much lower. Hope the market and the crypto world will be as active as before.
Activity: 168
I believe that whatever is happening to Crypto will soon be over and crypto will be able to rise and the market will recover to normal and even prices will rise.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Yes, we belive on the crypto market. We have seen many ups and downs in this but now the time has come for the market to go up . When the rate of bitcoin will increase, investors will earn a lot of money.
even that so we are always here waiting when miracle can ever be happen so just sit and relax believe it that everything is under control and we dont have to worry about.
Activity: 199
Yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency market. because he has great opportunities. and despite today's fall, tomorrow the situation may change dramatically and prices will rise many times.
Activity: 200
Crypto - it`s a new technology market, so it`s progress. What about scams - we need to be wise and do research work about projects which we invest in. Falling of the market give us the opportunity to buy good coins for a low price. Be patient and you will get a nice profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Of course I trust the crypt , I send funds and they come to the person who needs and for this I already trust the cryptocurrency as a source of money transfers between people!
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I believe that this is an opportunity for rapid enrichment and people will always believe in it
Activity: 141
Yes, we belive on the crypto market. We have seen many ups and downs in this but now the time has come for the market to go up . When the rate of bitcoin will increase, investors will earn a lot of money.
Personally, I always believe in cryptocurrency. Because no one should care about the idea of " suddenly the market will fall." Do not think about the collapse, live with the market and earn when it falls, will be known to all and there is nothing to guess.
Activity: 285
yes I still belive in it because cryptocurrency market is going very highly and it will soon moon in next five year's. that is why I still belive in it
Activity: 168
Of course, I believe in the crypto currency market. Whatever it was. He continues to live and develop rapidly. Everyone continues to invest and believe in the future. And I think the crypto-currency world will only develop.
Activity: 71
Well, personally, I think the current drop on the market could make a lot of people give up on trying to invest on cryptocurrencies, I am still on it though, but I am aiming for long term profits so the drop doesn't really affect me that much, plus, I invested mostly on bitcoin, which is the one expected to grow the most.
Activity: 537
I do not believe in the entire cryptocurrency market. A lot of altcoins are pacifiers. I believe in bitcoin and ethereum. I think that this is the cryptocurrency of the future. Not necessarily the price increase will occur this year. This can happen in a few years. But I'll wait for that.
It's not even in the name of a particular coin, but in the revolutionary technology of the blockchain , which covers more and more spheres of our life activity!
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Yes, this is bear market. All crypto are down with BTC. I am involved with crypto from a long time ago. I don't see any untrusted sign with crypto in this market. I have believe in crypto and it will be.
Activity: 182
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I've been through all the things you've listed. But I'm still here for the profit it brought me in the past, and changed my life. I'm currently losing money but not in the future. So I continued to trust Crypto
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, why not.I believed cryptocurrency market a lot.I understand your claim against crypto this is bullshit i think.But i admit that many project are scam and also market condition is unbelievable.But hopefully everything is coll down at the end of this year many crypto enthusiasm are predicted that.    
Activity: 196
I still believe in cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that 2018 is not the best year for the crypto currency, I believe that it will resurrect. Because the idea of blockchain is a breakthrough in the world of science. Decentralization, openness and transparency are its advantages. Cryptocurrency will give us a new world of digital money. The world will not be the same. And we have witnessed the birth and the very beginning of the sphere of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: