Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 40. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
As far as I know crypto currency is our future. What happen on the past is not  responsibility of crypto. You have the power to decide what will you do to you money. Failure is to be blame to yourself, getting scam, wrong timing of investing, not selling at the right time and etc. Dont think crypto is not good because you  failed. Try to move on and be better next day
To be perfectly honest, of course I do still believe in cryptocurrency market because it still gives me profit that helping me to sustain my wants and needs. Cryptocurrency market is still believable because it can really recover so easily from downfalls. So, don't panic and stay relaxed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
As far as I know crypto currency is our future. What happen on the past is not  responsibility of crypto. You have the power to decide what will you do to you money. Failure is to be blame to yourself, getting scam, wrong timing of investing, not selling at the right time and etc. Dont think crypto is not good because you  failed. Try to move on and be better next day
What I love about cryptocurrency is that the Blockchain, an emerging Technology behind it. It is currently at the mid of a long-long journey and can be develop in a much economic way, sooner or later. When some country, and experts, and companies accept this kind of technology, the cryptocurrency market will also be a less volatile market. That day, believers will come out.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
of course, I still believe in cryptocurrency. if we make an investment decision clearly there is a risk that we can get unexpectedly like the example you mentioned above.  but now is the time to be patient and don't panic.
Activity: 47
I believe in the encryption market, otherwise I will not invest in this year's encryption market. Because I got some in the market last year, I still believe in the encryption market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
we all understand, that now in the cryptocurrency market has come a very difficult time, on the one hand it is very risky to invest in altcoins, but on the other hand the price of altcoins is very low, and I still believe in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
NO, I'm not believing anymore since the bitcoin price just being dumped more and more by the rich people.
I don't agree with you brother. I still believe in cryptocurrency market, although the market have ups and downs nowadays and no constant price value we just still believe in crypto market. It's just a normal phenomenon that crypto encounters. Just believe into crypto and it will bounce back again very soon.
Activity: 123
Yes, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. I think that cryptocurrency is very promising in the future. It will not die because of the fall, and the technology of cryptocurrency is very advanced. People’s future development is Very much in need of this technology
Activity: 122
Yes, since I am now in this altcoin forum, it means that I am very trusting in the cryptocurrency market. I think cryptocurrency is very promising. In the future, the development of society is very good. I only need it now. Wait patiently for the right time.
Activity: 135
I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market because I believe in the encryption market. I invested in some cryptocurrencies in the encryption market last year, which also gave me a lot. So I will invest in this market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I believe in the potential of crypto for future use. Especially if the project has features that can be adopted for everyday uses in all industry.

Same here even if crypto is currently facing a serious matter as of right now but I always believe that someday everything will be back to normal. It's very natural that the market will undergo crisis because this will help them grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I believe in the potential of crypto for future use. Especially if the project has features that can be adopted for everyday uses in all industry.
Activity: 24
Of course I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, and I will invest in this market. Even though the current encryption market is not good, I still believe it. The current price is very suitable for investment, I will invest a part of the funds, and then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 308
Yes, it can change the financial market of the world and bring a lot of useful things to everyone in this world.
Activity: 314
Stop if you do not have the nerve, positive perception and enough knowledge. all happens for a reason. This is the latest technology using online transactions and so convinient. It is there were just evil like scams in the real world. greedy among us and its inevitable. we just wanted to obtain the most out of it. Just dont give all your posession in this. be moderate and keep play safe.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
Yes, I do still believe in the cryptocurrency market that is why I still have coins and tokens on my wallet because I know that time will come that the value of the cryptos in the market will rise again. I do not panic selling because I trust the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 101
To be honest, cryptocurrency itself is a high-risk industry. It has many dangers. The current market is extremely unstable. We are still cautious. Prudent investment.
Activity: 146
Yes, I have always believed in the encryption market, otherwise I will not invest in this market. Because I got a lot in the market last year, I will continue to invest in this year's encryption market.
Activity: 165
Yes, I still believe in the encryption market. Otherwise, I will not invest in cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market. Because I invested in some cryptocurrency last year, it gave me some rewards, so I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency market. because he has great opportunities. and despite today's fall, tomorrow the situation may change dramatically and prices will rise many times.

Yes I still believe in crypto also but sometimes I was wondering why the market price is still in dip. I don't know when it can recover. And because of that sometimes I am loosing my belief in it.
Pages:
Jump to: